Chapter 10

 

            The car ride back to David’s was silent. I had a feeling something was up but I decided not to press anything until we got back home.

 

            Nikolas and Samantha were also abnormally quiet so it made me wonder what they had seen or heard. I would seriously kill Justin if my kids were messed up because of this.

 

            We pulled into the driveway and I unloaded the kids out of the car. They just seemed to follow David inside, almost robotic like.

 

            I bit at my nails and followed the three inside.

 

            “Hey guys… why don’t you go play upstairs?” I smiled at my twins who looked about ready to cry.

 

            “Okay Mama.” Samantha answered for the two and took her brother’s hand. She just walked up the stairs, while Nikolas just looked back at me, with a fearful look on his face.

 

            I bit at my lip and looked towards David, who basically looked just like the twins at that moment.

 

            “What happened?” I whispered. “What did they hear and see?”

 

            David closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He said nothing for a moment, but just walked to the bar and poured himself a drink.

 

            “David?”

 

            “You kissed him…? You’re just going to go back to him like that?”

 

            “He kissed me… and I’m not going back to him.” I grabbed David’s hand. “You saw everything?”

 

            “Yeah… I was trying to distract them, but when you slapped him, it was what we all saw straight on.” He looked at me and sighed. “I’m sorry.”

 

            “I don’t know what to do anymore… he’s crazy… and was very much drunk.”

 

            “Great man for your kids to be around.” David rolled his eyes and put his glass down. “But forget it.”

 

            “David, what is your deal?!” I exclaimed. “I mean do you want me to leave because I can!”

 

            “Natalia, you want to know why I’m upset?” David walked over to me and stared me dead in the eyes. “Because I’m jealous.”

 

            “Jealous?” I stared at him incredulously.

 

            “He’ll always have your heart…”

 

            “David… don’t say that…”

 

            “It’s true though. You’ll always be in love with him.” David sighed and looked down. “No matter how much he hurts you, you won’t ever be able to stop.”

 

            “What’s going on with us, David? I mean we’re friends and… we’re developing feelings for each other…” I put my hand on his face and sighed. “I’m not even divorced yet… we can’t do this…”

 

            “But eventually. I’m not scared of Justin. I don’t care that he’s a drug or Mafia lord. I’m falling for you, Natalia.”

 

            “You…you are?”

 

            “Yes, and I know you are too.” He put his hand on mine and just smiled. “But I can wait until you’re ready.”

 

            I didn’t know what to say. I just stood their flabbergasted. He was falling for me? David walked upstairs and I spaced off while sitting on the couch.

 

            I was afraid, especially afraid of the change. I mean I knew I was going to divorce Justin but I didn’t actually think about being with anyone else… ever.

 

            Maybe that’s how it was meant to be. I was supposed to be alone and just raise my kids.

 

            Oh God. My kids. I needed to talk to them. I needed to make sure they were going to be okay.

 

            I felt like shit because I knew they were most likely going to need some heavy-duty therapy when they were older. Now was the time to seriously talk to the twins. I hoped talking would help them though.

 

            **

 

            A few days later I woke up to the sound of the voicemail alert on my phone. I sat up in bed and dialed my voicemail box and typed in my password.

 

            “Hey it’s Rick. Just wondering how everything is doing being that you’re a royal bitch and haven’t called me in a few days. So when you get this you better call me ASAP. Love you.”

 

            I half smiled at Ricky’s craziness. God I missed him. I couldn’t wait to see him either. I knew that after that night with David, I had to go. I couldn’t kiss him and act like everything was alright between us.

 

            I mean I just needed to get away. I was going to take Ricky’s advice. I couldn’t get into a relationship with someone else just yet anyway. 

 

            “Nat, its Savannah… I need to talk to you…” She was sobbing and it made me nervous. Had Justin done something to her in a drunken rage? “I know this past month we haven’t spoken much but you’re the only one I can turn to.”

 

            I nervously listened to the message of Savannah crying. I had never heard her cry and that scared me. She was always a tough girl and that freaked me out.

 

            “Hey, Nat… it’s Justin. You can be as pissed off as me at me as you want, but you are not keeping me from my children. I want to see them today… I know you know what I’m capable of, just like you fucking told Ricky, so you better let me see them. I’ll be home all day.”

 

            FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! He was tapping my cell phone some how, or maybe even Ricky’s phone. Goddamnit. I hated him but I didn’t want him to do something crazy like take my kids away from me.

 

            I decided to screw calling Justin and immediately dialed Savannah’s phone number. Ricky would have to wait till later.

 

            “Hello…?” She answered, still crying as she was on the voicemail.

 

            “Savannah, its Natalia. Are you okay?”

 

            “Nat… I need you to meet me somewhere… please?”

 

            “Sure… where to?” I responded, willing to do anything she wanted. I hate when my friends or family are upset.

 

            “Meet me at Angel’s diner. You remember it right?”

 

            “How could I not… it’s by Tommy’s mansion…” I sighed and stood up from my bed. “So many memories.”

 

            “I know but please just do this for me… I need to talk to you and Hope together…” Savannah begged me through the phone. I just walked over to the window and bit my inner cheek.

 

            “Of course I will. I’ll meet you there at 2.”

 

            “Thank you, Nat.” She hung up the phone and led me to the thoughts I had been avoiding.

 

            I had to see Justin.

 

            **

 

            After showering, getting the kids ready and finding the sexiest outfit I could find, I was ready to go take the twins to Justin’s. I had to look sexy and let him know what he was missing out on.

 

            I had on this white, tight shirt with one button, ultra low rise, stone washed seven jeans and my newest pair of white suede Manolo Blahnik pumps.

 

            Being that I’m such a fashion maniac, I had to dress my kids adorably. Nikolas had on a Burberry t-shirt and matching denim Burberry overalls on with the matching sneakers.

 

            Samantha wore a hot pink Lacoste dress, and matching color UGGs. Everything was custom made for my babies.

 

            “Mama!” Samantha called to me as I scrambled around the house looking for my white leather Kate Spade bag.

 

            “Yes, baby?!”

 

            “Wanna see Daddy!”

 

            “Hold on, baby. I need my… ah! Here we go!” I picked up my bag and walked to the doorway where Samantha and Nikolas were both waiting.  “Now we can leave, sillies.”

 

            I opened the door and walked over to my Lexus and let the kids in. Before I even knew it, I was there in front of Justin’s and my once home. I got out of the car and helped the kids out.

 

            “Hold my hands.” I instructed my twins who listened to me and held my hands tightly.  I walked up to the front door and knocked on it nervously.

 

            Two guards answered the door, Lonnie and Ruben. I had known them since I was kidnapped and they were really nice, despite the fact that they were big and scary.

 

            “Miss Natalia…I heard you were coming to bring the twins…” Lonnie smiled warmly at me. He was always the type of person to make you feel so welcome and safe.

 

            I guess that’s why he was a guard.

 

            “Yeah…”

 

            “Justin is in his office upstairs… I’ll take you up to him.” Ruben stated to me with a grin.

 

            Ruben looked like a big teddy bear that you just wanted to hug. I also caught him singing a few times and he seriously kicked ass.

 

            “Alright, thank you Ruben.” I held on tightly to my two and half year old twins and made my way up the stairs.

 

            Ruben opened the door to Justin’s office and the twins let go of my hands and ran to their father. Justin was freshly shaven and looking sexier than ever.

 

            Justin was wearing a tight white and blue pinstriped shirt and a pair of black pants. Just looking at him made me horny.

 

            “Hey guys.” He got down on his knees and opened his arms out for the two running toddlers.

 

            “Daddy!” Samantha giggled.

 

            “Missed you guys.” He picked placed kissed on each of their cheeks and then looked up at me. “I guess you got my message.”

 

            “Yeah. I did.” I glared at him, hiding the fact that I wanted to fuck him so badly. I mean I hated him, but I still wanted to fuck him… that’s normal… right?

 

            “You’re welcome to stay if you’d like.” He walked closer to me, staring up at down at my body. “Did you wear this just for me?”

 

            He said it low enough so that the twins couldn’t hear, but loud enough so that I could. If looks could kill he’d be dead on the floor.

 

            “No, I wore this because I have a previous engagement.” I said in a snotty tone.

 

            “Funny, I thought you wore it so I could rip it off and fuck that pussy of yours.”  He whispered to me with a smirk on his face.

 

            I knew his tricks oh so well. He thought seduction was going to work on me? This was different. This wasn’t like before, when I left after he shot my brother. He had cheated on me and I didn’t care how hot he looked. I wasn’t going back to him. I was stronger than that.

 

            “Keep your pants on Justin.” I said and rolled my eyes. “You’re never getting any from me again… but I’m sure Paris is up for it.”

 

            I walked over to the twins who were looking through Justin’s desk drawers.

 

            “Hey guys, Mommy has to go, but I’ll be back later to pick you up okay?”

 

            “Mommy stay!!” Nikolas exclaimed and grabbed my hand.

 

            “I can’t baby. I’m sorry.” I bent over and placed a kiss on his forehead. I knew all the while that my thong was sticking out and I knew Justin’s eyes were glued to that.  “Be good okay?” I kissed Samantha’s forehead and stood back up and turned to Justin who was staring at me with eyes filled with lust.

 

            “Bye guys. Be good for Daddy.” I walked toward the doorway where I purposely rubbed up against Justin. I felt his straining hard cock, rub against me and I swear it took all the strength I had to keep walking. “Later Justin.”

 

            “Fucking cock tease.” I heard him mumble under his breath.

 

            A smirk just crossed my face as I walked down the stairs and back to my car.  Now I was off to see Hope and Savannah. I couldn’t help but to wonder what exactly Savannah had to tell us.

 

            Had she broken up with JC? What was going on? There was only one way to find out. I sped off to Angel’s diner to find out what exactly was going on this last month that I was gone.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story