Chapter 15

 

“David… I’m so happy to see you.” I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

It was a few days since the incident at Ricky’s house and for the most part I distanced myself from him and spent more time with my kids. David had given me some great advice and told me that I should find me and straighten out my priorities before talking to other people.

 

“Me too, Nat. God, I think for the first time in a week I feel relieved.”

 

“I guess that only makes one of us.”

 

David paid his cab driver and then looked at me strangely. David had met up with me outside my Mom’s house and from there we were gonna just head out and relax, take in the sights of the city and most likely he was gonna listen to me bitch.

 

“Hey…” He turned to me after paying the driver and cupped my face in his hands. “It’s gonna be okay… I promise.”

 

I half smiled at my friend, the friend who had been there for me day and night through this whole ordeal.

 

“Thank you, David… thank you for everything.”

 

“I don’t do thank you’s… I get weird… so come on… lets go I need a Starbucks fix.”

 

I took hold of David’s arm and walked with him down the street. The good thing about New York is that practically on every corner, there’s a Starbucks.

 

“Any word from Tony Montana himself?” David joked, making light of Justin as a mob Lord and comparing him to Tony Montana from Scarface. That used to be my favorite movie, now I can’t even bear to watch it. I could totally relate to Elvira. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

“No… Thank God. I mean I kinda figured he’d follow me or something but things have been quiet… almost too quiet. I’m just waiting for Justin to jump out at me or something. It’s uncharacteristic of him to not go after what he wants.”

 

“Maybe he just realized it was a fight that wasn’t worth fighting?”

 

“No way. Justin isn’t the type to give up easily. The more challenging the better. Everything is like a fucking game for him.” We walked into the coffee shop and headed over to the counter to order. “Now I’m stuck waiting for him to make his move, it’s only a matter of time before he finds me… if he hasn’t already.”

           

“Well take him down before he can get to you, Natalia.”

 

“And how would I go about taking him down? He’s a mobster that could have me killed. No one would take a second glance or care about a Hispanic girl who married a Mafia Drug lord.” I sighed exasperatedly.

 

“I would.” David said quietly.

 

I looked down and blushed as he said that. I had such a great guy right in front of me and I couldn’t be with him because I was too scared. But I mean I just left my husband, that would be wrong to run to another guy so quick right?

 

We ordered our drinks, mine a tall iced Java Chip Frappaccino and his a Grande Mocha Latte and headed off to David’s hotel.

 

**

 

“You did not dance on a car at your senior prom?!” David exclaimed as I told him some of my horror stories from high school.

 

“Yeah and if you tell anyone you die.” I laughed. “I was extremely drunk and someone waved Monopoly money at me so I did it.”

 

“You danced…”

 

“And stripped.”

 

“You danced and stripped on a car for Monopoly money?”

 

“Yeah… but I didn’t strip completely. Just the top of my dress.”

 

“I would have paid good money to see that.” David grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him and smirked.

 

“Anyway, Ricky took pictures and has blackmail.”

 

“I am becoming that guys friend and I’m gonna see those pictures.” David beamed.

 

“I hope that never happens.” I replied and collapsed onto his bed. “I was the biggest dork in high school. I’m so glad that time is over.”

 

“I bet you weren’t.”

 

“You don’t even know the half of how big of a dork I was.” I laughed.

 

David sat next to me on the bed and just smiled. I suddenly started to feel awkward. I mean come on, me and him alone in a room with a huge bed. We all know what was coming up next.

 

I looked down and bit at my lip nervously. David was perfect, he was everything I wanted and if it were up to that alone I’d go for him and never look back. But I couldn’t, something was holding me from being with him.

 

“I should get going… the twins are alone with my Mom and I’m sure they miss me. I haven’t been a model mother lately anyway.”

 

“Okay…” He looked at me strangely while I twirled my hair nervously and went to get up.

 

“You want me to take you home?”

 

“No…”

 

“Natalia, I don’t want you out there alone. Justin could be on the streets waiting for you…”

 

“David! Just stop!” I interrupted him and he stared at me confused. “I can’t be around you anymore, David.”

 

“What? Why not?”

 

“David… I know you care for me and I really care for you and I just can’t be with you. I can’t put you in danger and every time the thought of us goes through my mind I feel guilty.”

 

“Hey… Nat…Stop.” David grabbed my hand and looked straight into my eyes. “I’m not going to hurt you and I’m certainly not going to be Justin and force you into anything, but Natalia, I want you in my life… I’m falling in love with you.”

 

All the color drained from my face. He was falling for me? My head was spinning and I thought I might faint. I didn’t want him to love me… not yet. I mean, I was still in love with Justin.

 

“You have to know what you’re getting into… I’m the soon to be ex wife of a Drug Lord… you don’t want to get involved with me like that.”

 

“I don’t care… I can take anything Justin wants to throw at me. But I know that I want to be with you.” He looked straight into my eyes and I melted. I leaned in and kissed him.

 

I trembled as I kissed him, what was I doing? Oh God… I was still married to Justin? I still loved Justin!!

 

I climbed onto his lap, kissing him in a frenzy. It was like I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn’t stop. Maybe sleeping with him would help me get over Justin, and although it was fucked up to use him, maybe it would be for the best.

 

But seriously, one line kept going through my head, “Seize the Moment, Cause Tomorrow You Might Be Dead.” A quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season one. Yeah, I’m a loser but seriously, anything can relate to Buffy.

 

David moved so he pushed me onto my back and stopped kissing me. He loomed over me and his dark chocolate eyes stared into mine.

 

“There’s no going back after this, Nat… do you wanna do this?”

 

I bit at my lip before answering him. It was the point of no return. Should I or shouldn’t I?

 

“Yeah, I do.” The words left my mouth and no sooner did David kiss me again.

 

I fell back onto the bed and David collapsed on top of me, ripping off my clothes as he went. All the while I kissed him back and pulled off his clothes, but my mind was still swirling with thoughts. I was still married, was this wrong?

 

Fuck fuck fuck!! That’s what I wanted to do, yeah, but haha, I also just wanted to scream it out cause I felt like I was screwed. Well I was about to be screwed in both senses of the word.

 

One second I was kissing David and the next, we were both naked on the bed and his mouth was sucking on my tit. I forced back the flashbacks of Justin and concentrated on the present moment. It was all I could do anyway.

 

Two fingers were inside of me and rubbed against my g-spot. I threw my head back against the pillow and moaned softly. He removed his mouth from my breast and moved down to my clit.

 

It didn’t take me long to cum. It probably wasn’t because David had skills but mostly because I hadn’t been with a guy in a few weeks. I was like putty in his hands.

 

Just as I came, David launched his dick into me. It was big, but it was nowhere near as big as Justin’s. GOD! Would I always compare Justin to every other man in my life?

 

It was like, I didn’t want to admit anyone was better than Justin. But David was, in every sense of the word. I just needed to wake up. I mean I was having sex with someone else and I was just so confused. I knew it was completely wrong for me to be doing this. Something clicked in my mind and I realized that Ricky was right all along. I wasn’t ready to move on, but at the same time, I didn’t want to stop.

 

His face was buried in my neck and biting at my sensitive spot. His thrusts were gentle but hard. It was like he was making love to me, but I wasn’t making love back. I just wanted to fuck. I didn’t love him, not yet.

 

With a few last thrusts we both came and laid together in his bed. I reeled from the thought of what just happened. I thought that Justin would be the only one to have my body ever again but I was wrong.

 

I guess I was wrong about everything.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story