Azaria

I opened the door to an empty office to find that Justin wasn’t here. Thank god for that. I didn’t feel like dealing with him yet. I had the whole evening to ponder about what he’d done to me and still I wasn’t ready to confront his dumbass. But trust that I am going to handle him. There is no way I’m going to let him get away with it. Sure I may have provoked him just a little, but all that shit that happened in the bathroom was uncalled for.

The door handle clicked; the dumbass had arrived. He glanced at me before rushing over to his desk, which since yesterday had been facing the wall. I propped my legs up on the desk while watching him unpack his bags in silence. When I caught his eyes on me he quickly looked away. That’s right, don’t look this way, I was tempted to say but held my tongue. It seems I wasn’t the only one holding my tongue, at that moment Justin opened his mouth but said not one word. He had been that way since yesterday.

I think I scared him away when I had gotten all emotional in the bathroom. He must think that he had really hurt me. He didn’t. I knew what game he was playing. I had only gotten upset because I was embarrassed. Embarrassed that he had gotten me before I could get him. Embarrassed because I don’t like losing. I had to win in any game I was playing, even one as simple as teasing Justin. That is exactly why the game had to begin again starting…now.

Justin finally looked at me as if he was prepared to talk. I refused to make eye contact. He groaned pulling out his seat and plopping into it like a two year old with a temper tantrum. He was mumbling something under his breath. He was probably calling me a bitch…yeah right. He wouldn’t dare. I wonder if he could hear me laughing at him just now.

He stood again walking over to my desk. Since I was sitting down he was able to tower over me as if he was going to reprimand me.

“Hey Azaria did Ian tell you what we have to do today?” Dada da da do dada, that’s sound of me ignoring Justin. I should add something else to that. Ooh I know the tapping of my pencil. I bet that would annoy the shit out of him. A few seconds later I found that I was right.

“Azaria are you even listening?” Hell no. “Azaria I know you hear me.” I do but that doesn’t change a damn thing.

“Azaria I’m trying to work with you here and you’re making it difficult.” Yeah so? I swear I told him that we couldn’t work together anymore. I began typing on my computer right before this fool pushed my hands away from the keyboard. No he didn’t!

“Would you stop that? Shit!” He covered his face in frustration. My work was done. I had gotten to him. He went back to his desk all while I laughed, loud and clear this time.

He turned swiftly towards me, “I know what’s going on here? I see what you’re trying to do Ms. Richards.”

“Oh and what is it that I am supposedly trying to do.” I figured I could start talking to him now. He had suffered enough.

“Come on you don’t know?” I shook my head. “Really?” I thought the fact that I shook my head meant no. “You don’t sense the sexual tension in the room.” Surely if I had a mouthful of juice right now I would have spat it out all over my computer.

What the hell was he talking about sexual tension? There was nothing sexual about the tension in this room. But on second thought it wouldn’t hurt to agree with him just this once. I’ve just taken on a whole new work load.

“You know you’re right.” I stood up straightening my skirt.

“I am?” He was confused.

“Oh absolutely.” I pushed the chair under my desk before gliding over to him. Seeming as he was in a hurry to get away from me, he all but ran to his chair.

“I sense the tension all up and through here.” I waved my hand around the office and hopped onto the edge of his desk. I reached for his tie pulling him and his chair closer. “Can you feel it?” The words rolled off the tip of my tongue. It wasn’t my intention to sound seductive. Honest!

“Hmm Justin?” His face was just about parallel with the girls.

“Yeah, yeah.” He responded clearly wanting to focus on other things besides my words.

“I actually know when all this so-called tension began.” His eyes drifted to my face just then.

“You do?” His voice croaked while I grasped his hand. I began playing with the connecting lines on the inside of his palm. I had actually gotten caught up in the activity, forgetting what I was supposed to be doing. I was all up in his grill for a reason and it wasn’t to give him a peak at the girls.

“Yeah it began in the men’s bathroom.” I paused, waiting for his reaction. He seemed to be recalling the moment in his head. “You know when you threw me up against the door and shit like a damn beast--” The anger in me slipped in. I had to control it. “And then you kissed me, the tension stirred then.” Damn right it did. I was boiling mad with him at that time.

I leaned into him prior to speaking my next words. “You touched my ass too…don’t for one second think I’m gonna let that shit slide.” He just watched me move away. Now my work was officially done.

Justin

Azaria got on the phone as soon as she left me. I observed her as she twirled the phone cord between her fingers, sitting atop her desks while swinging her legs back and forth. Look at her, smiling as if she just won a prize.

Mmm, she thought she had me a second ago. Ha! She wished she did. I was onto her. I came into work this morning already expecting her attempt to top what I had done yesterday. It didn’t work. Sure I made it seem as if it had worked, but only because I was feeding into it. I acted surprised, making her think she had me. I must say that it was quite amusing watching her throw herself at me. She all but crawled on top of me. And she’ll probably never admit this but she got caught up in her own game for a minute.

I noticed how she was stroking my hand; it was more enticing than teasing. And her brown eyes are so intoxicating, I could stare into them all day…wait I sound like a damn wimp! Fuck this sappy shit. That girl thinks she has me wrapped around her freshly manicured finger-yes I noticed; she had a French manicure today. Anyway, as I was saying that sexy, fine, alluring-damn I have it bad, that is what a pretty face and a tight body does to a man. But I was tired of this game she was playing, stringing me along with her seduction just to leave me with a hard on the size of Texas.

And I had actually felt sorry for manhandling her in the bathroom stall. Hmph, what a fool I had been. I was ready now and Azaria had no idea what she had coming. Damn watch out now. I leaned back against my swivel chair so I could observe her more closely just to make sure she couldn’t catch me off guard again.

Azaria rested the phone in the crook of her neck as she looked over her shoulder at me and winked. What the hell was that all about? I swear sometimes I think that girl wants me, but she gives off so many mixed signals I don’t know which one is the right one. Like right now for instance she was swaying back and forth until she finally allowed her weight to settle on her right foot and I know she didn’t do that just because she was annoyed with the conversation she was having on the phone, she wanted to control me.

As if I wasn’t already putty in her hands, Azaria leaned over her desk “pretending” to reach for an item that she had “dropped”. I almost fell out of my seat when she did that. She knew how I couldn’t keep my eyes or my hands off her ass so she figured she’d fry me before I could get to her. Did she purposely wear that short skirt today just for me? I ought to report her ass because that skirt was definitely more than three inches above the knee and it was tight too. But anyway as I continued to watch the skirt shift around her round-see this is why she always wins! I need to stay focused.

She was really good at this. Women have all the advantages! Next thing she’s gonna tell me is that the nookie is on lockdown. Wait I didn’t hit that yet, that’s right. Well when I do hit “that” I’ll have her toes crimping. I’m just that good and from the looks of it Azaria already knew it.

I rose from my chair, quietly stalking across the room like a man on a mission. The theme music from mission impossible suddenly started playing in my head as I moved behind Azaria. I raised my hand high above my head and then propelled it with lightning speed against her ass. It was unbelievable how that shit sounded off the walls. SMACK! And she hadn’t even seen it coming. Damn my hand hurts, but it did feel nice and I grabbed it a little too.

“You better watch that big thing.” I meant that too.

“Shhh…sugar. Ooh I’m gonna fu-finish that as soon as I can.” She suddenly straightened her posture tossing a threatening glare over her shoulder. I wouldn’t allow her to turn around because if she did I was in trouble. I laughed inwardly at how she attempted to control her language and stay on task while she was on the phone with someone who I assumed is very important.

I moved closer behind her, but not to close that her ass would be touching my “package” I didn’t want to end this thing too quickly. Of course I knew she was most likely going to slap me when this was all over so I better get what I can while she’s occupied.

I rested my head on her shoulder. Wow I had a better view of her breast from this side. I was able to look down directly on them, but it was short-lived because Azaria pushed my head away, very forcefully in my opinion.

“Damn girl.” She deserved another smack on the ass for being a bad girl. Things were definitely progressing between the two of us quite smoothly.

Azaria was stumbling over her words trying her best to stay focused on the conversation. “Yes, Mr. Grant… we will have something for you by the end of the day. Okay yes thanks. Unh huh, okay bye.” She slammed the phone on the hook and turned to me with fire in her eyes. Uh oh here it comes. The wrath.

“You.” She pointed at me, curving her finger and beckoning me towards her. “Come hither, now.” Her tone was surprisingly calm. It wasn’t supposed to be that way! She was supposed to be chasing me around the office right now.

“Why I thought you were gonna let it slide?”

“I never!” She paused, prohibiting herself from blowing up on me. “That’s not what I said.”

“Oh really. That’s funny, I swear I heard you say--”

“Justin shut up.” She moved behind her desk to get on the computer. It was back to annoying me again. Damn why didn’t she keep going? Wasn’t this a game we were playing? She wasn’t supposed to just end it without informing me.

“Come on Azaria you’re supposed to be mad at me?” This is when I started whining. All I had to do was jump up and down while I was doing so to make me look a five year old.

“Why should I be? Is it because you keep violating me?” Violating, damn why she had to put it like that? I was only playing with her. Women and their double standards. She can do whatever she wants to me but when I get her back it’s suddenly a problem. That’s bull shit.

“I didn’t violate you girl. I just copped a feel, two times might I add. I’m sorry I didn’t ask first.” A huge grin formed on my face.

She shook her head at me. “I wasn’t serious about that shit ya know.”

“Really? Oh well.” I shrugged going back to my desk. I was still confused about what just went down between us. It seems every time it’s my turn to have fun she flips on me as if she is offended, yet when it’s her turn she becomes this vixen. The bitch is crazy I tell you.

“Did you just call me a bitch?” Shit I said that out loud.

“Nope.” At least I hadn’t meant to. It came out only because I was frustrated; in more ways than one.

“That’s what I thought.” She smirked. We remained in silence for about thirty minutes before Ian knocked on the door.

“Hey Ms. Richards, Josh.” He nodded at me. “I have a proposal for you two.” Damn not again. Well, at least he told us about it this time.

“I want you two to show me an example of how we should treat the clients when we invite them for a visit.” Azaria’s eyes met mine. We were both thinking, ‘what the fuck?’ We had pulled that last presentation from the core of our asses; we weren’t actually planning on executing the ideas. Well at least I wasn’t.

“Well, if you give us a few hours to work on it I’m sure we can--”

“No, no. I need to see it now. We have to get it rolling.” This dummy rolled his hands just to simulate his words as if we couldn’t understand.

I stood walking over to Azaria. “What are we going to do? I came up with it last time so it’s your turn.”

“Hmm, just follow my lead.”

“What?”

“Follow my lead boy. Monkey see Monkey do, got it?” Oh I had it, yet I’m hoping she doesn’t use this moment to get revenge.

Azaria

Justin had looked at me all scared because he hadn’t known what to expect after I had got off the phone. He probably thought I was going to get him back for nearly bruising my ass, but I didn’t. I should have, but I didn’t. It wasn’t even worth it. I didn’t feel like playing games with him anymore. He takes shit too far. If we had continued, he would have probably attempted to kiss me again and in turn I would have had to reward him with a slap. Or even worse, what if he had tried to have his way with me? I don’t know what I would have rewarded him with then.

Justin and I had basically gone over a skit as if he was the client and I the analyst. We had completely made it up off the top of her head just to get Ian off our back for the time being. I had asked Justin about some of his characteristics, everything he told me was a lie. There was no way he could be considered as organized when his side of the room was a complete mess. If it wasn’t for me that impromptu meeting would have been a catastrophe. But Ian was impressed with my work.

Justin was impressed with a few things too, like my profile. Especially the fact that I used to work at a modeling agency, which at first he believed that I was a former model. I was only a talent scout though, I wasn’t thin enough or tall enough to be considered a model.

Anyway, Ian wants us to have something drawn up for him by tomorrow on how our plan is going to better serve the clients of Cupid’s Arrow. I swear that man likes things done in a timely manner; we don’t even get time to think about the shit first. I’ll start on it later right now I just wanted to relax a little on the comfy sofa.

I was waiting for Justin to come back from lunch since I wasn’t in the mood for food right now. But strangely enough, I was kind of in the mood for some Justin a la mode. Yes, it sounds stupid to me too, but after reading his profile he sounded interesting, nothing like his “actual” self. His profile said that he was a gentleman, outgoing, talkative, and sympathetic. Not once has it appeared to me that he was sympathetic and as far as being a gentleman, manhandling me is far from gentleman-like behavior. And he has done more flirting than actual talking.

His kiss hadn’t had left any impression on me, but maybe that was because the way he went about it and not to mention I was pretty pissed off with him afterwards, which left no room for attraction. In his profile he pointed out that on a level from one to ten he would rate himself a ten and an half in the kissing department. The fact that he said that shows that he is indeed not a gentleman, not sympathetic and conceited as all hell.

Just then I suddenly looked up and saw Justin standing in the doorway. “How long have you been watching me?”

“Not long. Didn’t want to interrupt whatever it is that you were doing?” What is up with the polite act?

“I was just looking over your profile again trying to come up with some ideas.” He looked good standing in the doorway with his arm resting on the knob. I could clearly see the ripples in his forearms. Why hadn’t I noticed his physique before?

“What?” Justin suddenly asks, staring at me oddly.

I realized that I was grinning at my thoughts. “Oh nothing I was just thinking. I can’t even remember what I was thinking about just now.” I lied. It was still clearly etched in my memory.

“What is this?” Why was he bringing me food? Where was the pompous ass Justin that I was used to?

“I thought you might be hungry since you didn’t come to the lunch room.” He set the plate of brown rice and chicken breast with vegetables in front of me then sat down in the chair across from me.

He has something up his sleeve. I know he does because he’s acting outside of his normal boundaries, which does not include being nice to me.

“You’re welcome by the way.” He smirked causing me to fumble for a response.

“Oh yeah thanks.”

“Mmm hmm.” He smiled, sticking his fork into my chicken.

“Wait, what the hell are you doing?”

“I’m eating what does it look like?” He opened his mouth showing me everything that was inside it. Eww, see he is far from gentleman-like.

“I see that you’re eating but why are you eating my food? I thought you brought this for me?” I reached for the plate but he pulled it back.

“Damn, what you think I’m made of money? I only had enough for one so we have to share.” I couldn’t share with him. I never share my food, especially chicken and when I’m starving like I am right now. I groaned as he handed me a fork. I am going to have to compromise.

I waited until his fork was away from the food before diving in. “Mmm, this is good!”

“Yeah Miss Janet can throw down. You can have the rest, I know you’re hungry.” He pushed the plate towards me. I couldn’t tell if he was being considerate or just wanted to watch me moan over my food.

I spent the next few minute stuffing my face while Justin and I made conversation. He asked me about my goals, my old job, and my childhood, which I was glad to skip over. But the questions didn’t stop there.

“So what kind of men do you date?”

“I’m sorry when did I become a client of Cupid’s Arrow?”

He rolled his eyes. “What kind of men do you date?” Damn he is so stubborn.

“I don’t date.” I simply replied prior to eating again.

“What do you mean you don’t date?”

“I-do-not-date.” I couldn’t understand why that was so hard to believe.

“A woman like you? Does not date? Do you take me for a fool or something”wait don’t answer that.” Damn I was just about to.

“Okay when I say I don’t date, I mean I don’t do the relationship thing.”

“Yeah so I’ve read.” He mumbled.

“Well, what you ask me for then?”

“Cause I’m still confused. You don’t date right?” I nodded. Maybe he should add ‘I’m slow’ to his profile. “But that doesn’t mean you’re completely devoid of men.”

“Nothing serious though.” He paused afterwards. Probably thinking what he could ask me next. He hadn’t lied about being talkative, that’s for damn sure.

“So you’ll get involved with a man only if nothing serious comes of it?” He had hit the nail on the head, yet I got the feeling that he was asking these questions for himself. Oh God he was going to try to be one of those men. Could I take being involved with Justin? If I was high or out of mind maybe. None of which I would ever be. Still, I must admit that there is something about Justin that’s appealing, even to me.

He has the ability to piss me off and make me lose my concentration. He is the only guy who has ever grabbed my ass more than once that I haven’t beaten the living hell out of. He’s kissed me and I didn’t do a damn thing about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story