Chapter 31

 

            David Boreanaz sat in his hotel room with a smirk on his face. The tables were about to turn in this deadly game he was playing. Natalia Fuentes would be his…and Justin Timberlake would die, in every possible way, he would die. Emotionally, Spiritually, Physically… David was going to make sure that Justin would pay.

 

            The crimes that man had committed against David were unforgivable and Justin had to be stopped. David was just the man to do that, even if it meant hurting Natalia in the process. She would forgive him though, because this was for her own good.

 

            Justin didn’t deserve such a woman. She was perfection in every sense of the word, and she would be his… one way or another she would be his.

 

            “Justin Timberlake.”

 

            He had dialed the number and was so engrossed in his thoughts that he hadn’t heard Justin pick up. David just let a smirk cross his face as he listened to the annoyance in Justin’s voice.

 

            “Hello?!”

 

            “Yes… Justin… its David.”

 

            “Why the fuck are you calling me at like 6 am… hell, why the fuck are you calling me at all?” Justin hissed in confusion and anger.

 

            “I… I found out some disturbing information and I didn’t know who else to turn to… I’m really scared.” David knew he should have fucking won an Oscar for his brilliant performance.

 

            “You got yourself into trouble? Is that fucking it?  Why the fuck should I hel-“

 

            “It’s not about me… I’m not in trouble… I don’t know how to say this…” David took a deep breath and exhaled it deeply, just for show. “My friend is a cop… and there’s been a lot of mob action going on… am I right?”

 

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about…” Justin said suspiciously, he was too damn smart to mention anything about his work to anyone, especially David.

 

            “Your not listening to me… he found out there next move… they’re going to go after Natalia…”

 

            “WHAT?! How the fuck do you know?! You better tell me everything you fucking know or I’ll fucking kill you!!!” He screamed through the receiver.

 

            All David could do was shake his head in disgust. What a vulgar man. What could Natalia possibly see in that low life?

 

            “You think I want her to die?! I’m scared too!! Just get to my damn hotel room.. I’m staying at the Plaza… I’m in Penthouse 1. I’ll give you all the plans… but hurry because they are going to try to assassinate her today at 3 when she leaves work.” The words came out so naturally for him. David had planned and rehearsed this all so many times in his head.

 

            Natalia would be rid of Justin after today.

 

            “This better not be a trick…”

 

            “Just get here Justin!! We don’t have a lot of time to save her!!”

 

            The phone disconnected and David smirked to himself. This was perfect, he was going to break Justin little by little. David would show that he was not only the eldest son of Larry Lopez, but he would be the greatest leader of the Lopez Crime Family. He would take over the Ryan-Timberlake territory and make his Drug Empire the best there ever was.

 

            His only living brother, AJ, would laugh at him and say that David was weak and a horrible leader, but this victory would prove him wrong.

 

            What was going to make it even sweeter was that Natalia would be his bride, whether she knew it now or not, she’d be his.

 

            David Boreanaz Lopez was going blow everyone away.

 

**

 

            I stepped out of my car, letting the valet take it away. I didn’t know how to feel about David going back to Florida, I didn’t know how to feel about being done with him. I knew I had Justin and things were better but I couldn’t help the pangs of guilt that stung at me.

 

            David had moved his life to New York to help me, and I repaid him by ignoring him. I really was a fucking bitch and selfish.

 

            I made my way inside the hotel and over to the elevators. This would be my last time in his hotel room… my last time seeing him possibly. God, David had been so good to me… how could I do this to him?

 

            “Natalia… I’m happy to see you.” David stood by the entrance to the elevator to greet me. All I could do was smile weakly.

 

            “I am too.”

 

            This was going to be beyond awkward, I could feel it already.

 

            “Come in… I was just doing some packing… “ He motioned to an opened bedroom door to which I saw a half packed suitcase sitting on his bed. I felt myself start to tear up but I had to compose myself. I couldn’t let myself look like a crying fool.

 

            “David, I’m so sorry for everything…”

 

            David had begun walking to his room, only to turn around and look at me with a sad smile. My heart broke for him and I felt myself wander to the thoughts of a life we could have together. A nice normal life out of the mafia…

 

            “Hey don’t worry about it… the better man won…”

 

            “Don’t say that…”

 

            “But it’s true, Natalia…just answer one question for me… did you care about me at all, even in the slightest, or was I just used because you didn’t want to think of Justin?”

 

            “I cared for you and I still do!”

 

            “Bullshit.” He answered and began throwing clothes into his suitcase. “I did and still do love you… goddamnit I would have taken your kids as my own! It just serves me right.”

 

            “Don’t talk like that, David. I did have feelings for you but it was hard for me!! I hadn’t even been divorced… everything was rushed!” I said frantically, I was about ready to cry and rip my hair out.

 

            “That’s no excuse for playing with my heart.”

 

            “I know it isn’t and I’m sorry.”

 

            “You’re not sorry… you’re with Justin now and happy…everything worked out perfectly for you. You had your plan and I was never in it.” David spoke so coldly that it caused me to shake. I had played one too many games and hurt someone I had never intended to… I was a horrible person.

 

            “David please… that’s not true…”

 

            He paused and stared at me, examining my tear stained face. Slowly he walked over to me and ran an ice cold hand down my face.

 

            “We could have had something so perfect… we still can… say the word and I won’t leave.”

 

            I looked up at him in shock. How could he be putting this all on me? That was not fair! Swallowing hard, I was left speechless.

 

            “You have nothing to say? You don’t care if I stay or go, is that it?” He spoke coolly, leaving me a mess.

 

            “You can’t ask me to make that decision… you make this seem so difficult but I have two children that need their father!” I almost yelled.

 

            “Just like I said before…” David looked at me with such anger and then turned away. “You had your plans.”

 

            “I did not have an agenda! David, please don’t hate me… you just can’t expect me to make such a decision for you.” I said, feeling resistance start to break.

 

            Everyone always used to say how emotionally strong I was when I was younger. I guess it was because I always held my emotions in, and now I was weak and would explode at the slightest thing. Lessons learned, it’s not good to bottle things up, although I wished I could do so at that moment.

 

            “I wish you would make that decision… I wish I could be with you, Nat.”

 

            “It’s not that I don’t wanna be with you, David…”

 

            “THEN WHAT IS IT?!” He interrupted me with a fury. “Don’t feed me that bullshit about the twins needing a father because I would have been one for them.” Stalking towards me once more, he seductively ran a soft but cold hand down my face. “Am I that undesirable to you?”

 

            “N-no.” I stuttered, knowing that I was becoming putty in his hands. This was not fair, he was using his sexuality to seduce me… I should have been angry but I wanted it… I wanted him.

 

            “Did I not please you?” David’s hands clutched my hips and I felt as if I was floating towards him. My breathing was increasing and all I could do was stare at him with my mouth agape. “Did I not make you cum hard enough?”

 

            “…Th-that’s not it…” I barely got the words out, almost letting out a moan as I spoke.

 

            “Then why don’t you want me, Natalia?” He whispered the words into my neck and pulled my body against his, his erection nestled into my stomach and I stupidly stood staring at him.

 

            “I do want you…”

 

            As soon as I spoke those words his lips crashed against mine. Every thought of Justin was out of my mind… he seduced me and I didn’t even mind! I was manipulated and played but what was I going to do.

 

            I have come to find that we are nothing but animals, we as a race are mostly selfish and concerned with our own personal gain… our passions. We are ruled by our passions, our needs, our desires.

 

            We act on the moment, on our impulses. I am but human and make mistakes. This would be a mistake I knew I was going to regret, it would change everything and possibly fuck up my life, but I didn’t care at that time.

 

            All that concerned me was my own need, and it was David. He had intoxicated me and I needed him.

 

            Kissing him in a whirlwind of desire, our shirts came off and his suitcase was flung off the bed, so I could be thrown on it. He clawed at my sweats, ripping them off along with my panties in one simple action.

 

            He fumbled with his pants, unbuckling them and pulling them off as if his life depended on it. They were off, a condom was on and he was inside me within 2 minutes flat.

 

            “I missed this… oh God… I missed this…” He moaned through the kisses, pumping his cock away.

 

            As much as I had wanted it, I kissed him with eyes opened and stared up at the ceiling, it didn’t feel right. Something was missing with David, I didn’t feel the spark I felt with Justin.

 

            Justin… I was betraying him… cheating… I was… oh God.

 

            “God… yess…. Uhh…”

 

            Oh I wanted this to be over. I wanted to be out of that room…I faked an orgasm, hoping it would get him to hurry up and finish.

 

            “Uhnn yes… oh David!!” I moaned. It did feel good, I couldn’t lie but I was feeling too guilty to enjoy the sex. I was a terrible person.

 

            David didn’t hurry up as I thought he would, he just continued to fuck me with his face in my tits. Damn me for having a conscience.

 

            Ding.

 

            “What was that?” I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing a bell. David just shrugged and moaned.

 

            “Who cares… FUCK… Natalia!! Shit… I’m gonna cum!!” He practically yelled out.

 

            “Yeah.. uhh … me tooo… mmm.“ I lied and stared up at the skylight. The sky was so pretty…

 

            “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!”

 

            That voice made me freeze. I think a part of me died at that moment. I knew who was there but I couldn’t handle seeing him. I fucked up.

 

            “Justin..” David pulled his pants on so fast, leaving me lying on the bed still with legs open.

 

            OH GOD!! I jumped upon realization and pulled the blanket around me, still not able to look at him.

 

            “I can’t fucking believe you..” His voice made my heart break. When I finally looked up at him, I saw his eyes glistening with tears, his voice was the weakest I had ever heard it. “My angel no more…”

 

            He was on the elevator down within seconds and I threw my clothes on as quick as I could. I had to go after him. Oh God… I felt like him now. I understood him after he had cheated on me with Paris… although I had no excuse, I wasn’t under any influence like he was.

 

            I was a common whore.

 

            “NATALIA! Don’t you dare fucking go after him!!” David hissed at me. I ignored him and jetted into an elevator out of that hotel.

 

            **

 

            He was walking through the parking lot, disoriented when I caught up to him. I didn’t know what to say at first so I just followed him, sobbing silently.

 

            Justin was ripping at his hair, he walked up to his Mercedes truck and kicked the hell out of his tires and door. The car was dented beyond belief and I just stood watching feeling so guilty that it was disgusting.

 

            “Justin…” I said his name so low that I thought he wouldn’t hear me… but he did. He turned around to face me looking a million different emotions. I took a deep breath and continued. “I’m sorry… it just happened.”

 

            “FUCK YOU.” He interjected.

 

            I just looked down and before I knew it, his back was to me and his fist was through the thick bulletproof glass window of his Mercedes. The crash and car alarm took me by surprise and I jumped backwards, knowing Justin’s anger was not something I enjoyed but I felt like I deserved the brunt of it.

 

            I hated myself. I wanted him to kill me.

 

            “How could you fucking do this to me?!” He exclaimed suddenly. “Was this some plot of revenge? You sick fucking bitch.”

 

            “No… I really didn’t mean for it to happen… David told me he was going back to Flor-“

 

            “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THE DISGUSTING DETAILS!!!” He screamed at me. I just looked down at the floor in silence.

 

            “I hate you for this.” His words cut through me like a knife.

 

            He had never said he hated me and that was the worst I could ever hear because I knew he spoke the truth. I trembled, feeling as if I would collapse.

 

            “I’m s-s-s-sorry…” I struggled with my words.

 

            “FUCK YOU. This is it… this is fucking over.., you made your fucking choice… you want David… you can fucking have him. That was a fucking SHITTY way of letting me know!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!” His hand met my cheek and I flew to the floor, my legs scratched from the hard asphalt.

 

            Justin had never hit me… ever. I think I was shocked that he laid a hand on me… but I knew I deserved it. I deserved this and much more. I wished he would kill me. I wanted to die for what I had done… for how I had made him feel… for how I had fucked things up.

 

            “I don’t want him…”

 

            “Haha.. right… that’s why you were moaning like a porn star and let him fuck the shit out of you. GODDAMNIT!! How fucking dumb was I?!” Justin yelled.

 

            “I… I never used you… I never … wanted to not be… w-w-ith you.” I sobbed through my words, only making him laugh bitterly and shake his head at me.

 

            “You’ve always wanted a divorce… oh your fucking getting it, you stupid cunt. You’ll be hearing from my mother fucking lawyer.” He stared at me with hate, a look I had never received from Justin. It made me want to be sick. “And don’t think of trying to take the twins from me…You will NOT deprive me of my flesh and blood. Don’t try the running away bullshit either, I’m sick of it.”

 

            “I need to go.. I’m gonna fucking kill you if I don’t…” He said coldly and got in his car. I climbed to my feet, weakly and watched him drive away, not looking at me.

 

            I fucked up my life, my children’s lives… I was horrible. I stood shaking and the temperature fell, bringing on a snowstorm. In that, I collapsed to the ground of the parking lot.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story