Chapter 3

 

            “Justin?” I walked into his office where he was busy doing paperwork. He looked up at me and smiled.

 

            “Hey baby… what’s up?”

 

            “Uhm…”I played with the hem of my shirt, kinda nervous to look up at him. I didn’t know why I was nervous though. I didn’t do anything wrong. “Can we talk…?”

 

            “Yeah sure…” He stopped what he was doing and sat back in his chair.

 

            “Justin… I’ve never said anything to you about this before but I think I really need to.” I curled up on one of his leather recliners in the office and he just looked at me confused.

 

            “Nat, is everything okay?”

 

            “Yeah…but I just need to confront you about something. I’m kinda having a hard time doing it too.”

 

            “Well just be honest with me baby.” Justin looked at me with concern. His blue eyes were filled with worry and I didn’t want to be mad at him anymore.

 

            “You lied to me. You told me that you were going to leave this whole crazy and violent life, but you never did. The fact that you did that hurts so much and I feel like I can’t trust you…”

 

            “Natalia…” He got up from his chair and knelt down before me, taking my hand in his. “It’s not easy to get out of this business…Look at Tommy, he wasn’t able to… but I promise I’m gonna try. I don’t want you to resent me, angel.”

 

            I looked away from my husband but he cupped my face in his hands.

 

            “The last thing in the world I could ever want is for you to be angry with me.” Justin said and looked like he was going to cry. “I love you so much, you blessed my life, Natalia.”

 

            “Justin, I’m not angry, I’ve just been unhappy.” I said and leaned in closer to my face.

 

            “I’m going to change that…I promise. I’m going to change for you, my angel.”

 

            His lips touched mine and I melted, everything I was feeling before just disappeared. Justin’s kisses were always so intoxicating and almost like a drug for me.

           

            After that, I was hooked, he picked me up and carried me onto his desk, knocking everything off it in the process. His hands roamed up my tiny skirt and in one motion, pulled my panties off.

 

            He double-checked to see that the door was closed and smirked at me, leaned down and kissed me again. Justin’s hand slipped back up my skirt and probed at my hole.

 

            I moaned and pulled away from the kiss, and began sucking right behind his ear, it drove him crazy and he started to finger fuck my pussy at a furious pace.

 

            I closed my eyes and clutched the side of his desk. Justin grinned at me and pulled his fingers out, making me whimper.

 

            “Don’t look so sad baby, you’re gonna get something a lot better in that pretty little pussy.”

 

            “The only thing I want in me is your cock.” I sat on his desk with my legs spread apart, with my tight wife beater lifted up a bit, showing off my toned belly.

 

            “Good… cause that’s what your gonna get…” He held onto my thighs and launched his rock hard dick straight into my glistening wet pussy.

 

            My mouth fell open and I closed my eyes. Every time we had sex, it always felt like the first time all over again. It was like all the anger and hurt was erased and it was just him and I, just like it used to be.

 

            “Natalia… you feel so fucking good…mmmm..”

 

            His voice was so fucking sexy, everything about him was sexy. I ran my hand down his face and just stared into his blue eyes, getting lost in the moment.

 

            All I felt for him was love, and that’s all I ever wanted to feel.

 

            I mean he did prove to me that he cared, he was kinda crying when I told him how I felt, he did love me. I needed to accept that.

 

            We really didn’t say anything, we were just lost in the rhythm. Justin pounded me furiously, and feeling him inside me like that truly made me feel whole. He completed me, as cliché and corny that sounds, its true.

 

            I often wondered what would have become of me if I hadn’t gone to work in my Uncle’s store that fateful January day, or if I would have never went to Florida three years prior.

 

            How would I have lived my life without Justin in it?

 

            “I love you Justin…” I kissed him so deeply, fearing for what could have been.  I guess it’s not really normal that I have that paranoia and fear, but whatever.

 

            His dick was rubbing against my g-spot with a fury and I knew I was close. My eyes were closed tight and my thighs wrapped tightly around Justin’s waist.

 

            “Fuck, I’m gonna cum baby…” As if on cue, he grabbed at my swollen clit and pulled at it and twisted it. I moaned, letting him know that he was doing the trick.

 

            Almost pulling out of me completely, Justin thrusted back into me, making me cry out and cum as hard as I could. Not even a minute later, Justin came, shooting his cum deep into my pussy.

 

            Without a minute to relish in the moment, Justin pulled his pants back up and moved back to his desk.

 

            “Listen baby, I have to get some work done… so can you go?” He was cold, not the same Justin I had known all these years. It was like he didn’t even care.

 

            I couldn’t believe he said that to me… I felt so used and disgusting, but I said nothing. I just walked out of his office and straight into our bedroom. I shut the door and collapsed on our bed and just began to sob.

 

            How could he be so mean? Then it hit me, he didn’t say I love you back to me when we were fucking, did that mean that he really didn’t mean it? I mean sure he had said it earlier in the day but maybe it was just said so he could fuck me.

 

            My Justin, how could he have changed so much? Was it all the money that changed him or the fact that he had everything he wanted?

 

            Pulling my cell phone off the charger, I stared at David’s number that I had gotten weeks earlier. I never thought I’d call him but I felt so dirty and so disgusting that I just needed to get away.

 

            Without even thinking, I pressed send and the phone was ringing.

 

            “Hello?” I heard his deep voice answer the phone.

 

            “David…It’s Natalia…” I was crying and I knew it was obvious in my voice.

 

            “Natalia… are you okay?”

 

            “No… can you meet me for coffee in an hour?” I couldn’t believe I was doing this, but I was so distraught. I just needed to go and talk to someone who didn’t know the situation

 

            “Yeah… sure… I’ll meet you at the place on 5th and Beverly Road?”

 

            “Okay… thanks.” I hung up the phone and dried my eyes.

 

            I rushed into the shower, disgusted with myself, and trying my best to get Justin off my skin. It felt impossible, but I still continued to rub my pale skin till it turned red.

 

            I dressed and dried my long now dark red hair with blonde highlights. I put on a pair of baggy black capris, my favorite pair of stilhetto boots and a white tank top with a chain that tied around just above my hips.

 

            “Justin, I’m leaving, watch the twins.” I said coldly to my husband, who didn’t even look up at me. He was on the phone, fighting with one of his many “business” associates.

 

            “Yeah Okay okay!!” He yelled, and waved his hand for me to leave. I rolled my eyes, holding back my tears and got into my Lexus SC 430 and drove to the café.

 

            I guess sometimes you have to take a risk. No matter how difficult things are or how farfetched things sound. Happiness is not so far away if you look for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story