Chapter 27

 

            “May I ask how you and Mr. Timberlake spent your evening, before I tell you about the wonderful night I spent with Kip?” Hope smirked at me as I sat down at the table Ricky, Hope and Savannah were already seated at. The four of us decided to go to Blue Ribbon, my favorite Sushi restaurant in New York.

 

            “How I spent my evening is none of your business!”

 

            “Yeah right… that’s why I saw his car shaking when Kip and I were leaving!” Hope giggled, causing Ricky and Savannah to laugh. I just glared nastily at all of them and then went back to reading my menu.

 

            “So you fucked him? Are you back together?!” Ricky asked excitedly.

 

            “I’m not back together, leave me alone!”

 

            Ricky just shook his head sadly. Why the hell did he want me back with Justin so badly? It pissed me off that they were pushing me at him and wanting me with him so much. I’d be with whoever I wanted when I was ready to be! Gosh!

 

            “She’ll be back with him soon. I know it.” Ricky said nonchalantly and took a sip of his Saki.

 

            “Fuck you!” I yelled out a little too loudly and people turned to look at me. I just slumped down in my chair in horror. “Sorry.”

 

            My three friends just laughed at my loudness and we went about ordering when the waiter came over. I also made sure to order myself an apple martini. I knew I was going to need it.

 

            “I had sex with Kip.” Hope said just as I was taking a sip of my apple martini. I spit it all out when she said this.

 

            “WHAT?!” Ricky exclaimed with wide eyes.

 

            “He’s engaged and everything but he told me he wanted to be good for his fiancé so I figured… what the hell!”

 

            “Who the hell is Kip?” Savannah asked.

 

            “This weird guy I hooked her up with. Jesus Christ, Esperanza!! You fucked Kip?” Ricky was shaking his head and laughing slightly. I just stared at her.

 

            “Yeah why not, I’m on the rebound so I took his virginity.”

 

            “Dear God!” I put my hand over my mouth and started to giggle. “You little whore!”

 

            “If Tommy can have fun with other women then so can I… but with other men.” Hope stated proudly.

 

            It then hit me that all three of us women were sleeping with other men. Holy shit that was just crazy! But it was still justifiable, we were all unhappy.

 

            “And I’m fucking or was fucking David. That hasn’t been done in a few weeks.” I admitted and Esperanza was the only one who looked shocked.

 

            “Holy shit… if Justin finds out…”

 

            “Yeah I know, but he isn’t.” I brushed off the topic and thankfully, Savannah took the light off of me.

 

            “Leave her alone. She has her reasons for sleeping with David! Justin just doesn’t make her happy and he isn’t there for her!” Savannah stated.

 

            “Yes, but he’s sorry and he loves her. He wants to make things work now.” Ricky pointed out and Savannah shook her head bitterly.

 

            “If Justin would have cared about her he would have showed it. Justin didn’t have to ignore her all the time and make her feel like she wasn’t worthy of his love. He should have proved to her that she meant something to him. Justin should have married her and stopped being such a commitment phobic!”

 

            WHOA! Someone was projecting majorly! Savannah seemed to have caught herself and quickly stuffed her mouth with a Spider Roll that the waiter set down in front of her.

 

            “Savannah are you cheating on JC?” Hope asked Savannah who was avoiding everyone’s eyes. I didn’t blame the girl, but I decided to stick up for her.

 

            “Just leave her alone.”

 

            “No, Nat, it’s fine. Don’t cover for me.” Savannah said with a sigh. “Yes I am, but even if JC knew he wouldn’t care. So let’s just drop it okay.”

 

            “Not until I know who it is. Is he hot?” Ricky asked with a wolfish grin.

 

            Leave it to Ricky to put the fire out on a bad situation. I loved my fruit more than anything for that!

 

            “He’s hot and sweet and let’s leave it at that.” Savannah looked away from all of us.

 

            I quickly started to talk about the twins and how I had no idea what I was going to dress them up as for Halloween. I loved being a vampire like every year but Ricky practically forced me to do something different this year.

 

            “Let me handle it. I’m picking out all your costumes.”

           

            That was going to be odd. I didn’t trust him but what the hell. I was up for a change.

 

**

 

            I walked into my Mother’s house on Halloween and watched as my Mom took pictures of the twins dressed up as Luke and Leia Skywalker. Ricky had an obsession with Star Wars and since the twins were born had the sick idea of dressing them as the twins, Luke and Leia.

 

            Nikolas held a plastic light saber and swung at his sister who held one of her own. I just shook my head at Ricky who beamed innocently at me.

 

            Samantha had a white dress on, which was the exact replica from Episode IV, she even had the hair done in the two buns. My son had the white Jedi robe and I thought I was going to murder Ricky.

 

            “You did not dress them up as that!!” I pouted and crossed my arms.

 

            “Come on!! You fucking have twins, Natalia!! It’s Luke and Leia!” Ricky exclaimed and my Mother nodded with a smile.

 

            “Son lindo!!”

 

            “If you make me dress up as something Star Wars related I’m going to kill you.” I glared at Ricky and ignored my Mother. “You are not turning me and my children into trekkies!!”

 

            “You have to be Padme!! COME ON!! Mother of the twins!” Ricky whined. “And Star Wars and Star Trek are two different things!!”

 

            “Yes, but I don’t have an Anakin/Darth Vader, and who gives a shit what it is!”

 

            “But that’s Justin.” Ricky said low enough so my Mother wouldn’t hear. I just gave him the nastiest look in the world. “Uhm okay then not.”

 

            “I’m not dressing up this year. Screw that!” I said rather loudly, causing my Mother to glare at me.

 

            “Oh Natalia, mija! Just do it! Enjoy you’re children while they are young!” The look my mother gave me was so scary that I just nodded and said yes.

 

            My mother had a way of scaring me into doing things. Damn, this was gonna be an interesting Halloween.

 

**

 

            When we got to Ricky’s apartment with the bouncing twins, Ricky ushered me into my old bedroom where my costume was laid out on the bed. I looked at him and screamed.

 

            “I’m not wearing that!!”

 

            “Why?! It’s so cool!”

 

            “Ricky no!!”

 

            “Natalia, don’t make me call your Mom!”

 

            I visibly paled and pushed him out of the room so I could change. It wasn’t that bad, but it was what the costume stood for. I was not a Star Wars geek!

 

            I put on the ripped white leather pants and the ripped off white leather shirt, with only one sleeve and these silver cuffs on my upper arms. I pulled my hair into a bun as Ricky left a picture of how it looked. I wanted to kill him.

 

            I had a white, cream colored belt on with a gun holder attached to it and matching boots. I completed the fucking costume with a white cape.

 

            “RICKY, I’M NOT COMING OUT!!” I screamed as I stared at my reflection. I had turned into one of those comic convention geeks. Oh my God.

 

            “YES YOU ARE!!” He screamed with a laugh. I didn’t just want to just kill him anymore, I was going to kill him.

 

            I opened my bedroom door and saw Ricky standing in a bright purple glitter jumpsuit with dark purple glitter makeup on and lavender fairy wings. I fell into a fit of laughter.

 

            “OH MY GOD!”

 

            “I’m a fairy in both senses.” Ricky said with a grin.

 

            “You sick fuck!” I screamed and continued to laugh.

 

            “And you, my dear, are a beautiful Padme.” Ricky grinned and held out his camera. “I want a picture with the twins!”

 

            He called the twins who were watching some Danny Phantom cartoon and they stood next to me proudly posing. I couldn’t help but to giggle and get into it. I posed for the picture, holding my fake gun and headed out with Ricky to take the twins Trick or Treating.

 

            Ricky and I had fun running around the neighborhood with the twins and that was when he decided to have an impromptu Halloween party at his apartment.

 

            The twins had gotten so much candy just for being so cute. I had to admit, I had beautiful kids.

 

**

 

            “So what are you supposed to be, Nat?” Louis said as we were readying for the party. He was dressed as a fairy as well, except his outfit was rainbow colored. I was cracking up.

 

            “An undercover cop as a prostitute. That’s what the gun is for.” I said and Louis just nodded.

 

            “Oh cool.”

 

            No one was going to know I was Padme Amidala so I decided to fucking lie. Oh well, I was having too much fun playing around.

 

            The doorbell rang and in walked Hope and Kip. My mouth literally dropped to the floor as I saw Hope in a black leather corset and barely there hot shorts. She was holding a whip in her hand and a leash. On the end of the leash stood Kip.

 

            “HOOOOLLY SHIT!” I screamed. Hope just had the biggest smirk on her face.

 

            “This Halloween party is going to be crazy… isn’t it my pet?” Hope smiled down at Kip.

 

            “Yes, it is my sweet dove.”

 

            “MY NAME IS MASTER!” Hope screamed and the whip cracked down on Kip’s back. He muttered an “ow” and a soft apology while Ricky, Louis and I stared in shock.

 

            This was going to be an interesting party.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story