Justin

I feel like an asshole. I am an asshole. She doesn’t want me because her mom left her. That was so stupid! Even though that’s what Amir told me-well not in those exact words-but whatever! I shouldn’t have said it. I’m a stupid asshole. And my stupidness, yes stupidness and not stupidity, just to solidify the fact that I am indeed stupid, has cost me a date with Azaria.

No, she didn’t leave. She’s just been spending more time at the bar than she has with me. When I had walked by, she hadn’t even acknowledged my presence. She had become close friends with another glass of rum and coke instead. Her lips have been permanently attached to that glass since we got here. I am so jealous. Yet, at least she made up for her indignant attitude once this evening.

Colin, who is a much bigger asshole than I am, decided that he would keep her company, more like annoy her if you ask me. However, as soon as he opened his mouth, Azaria went off on him.

She put her glass down for a second and shouted, “Get the fuck away from me!” It was a classic moment. Just classic. She deserves an Oscar for that one. I mean the anger in that one phrase…I felt it. I loved it.

When Colin all but ran away, I decided to try my hand at Azaria. Hopefully, she’ll have a little more tolerance for me. Shit, she better. I never touched her breast, he did.

I immediately embraced her from behind, draping my arms over her shoulders. She stiffened, snapping her head back to look at me. “Boy get the hell off me.” Amazing she had been drinking all night and her breath didn’t stink.

“You know Azaria I’m having such a good time. I mean really, there’s nothing, nothing like watching other people have fun. I’m so fortunate to be sitting here with you bored out of my damn mind.” I fitted my face against her shoulder, which she immediately shoved away.

“I’m not feeling your sarcastic tone, really I’m not.” I figured that was the reason she pushed this handsome face away. I returned to her shoulder. Suddenly, I had the urge to apologize. “Hey, my bad about your mother. I don’t know shit about her.”

She waved her hand dismissing me. “Don’t bother, neither do I-well not that I remember anyway.” I honestly think I will never ever understand this girl! Earlier, she nearly ripped my head off for mentioning her mother, now no one would think that she even gave a damn.

As I think back to our many confrontations, it has always been that way with her. The first time I touched her ass, she slapped me pink, and later she let it dropped. Same thing happened in the men’s bathroom when I kissed her. She almost cried from embarrassment, but eventually started talking to me again after the two-week silent treatment.

You know what, why do I even bother concerning myself with how this girl’s mind works? Just like she said about Amir, he’s not a psychologist and neither am I. Now, if I could only find one for her, it’ll be all good.

Azaria

“Fuck him.” I can’t believe this shit!

I wanted to look away from the scene, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to do so. I was in a state of disbelief at the sight before me as I watched Justin bounce from one bimbo to the next like a pimp down on 42nd St.

He had danced with so many girls tonight; none of them had my face or body. Now I’m not saying that I’m some kind of beauty queen, but I’m certainly not ugly on any level. I consider myself as equally attractive as his “slutty” ass dance partners or on a…shall I say, untouchable level if you ask some of my male co-workers. Secondly, I came as Justin’s date so why am I sitting on the sidelines watching.

Damn, am I the only classy female up in here? I mean I have never seen any of these women around the workplace, isn’t this supposed to be a company party? What ever happened to that Indian girl who stopped me in the hall a few months back?

Oh my God, Look at him now, allowing that slut to back her “stuff” into his Kool-Aid. Has the world gone mad? He had better not been enjoying that shit either! I narrowed my eyes at him trying to decipher a sign of pleasure through the darkness, what I found made me cringe and abruptly look away. The little shit head had smiled back at me.

Completely turned off by now, I took a quick sip of my drink and slammed the glass down on the counter catching the attention of onlookers, but I could care less right now because…Justin was right, I am frontin’.

Have I had too much to drink because I could’ve sworn my conscious just say, ‘Justin was right’? I thought it had sounded strange too because I’d be damned if I allow myself to agree with Justin “Man-whore” Timberlake. So… fuck him two times because I don't care if he says I'm frontin’. I'll never admit to frontin’ unless I say I'm frontin’.

If I had known any better I wouldn’t have came to this party, but it is obvious that I’m not thinking clearly tonight. Yes, I know I sound repetitive, but the nerve of that boy…yes boy! Because a man wouldn’t have been groping on women like his mother hadn’t raised him right. Well…I take that back because I know from first-hand experience that Justin has a problem keeping his damn hands to himself so this little stunt he’s pulling right now shouldn’t surprise me, but it does.

Why? Firstly, because when I told him ‘to leave me the hell alone’ he had actually took my advice. What the fuck is wrong with him or should I ask myself that question?

“Ms. Richards tell me why I haven’t seen you on the dance floor?” Oh great, just what I need right now. If I could curse Ian out and not lose my job, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

“Because I don’t feel like it.” Did that response make me appear bitchy? Well, if it did so what, there was no other answer for me to give. Anyway, Ian didn’t seem upset.

“Where’s Jim?” Why is he moving closer to me? Let me find out Ian has relations with his young attractive employees.

“His name is Justin.” I am on fire tonight! Where is Justin with the water hose? Whew, I’m so drunk.

“Whatever.” He waved his hand as if calling someone by the wrong name didn’t matter. How unprofessional? To this, I had to say something.

“No it’s not whatever Mr. Stevens. You have been calling Justin by the wrong name since you hired him two years ago. Don’t you think it’s time that you learn it and mine too while you’re at it?” I need another drink. I raised my hand to flag down the bartender, but Ian caught my wrist in his hand and lowered it to his lips. He left a light kiss on the back of my hand. At least if I allow him to hold my hand, I won’t lose my job. Nevertheless, I wanted to pull my hand away but thought otherwise…that is until he started to exceed the boundaries of our employee-boss relationship.

“You know you’re right…” He doesn’t know my damn name. Now who’s frontin’?

“Azaria.” Why won’t he let my damn hand go? I’m sure he could see the disinterest on my face.

“I will remember Justin’s name from now on. And another thing how would you like to meet for dinner tomorrow evening?” Okay maybe I was wrong he hadn’t noticed my lack of interest, in fact he had mistaken it for something else…attraction. At one point, I may have found myself attracted to Ian, but that only lasted a day so I don’t know why he had felt the need to make a move. How can I let him down easy?

“Sure, I’ll meet you for dinner on the corner of Kiss My Ass Avenue and No Freaking Way.” There that wasn’t so harsh. I hope he got the point, if not, that’s not my fault.

Ian cleared his throat reaching over to grab my glass and I smacked his hand. I don’t share my alcohol.

“Ow…” When will he stop, when I’m rotting in jail for his murder? Suddenly a smiled appeared on his face.

“What are you smiling at?”

“I’m glad we hired you.” What the fuck?

“We need more people like you on the staff that’s not afraid to speak up. That’s exactly why we haven’t been successful in the past trying to get our clients motivated.” He did that stupid rolling of the hands motion he always does, that just pisses me off. Ugh!

Ian stood up and moved away from the bar. “The next time I come over here I want to see you dancing with a bachelor. How about your buddy Justin?” He narrowed his eyes scoping the room for Justin. Ian didn’t even have to call his name, yet, Justin was over here in a flash. I bet he was spying on me.

“See I got him away from that bimbo who was just asking for a beat down.” He had the nerve to nudge me with his elbow. The man was right though, I did want to beat that bitch’s ass all night. Gee, alcohol has turned me into a jealous bitch.

“Hey boss. Azaria.” Justin moved to stand beside me. Was he trying to stake some kind of claim on me?

“I’ll just leave you two alone.” Ian winked over his shoulder as he walked away.

“What was that all about?” Justin leaned over to pick up my glass. He took a sip before I could snatch it out of his hand.

I propped my elbows on the counter and rested my head in my hands. “I have no idea.” I lied because I did have a slight clue.

“Hmph.” Justin took Ian’s vacant seat across from me, moving his stool closer, so close that my bare knees rubbed against his, covered by slacks.

“We’re not really alone with all these assholes watching us.” Weren’t you just out there dancing with a few of those assholes?

“Why, you jealous?” Shit, did I say that aloud?

“Huh? What?” Yes, I am playing stupid.

“You heard me woman.” Hold up, Justin needed to check himself. I don’t know how many times I have to remind him that we ain’t on that level yet.

Anyway, Justin was quick to apologize, just like the little punk ass I knew he was. All he needed was his Mama by his side wiping his drool. “Sorry Zar-Azaria. I’m just trying to be nice here. So…” He flashed a smile that could melt ice. It’s a good thing that I’m immune to shit like that. However, I must admit that his charm is somewhat of a turn on, especially when combined with a buzz from too many drinks.

“So…what?” I found myself moving back as he inched closer.

“So…did I tell you how fabulous you look tonight?” I see someone’s trying to stay on my good side.

“Yes I believe you did about a thousand times already.” I rolled my eyes to hide the blush that appeared on my face. Is it hot in here?

“Did you know purple was my favorite color?” I thought blue was his favorite color. Come to think of it…what he said had to be a lie. What straight man would admit to his favorite color being purple?

I won’t mention it though since I can see that he’s trying to step his game up…staring at me with his piercing gaze wasn’t going to work… I’m immune to everything. Well, except for a few compliments that he slides in on occasions.

“I’m serious it’s a very sexy color, but anything looks good on you.” Ha! This is over the top, even for Justin. And what is up with the constant moistening of the lips. Why am I even noticing it? I need an ice cold drink quick. What is wrong with me? This had to stop. He was making me crazy.

I pushed against his chest as he was seconds away from closing me in between him and the bar counter. “Ok Justin you can stop feeding me the bullshit now.” I straightened my dress and scooted off the stool.

“What?” He looked genuinely confused. The man is good at his job I’ll give him that. He actually had me there for a second.

“Wait Azaria, come back here.” He grabbed my arm and I almost snatched it away. I didn’t want the word around the office to be that we were a couple so I allowed him to pull me off into a secluded corner.

“I’ve been waiting to dance with you all night.”

“Hmm…was that before you were groping that skank or after.” Justin only smirked at me. I can’t hate on this stunt he is trying to pull though, because I’ve had a drink too many, and I’m trying extra hard to resist him. However, Justin is not helping the situation. Quite frankly, he is making it worse.

“What I wasn’t groping any skanks? Azaria, you know you had like eight drinks tonight so you could’ve been seeing things.”

“Oh my God Justin I had no more than three!” I think.

“Azaria we’ve been here for three hours and this is the first time you’ve gotten up from the bar.” Damn the Man-Whore had a point.

“What was I supposed to do? You left me there to go dance with other bitches.” Wait, I shouldn’t be calling those women bitches, I don’t even know them. However, I was only going off how they were portraying themselves so…

Justin laughed at my outburst. “You told me to leave you alone and I did because you were upset with me. If you wanted me to dance with you, you could’ve asked me, I brought you here for a reason.” He sounded unbelievably sincere just now.

“And what is that?”

Instantly, those hands that he couldn’t keep to himself found their way around my waist. “You’re my date.” Hmm, that reason sounded simple enough. “You wanna dance?”

“Um, I’d rather go back to the bar.” As soon as the words left my mouth, Justin began dragging me to the dance floor. Aww man.

“You had enough for tonight.” Damn him, he’s right again. I don’t need to pick up my drinking habit again. I’m screwed up enough as it is.

“But I paid five dollars for that drink and didn’t even get to finish it. That’s money wasted.” Cheapo should understand where I’m coming from.

“I’ll give you five dollars.” He put an end to my rambling by wrapping my arms around his neck-as if I couldn’t do that myself-and his around my waist.

He began rocking our bodies to the beat. His hands moving my hips from side to side, back and forth-again, as if I couldn’t do it on my own. I’m not that drunk or helpless am I? If I wanted to put all my effort into dancing with him, I would.

He guided my hands to his waist; I guess he wanted me to take over. Damn that means I have to put forth some effort. Ugh.

Noting my hesitation, Justin decided that I needed encouragement. He moved his hands back to my hips, an action to maneuver my body closer to his so that we were touching. What a slick move.

In an instant, our hips were grinding against one another. Who knew he could move like that and look sensual and tasteful rather than horny and disgusting?

Hello, soldier! It seems someone is just a tad bit horny. I bet he did that shit on purpose too, trying to let me know what he was working with. Another slick move. However, it could just be a natural reaction to me. I know he can’t resist all of this. Heh.

“Aren’t you having a good time?” Oh great, why’d he have to ruin it by talking? I was perfectly fine with his hips moving rather than his lips.

“Shut up boy.” He wouldn’t listen though. I could see his lips beginning to form a complaint. I covered his mouth with the hand that wasn’t permanently attached to his slim waist. He moved it to the back of his neck right below the wisps of hair at his nape.

Gripping my thigh, he positioned my leg slightly onto his and initiated a whole new form of grinding. In my opinion, he was getting very bold. All we needed was a wall and I would’ve had flashbacks of our confrontation in the men’s bathroom.

I pulled my leg away and forced Justin to keep his paws above the waist, no lower than the hips. I’m sure that the way we were dancing was serving as entertainment for our coworkers. Damn, speak of the devil. Here comes Ian now.

“Azaria, Jackson. My favorite couple.” How quickly he forgets. I just told him Justin’s name! “Tone down the hoochiness, this party is representing the company.” Hoochiness is not even a word. And who the fuck is he calling a hoochie? I oughta knock his block off.

Knowing I was about to bust a blood vessel, Justin put his hand on my shoulder to relax me. Too bad it didn’t work.

“Ian, go get on someone else’s nerves.” He followed my directions and walked away.

Justin stared at me, mouth wide open. “He’s gonna fire you.”

“No he’s not. He likes that I’m outspoken.” I started for the coat closet. I was beyond ready to leave. Justin followed behind me.

“Okay, well he just wants to fuck you.” I turned around and before I could stop my hand, it slapped the white off Justin’s face. “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story