Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning- This chapter is dark... and deals with a very messed up theme. If your squemish and can't handle it, i suggest you just click the x in the corner. I had a hard time writing this because I felt very guilty, but it just ties in with the ending I have planned. Please review guys!

Chapter 47

 

            Waiting for what felt like an eternity for the door to open, I tried to get out any frustration and anxiousness. Justin could not see how terribly broken I was, no body could see that. It was all a matter of gathering my emotions and putting on a strong face. I could only pray that it wouldn’t fail me.

           

            Breaking down and crying was not something that I could afford to do right now. I’d force myself to be okay until I was alone in my bedroom with chocolate in my mouth and Gone with the Wind on my TV. I need a good depressing movie to help me cry and move on.

 

            “Yes?” A man answered Justin’s front door, smiling at me. To be honest, he looked really fucked creepy. If I was in a dark alley, this would be the last person I’d want with me. It figures Justin would hire someone like that.

 

            “Is Justin here? I have something to give him.” I said and motioned to the legal documents in my hand.

 

            There was something unnerving about the way this man looked at me, his eyes gleaming with something that wasn’t at all welcoming. Obviously this man wasn’t good, he worked for Justin, but I got the strangest feeling down to the pit of my stomach that this man was worse than that.

 

            I shivered while listening to him speak, “Oh you’re Natalia aren’t you? Come right in, he’s a little tied up at the moment but I imagine he’ll be done very soon.”

 

            The man stepped to the side and allowed me to enter the hotel room. It was the first time I had caught a glimpse of his new suite. This one was different from all the others; there was a darkness that instantly frightened me. The windows were covered by the heavy tapestries, not allowing a single ray of sunshine to enter the room.

 

            I knew Justin liked the pick rooms relating to how he felt, so was this how he felt? Maybe he was just as dead inside as I was. Clenching my eyes tight for a moment, I walked into the room. Initially I had hoped that this entire fiasco would be over quickly, obviously I’m just a naive wishful thinker.  

                                                         

“Justin never said you were so beautiful. It’s a pity you two ended so badly.” Okay now I was just feeling uncomfortable. The man was grinning at me in a way which irked me.

 

You know when you can feel someone undressing you with their mind and thinking nasty thoughts? There was not a doubt that this worker of my husband’s was doing this to me. I couldn’t control his thoughts of course, but he could be a little discrete instead of blatantly staring at my chest.

 

Talk about rude. I faked a smile at the man who looked like he was wearing eyeliner. Nothing wrong with that though; some guys who do that can even pull it off, like Johnny Depp, he was hot as fuck in Pirates of the Caribbean. On the other hand, there are some emo guys that do it, it makes me want to shake them and scream out, “NO”.

 

“Uh… yeah thanks.” I fake smiled at the man with the Mohawk. “Can you seriously get Justin for me though? It’s important and I really need to be going.”

 

“I told you I’d get Justin in a fucking minute.” He slammed the door shut his eyes glued to me the entire time. I slowly backed deeper into the room, putting distance between this man and I would be the best thing I could do. “I want to have a little chat with you first.”

 

Inhaling sharply, I looked at the man who was borderline crazy. No wonder why he worked for Justin. The two were fucking lunatics together and making the world a scary place.

 

“Fuck this.” I said through gritted teeth, I threw the divorce papers onto a nearby desk. I had to just leave that place already. This man was freaking me out enough and adding the very unstable Justin to the mix was not necessary. My sanity had to stay intact. “Just tell him I signed the divorce papers and to take care of the rest.”

 

“Divorce, huh? Does that mean you’re going to be with David now?”

 

“Excuse me?! Who the fuck are you to judge me for what I did? I don’t even know who the FUCK you are, asshole!” I sent him flying into the doorway. The Cuban temper was coming out in full force. Maybe there was a little bit of the old Natalia left in me after all. “For the record, I never fucking wanted this divorce, Justin did! He drove me to another man because he’s so fucking selfish and consumed with his business so don’t you try and assume shit because you know NOTHING.”

 

I was even surprised at myself for the outburst. Could it be that I just couldn’t hold the emotions in me anymore? Justin was making me lose my mind. I didn’t even fucking know what I wanted anymore. I was speaking about how I never wanted the divorce when I knew perfectly well that was not the case.

 

If things would have continued the way they were, I most definitely would have initiated the divorce. At least with a lot of coaching from my Mother I would have.

 

“Listen here, bitch, you better watch where you fucking aim your hands.” I fell to the floor with a harsh shove and my eyes widened in shock. “My brother is way too good for a little slut like you anyway.”

 

“Brother?” Uh, Justin didn’t have a brother. The little I knew about his family history told me that the only living relative he had was his Father who he hadn’t spoken to in years. “JUSTIN?! JUSTIN!!”

 

Crawling to my feet I ran deeper through the hotel room, trying to find Justin. His worker had no right to put his hands on me, no matter what had gone on between us. Justin just had to react like a human being and reprimand this guy. Then again I was speaking about the man who beat me and almost forced himself on me.  What a prince I married.

 

“Get fucking back here now!” I heard the man growl from behind me. I turned around to see if he was right behind me and that was when I smacked right into someone.

 

I looked up and came face to face with Lance. Etched on his gentle face was a look of worry. I let myself relax a little; Lance wouldn’t hurt me, especially because Savannah practically owned his ass. Not literally of course, but you know what I mean!

 

“Lance that guy in there is going fucking crazy.”

 

“I heard… let’s just find Justin. Maybe he can calm him down.” Lance took my hand and led me down a small hallway.

 

This entire suite was huge. It was probably the size of a house for some people. Justin really didn’t need all that space for himself; he just liked to brag that he had the “best” of everything. I guess it’s nice when I’m reaping the benefits but too much of it is just unnecessary. Maybe I’m just seeing that now as I’m getting older, I don’t know.

 

It was kind of weird, holding Lance’s hand and actually speaking more than the word “hello” to him. I don’t think I’d ever said more than two words to him and now he was protecting me. Still, I couldn’t completely like the guy. This is mostly because I’m on team JC and Savannah, but who cares? I enjoy being bias.

 

The same thing also goes with the “situation” with Kip and Hope. Obviously, that mockery of a relationship started as a joke, but now it was being taken too far. Its one thing to make someone jealous and it’s completely another to be cruel about it.

 

“He should be in here come on…” Lance dragged me into a bedroom where another man stood in front of an arm chair. The bedroom was nothing special, kind of standard looking. I assumed it wasn’t the master bedroom. What the hell would Justin be doing in here anyway? “Demario… she wants to see Justin.” The two men glanced at each other and laughed.

 

Oh… okay.

 

“What’s so funny?” I looked at the two men carefully and wondered if everyone had lost their minds.

 

“NATALIA! GET OUT OF HERE!” I knew Justin’s voice from anywhere, there was something slightly unique about it so even in a crowded room I could point him out. My heart pounded in my chest when I realized it was him and he was in danger.

 

That chair that was being blocked off held Justin. He was tied up and looked like he was in so much pain. All it took was me seeing him in pain and I was back in the “I heart Justin” parade. I just cared so much about him, I couldn’t walk away knowing that he could be seriously hurt.

 

“What’s funny is that you arrived just in time to aid in Justin’s torture.” I turned to see that creepy guy who chased me standing behind me. He reached out to grab my shoulders but I shrugged him off quickly.

 

“AJ, DON’T FUCKING TOUCH HER!” Justin screamed. I instantly ran to him, knowing that I had to get him untied as fast as I could. I was not leaving him here to die.

 

AND WHO THE FUCK WAS THIS “AJ” DUDE?! Was he some rival mob leader that I had never heard about? Was there some coup going on amongst the business? Shit, where the hell were Tommy and JC through all this?

 

“I’m going to do a lot more than touch her…grab her now Lance!!” Alex instructed Lance, who yanked me up by the waist.

 

I was in trouble right now, I could tell by Justin’s struggles to get out of the chair and the way AJ spoke so harshly. My eyes darted around the room looking for a quick escape. It seemed like all my exits were blocked off. Fuck! What the hell was I going to do now?

 

“Get off me!” I dug my nails into Lance’s arms and tried to do anything I could to loosen his clutch on me. I was growing more and more desperate by the second. What these men had planned for me was not at all good. “I said to get the fuck off me!”

 

Curses were coming out of my mouth left and right not to mention promises of how I was going to kill all of them. Empty promises at best, I knew I was no match for these men, no matter how hard I tried to get away or fight back.

 

“You lay a mother fucking hand on her and I’ll rip your hand off and shove it down your throat!” Justin hissed from his seat. I watched him writhe helplessly, just as I was doing.

 

The other man, who might I say was gorgeous sans for his insanity, was firmly pressing a gun to Justin’s temple. He had this bronze skin and these amazingly thick lips. I knew my friend Katie from high school would immediately fall for him, too bad he was crazy and she’d never get a chance to know him. Or I’d never get a chance to tell her, whatever the case.

 

“Sure you will Justin… sure.” A snicker passed from AJ’s mouth. “Lance, strip her down… and Demario you keep that fucking gun glued to his head. If he even thinks about moving I want you to pull the trigger.”

 

Oh my God… Oh my fucking God. They were going to try and rape me? This couldn’t be happening to me. Were these men all behind Savannah’s rape? That fucking asshole Lance had pretended to be there for her when he was someone who helped in breaking her. That sick bastard.

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO STRIP ME!!” I screamed while Lance threw me on the bed and ripped at my shirt, tearing it to shreds. The little bit I had left of my dignity was quickly becoming just like my shirt, destroyed.

 

“Shut the fuck up Natalia. I just want to have a taste of what David raves about.”

 

DAVID? I blinked, trying to hold back the tears. David had been behind all this? Talk about fucking my life up even more, I wouldn’t be with him and now he was going to fuck me over to get even? I felt physically sick, unable to believe that I had given myself to someone so twisted.

 

Actually, all the men I had given myself to were twisted. That really wasn’t that big of a shock.

 

“NO! YOU’RE NOT GOING TO TOUCH ME!!!” I covered my chest with my hands while Lance continued to pull at my clothes and grab my arms.

 

Humiliation is the only obvious way to describe how I felt. I was being molested and grabbed at by a man who had double crossed us all, not to mention my ex-husband was being forced to watch it all. I was sobbing at this point, doing my best to get up and run away. This just couldn’t be happening. How often have I said that line, really?

 

There was an opening and it was a long shot too, a kick to the stomach made Lance fall to the ground, leaving my escape route open. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door. If I couldn’t save Justin now, I’d call Tommy and JC; they’d take care of this all.

 

Pulling out my cell phone, I dialed Savannah’s number. If I could get through to her, she could stop this. I didn’t even know if she answered because I was too busy screaming, “GET HELP!”

 

“You fucking bitch! Where do you think you’re going?!” AJ grabbed me by the hair when I tried to slip by him. SHIT! This wasn’t supposed to be like this. “You see that gun by Justin’s head? All I have to say is the fucking word and I’ll blow his fucking brains out. If you don’t want him to die you better spread your fucking legs and get on that bed. NOW!”

 

I wanted to be Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, snap my heels together three times and instantly be home… wherever home may be that is. I was sobbing hysterically and looked over at Justin who was just as teary eyed.

 

“Natalia don’t fucking do it! Let them kill me! Get the fuck out of here!”

 

That asshole didn’t realize that I’d never be able to live with myself if he died. Fuck, I wouldn’t be able to live at all if he died. I loved him so much, together or not, the world would be so empty without him. I couldn’t let him go.

 

 I was roughly shoved on the bed and the tattered remains of my clothes came off. I was crying hard as I was manhandled and overpowered by both Lance and AJ. I did try to fight but it was all in vein. I knew that even if I was willing to let Justin die, these men were much stronger than me. My pride was replaced with my pain.

 

**

 

There was nothing he could do but sit there and watch Natalia go through so much pain. Justin wished he had super human strength so he could break out of his confines and save her. What pained him the most was that even through all the horrors he put her through, she still chose to sacrifice herself for him.

 

“NO! KILL ME IF YOU WANT BUT LEAVE HER ALONE!” Justin screamed out, his struggles becoming more and more violent. He just couldn’t let this happen to her, damnit she had hurt him but she didn’t deserve this.

 

“Aww… the two of them are willing to suffer for each other. How sickeningly sweet.” AJ laughed right in Justin’s face, his hand gripping Natalia’s body. Justin’s heart was breaking at this sight; there was so much he wanted to say to Natalia, mostly he wanted to apologize for what he had done to her these past few months. “Too bad it doesn’t work that way. YOU MOVE AGAIN TIMBERLAKE AND I KILL HER!”

 

Natalia was crying harder at these words and probably more because of the gun that was placed to her cheek. Justin settled back in his chair, closing his eyes tightly. What the fuck could he do now? How could he save the woman he loved from such a brutal thing as rape? He was crying as much as she was now.

 

Lance and AJ were hovering over her, touching her in places that had belonged to him. It was one of the most disgusting experiences of his life, to watch how cruel some people could be. Natalia had nothing to do with his business and she was being tortured for it. Justin silently vowed that he’d kill them, he’d live and murder every single person involved in this.

 

They’d all pay.

 

“You better open your fucking eyes, Timberlake. You better watch every fucking time Lance and I thrust into her pussy and mouth. The same way my brother did.”

 

Justin squeezed the arm of the chair he was bound to. It was impossible for him to keep calm as he sat back and watched the two men violate his wife. Her screams and pleas for them to stop would forever be etched into his mind. They would haunt him.

 

Those beautiful blue-green eyes held so much pain. His angel would never be the same again and inevitably it was his own fault. If he could turn back time things would be so different. He’d take shield her from this despicable lifestyle and he’d appreciate her a lot more than he did. Justin would have done anything to protect Natalia and keep her safe.

 

But he could not do any of that, he simply couldn’t make things better. His past regrets were something he’d have to live with. Unfair as it was, there was nothing he could ever do to save her from this fate.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story