Chapter 6

 

Things between Justin and I were calm. There was no fighting, no arguing, no coldness. It was like things were back to normal with us and I loved it. Justin was paying attention to me and the twins and was proving that he cared.

 

It had been a month since that fateful night Justin and I had finally opened up to each other. Things had been perfect since that moment on.

 

We were like a real family. Something I had been dreaming for had come true and I was so happy.

 

That night Justin promised to take me out. I was excited because we hadn’t been out together in the longest time. The twins were going to stay with their baby sitter, Paris, who I really couldn’t stand.

 

She was the daughter of some rich businessman in the neighborhood. I personally couldn’t stand the bitch, she was always making some excuse to come into the house and she was all up on Justin.

 

She didn’t even need the money, she just claimed that she “loved the twins, oh so much!” Stupid cunt. I hated her.

 

Of course when I told Justin my fears, he laughed it off and told me that I shouldn’t worry because I was the only girl for him.

 

“You know the drill, Paris, the emergency numbers are on speed dials 1 – 3 on all the phones and you know our number if anything happens.” I stated, to Paris. Justin was pacing impatiently, wanting to leave but I had to make sure my babies were going to be safe.

 

“Believe me, Natalia, I know.” Paris said, rolling her eyes. “You know the twins are in good hands, so would you just leave?”

 

Snotty bitch. I shot her a look.

 

            “She’s right, Nat… let’s go.” Justin said and I just sighed.

 

            “Alright. Call if anything, okay?” I stated again while Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front door.

 

            Paris followed us to the door and smiled in a way that made me see red.

 

            “Bye Justin… I hope you have fun and that Natalia won’t be too dull of a date.”

 

            Glaring at her, I went to walk back to the house but Justin grabbed my arm before I could make it. Paris just smiled at me, almost mocking me.

 

            “Just kidding.” She laughed fakely and flipped her bleach blonde hair behind her shoulder.

 

            Justin had to push me into the car because I wanted to rip the hair out of her head. Go tan a little more bitch, you could be a little more orange!

 

            “I hate that girl.” I said through clenched teeth as Justin got into the driver’s seat. “She’s out to get us.”

 

            “Natalia, don’t even. You should be thanking her for watching the kids, even if she is a huge bitch.” Justin grinned at me, I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

            “Just drive.” I smirked and placed a small kiss on his lips.

 

**

           

            We had been partying all night at some club with Tommy, Hope, Savannah and JC. It was awesome to be out like that because it seriously felt like the old days.

 

            I remembered working at Joey’s bar with Savannah and Hope and being scared if the guys were gonna come around and stalk us. I was getting so nostalgic from remembering all the good times, especially when the three of us dressed up in costumes and went to eat.

 

            I missed the closeness we all had, but I wouldn’t trade moments like this for the world.

 

            “So JC, when are you finally gonna marry Savannah?” I winked at him and he just sighed.

 

            “Soon…” He looked away almost nervously.

 

            Commitment fears much?

 

            “Hey what’s up guys?” Lance Bass, one of Justin’s new workers, walked over and shook hands with Justin and JC who were sitting with me by the bar. Everyone else was either dancing or in the bathroom.

 

            “Hi Lance, did you take care of the Palm Beach job?” Justin asked curiously.

 

            “Yes I did. Martin and I took care of it so no need to worry.” Lance smiled, and his eyes turned to gaze at Savannah as she walked back over to us.

 

            “Hi Lance.”

 

            “Hello Miss Savannah.” He smiled at took her hand in his and kissed it softly.

 

            Lance had a thing for Savannah, oh shit. I turned to see JC’s reaction but he just kept quiet. How could he just sit there and be okay with a guy macking on his girl? There had to be something else going on.

 

            I needed to find out.

 

**

 

            The next day I went out to see David. No one really knew we were friends and we intended to keep it that way. But it was just the fact that David was so much like Ricky to me that it made me feel like Ricky was really around.

 

            David was also such a great guy to just hang out with and be stupid with. He made me feel like we were the only two people around and I could be 15 years old again.

 

            “So dork… how was the night out on the town with Justin and the Mafia crew.” David grinned at me.

 

            The two of us were sitting in a dim café just talking about nothing. Those were the times we always had the most fun.

 

            “It was actually really nice. But before that Paris the whore baby sitter was over and being overly insulting. Did I mention that I hate that girl?”

 

            “Yes you have, many times.” David laughed.

 

            “I do though! I hate that she’s near my kids and my husband and in my house but Justin hired her for some reason. “ I rolled my eyes and sipped my hot chocolate.

 

            “Maybe she wants Justin.”

 

            “That’s what I think!! But Justin said that it wasn’t true.”

 

            “I don’t know… maybe she does… because you’re always saying how she’s hitting on him and stuff.”

 

            “Whatever… she can hit on him all she wants. It’s me he’s fucking and me he loves.”

 

            “Good. Then that means no more stressing.”

 

            “Yeah but I can still hate her.” I laughed. “But anyway, there’s this new guy and I think he has a thing for Savannah.”

 

            “She’s the one with JC right?”

 

            “Yeah. But it was like, JC was right there and saw him hitting on her and he didn’t even care.”

 

            “Was he drunk?” He questioned. I shook my head.

 

            “No, he just sat there and watched. He has a major case of commitment fear.”

 

            “Yeah… he needs to marry her already. I mean they’ve been engaged for like 2 ½ years right?”

 

            “Yeah! They got engaged around the time the twins were born.” I said and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

 

            “He better hurry his ass up before Savannah gets tired of waiting.”

 

            “I agree… but whatever… it’s not my business.”

 

            “Yeah just relax and worry about your own stuff.” David looked at his watch and then back at me. “Shit I gotta get back to work, my lunch is over. Anyway, gimme a call later. Love ya Nat.”

 

            He placed a kiss on my cheek and ran off to his car.

 

            He was right though, I needed to care about my own life. I sighed to myself and walked to my car and went home, not able to wait to see Justin and spend time with the twins.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story