Chapter 7

 

            I walked into the house to see the twins running around, making messes everywhere. There were plants on the floor and toys everywhere. Where the hell was Justin?

 

            “Hey guys… where’s Daddy?” I looked at my two twins who were coloring on the walls. I grabbed them both and sighed.

 

            Oh well, we wanted to repaint the house anyway.

 

            “Upstairs…” Samantha answered.

 

            “Okay… come on then… let’s go see Daddy.”

 

            I walked upstairs, holding Nick and Sam’s hands. I figured Justin must have gotten busy and headed to the office. Upon walking in I saw that Justin wasn’t there.

 

            Where the hell could he have gone to and left our children unattended?

 

            “Fuck!” I heard from down the hall. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my two children.

 

            “Go play in your room… okay?”

 

            They nodded at me and ran off, oblivious to what could be going on. Was someone attacking Justin? It could be possible and I was fearful to find out.

 

            I made my way down the hallway, following the noises. I was hesitant to actually see what was happening. How could I actually stop it?

 

            “Oh God!” I heard echoed and I didn’t know what to think. I busted the door open to the master bedroom and stood their shocked at the sight before me.

 

            Justin was on top of Paris, fucking her like crazy. He didn’t notice me at first and neither did she. They just kept fucking while I stood their, my heart literally broken in half.

 

            “Fuck me Justin!! Fuck me better than how you fuck your bitch wife. FUCK ME!” Paris moaned, almost the way a porn star would.

 

            “That won’t be hard babe.” Justin laughed.

 

            Oh my God… I couldn’t believe what was happening. These things didn’t happen to me. They happened to stupid women. Not me. Justin loved me…

 

            “You disgusting two timing bastard.” I finally got the strength to talk. I was shaking from all the emotions I was experiencing.

 

            Betrayal, anger, sadness, disgust…

 

            “Natalia?!” Justin turned around and stared at me with his eyes widened.

 

            “GO TO HELL JUSTIN!!!!!” I screamed and ran down the hall to my children’s room.

 

            I was delirious at that point. How could he do this to me? After confessing his love for me so many times, how could he go and cheat on me? How could he say those horrible things about me?

 

            We had children… and I thought he loved me.

 

            It was clear to me that I was nothing to Justin. I was just a tramp that he married. I wanted to throw up.

 

            “We’re going…” I picked up the twins, not even able to see well because of how hard I was crying. Everything was a blur.

 

            “Natalia stop!!” Justin was slipping on his pants and running down the hallway at the same time. He fell face first into the floor and called for me again. “Natalia please you have to talk to me!!”

 

            “I’m sick of talking Justin!!! I’M SICK OF YOU AND YOU’RE BULLSHIT LIES!!!”

 

            I’m never one to curse in front of my kids but I was really really upset. I headed down the stairs and ran out the door to my Lexus RX 330. I put the kids in the back and got in myself and locked the doors, just as Justin reached the car.

 

            “Natalia!! STOP!!!”

 

            I wasn’t looking at him, instead I was too busy tying the kids into their car seats. 

 

            “Mommy, what’s going on?” Nikolas said, with tears falling down his face.

 

            I ignored my son, and turned to look at Justin. I gave him a look of such hatred and such disgust.

 

            “Good bye Justin. Have a nice life with Paris.” I had to be the bigger person here, because my kids were around and I didn’t want to curse or say anything bad in front of them.

 

            Justin was sobbing and started to bang on the door of the car.

 

            “NO!! NATALIA!! LET ME IN! TALK TO ME!!”

            I said nothing, but turned on the car and sped off. Where the hell could I go? What was I going to do?

 

            Justin, the one person I thought would never hurt me just proved to be a scumbag like every other person in my life. I had definitely lost my faith in all people.

 

            “I want my Daddy!!” Samantha screamed from the back seat, with tears running down her cheeks. Nicky was crying just as she was.

 

            God, I hoped my children wouldn’t be traumatized.

 

            “How bout we go see Uncle David and we can go have some ice cream?” I was falling apart myself but I had to be strong for my babies.

 

            David. I would go see David. He would help me and he was the only friend I had that wasn’t connected to Justin. I needed to see him.

 

**

 

            As soon as I reached his house, I saw David was outside waiting for me already. I called him from the car and told him that I was coming. He noticed that I was crying and I told him that everything fell apart.

 

            I pulled into the driveway and shut the car off and the first thing I did was launch myself into David’s arms. I was crying hysterically but he whispered to me quickly.

 

            “Don’t cry in front of the kids. Come inside with the twins and we’ll talk.”

 

            I nodded and got Nikolas and Samantha out of the car and walked inside, trying to be okay, for the sake of my kids.

 

            David put on Nickelodeon on for them, which had Sponge Bob Square Pants playing. I walked with him into the kitchen where he went about making me a tea.

 

            “What happened?”

 

            “He….” I broke down crying and covered my face in my hands. David put his hand on my shoulder and sat across from me.

 

            “Shh… Nat, it’s alright.”

 

            “Justin cheated on me… with the twin’s baby sitter no less.” I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

 

            “What… “ David looked just as shocked as I probably did when I found out. “How do you know?”

 

            “I walked in on them…” I sobbed. “I knew there was something up with that Paris bitch!”

 

            “Shh shh…” David pulled me into a tight hug, trying to calm me down. I was hysterical at that point.

 

            Why me? Just why me?

 

            Why would Justin have to cheat? I put out whenever he wanted, I was like his fucking call girl. 

 

            “Why me?” I whispered into his shoulder. “I thought he loved me… he promised to change but he just hurts me in different ways…”

 

            “What are you going to do?” David asked me. I sighed.

 

            “Leave him… I can’t forgive him after that… it’s over…”

 

            “You have me girl… don’t worry about a thing. If you need a place to stay, money or anything… I’m here for you.”

 

            “I know you are… and thank you so much for that David.” I hugged him tighter and placed a kiss on his cheek. “Thank you for being such a great friend to me.”

 

            “I’m just returning the favor, beautiful.” David smiled. “Now have some tea and I promise you’ll feel better soon enough… okay?”

 

            “Thanks.”

 

**

 

            For the next few days, I stayed at David’s house with the twins and just laid low. My cell phone had rang numerous times but after a while I just shut it off. I didn’t want to talk to anyone except for David and Ricky.

 

            I called Ricky the day it happened. I was an absolute mess and he wanted to come down to Florida to be with me, but I told him not to.

 

            “Natalia, I do not want you to be alone and dealing with something like this by yourself. You either need to get you’re ass back to New York or I’m coming there.”

 

            “I can’t. I have David and he’s here for me… I need you Rick… but I need to be here and get my head straight.”

 

            “Just promise me you’re gonna be okay?”

 

            “I’m gonna try…” I started to cry again, and I didn’t want Ricky to hear me sounding so badly. I knew he was busy and had to work. I didn’t want him to stress over me either, he had enough problems in his life. “Listen… I should get going… I don’t want to tie up David’s phone lines… bye Rick…”

 

            “Bye sweetie… chin up… and please… try to hurry and get here.” Ricky sighed and hung up the phone.

 

            I hadn’t called Ricky in 3 days. I knew that Justin was probably calling and harassing. He probably was tracing calls for all I knew. I just wanted him to leave me alone.

 

            But I knew that since I was with David, I was fine. He was protecting me and taking care of me and that was all I needed someone to do for me.

 

            “Hey beautiful…everything’s gonna be okay…” David took my hand and placed a kiss on it. I forced a smile at him and sighed.

 

            “I know… and thank you…”

 

            “Shhh… don’t worry about it… all that matters is that you’re okay…” He looked into my eyes and I wanted to melt.

 

            Why did he have to be so sweet to me? Why did he have to take care of me and my kids without a second thought?

 

            I don’t know what came over me, but I placed a kiss on David’s lips. It was short and sweet and even shocked me that I did it.

 

            David just looked at me and a smile appeared on his face. He said nothing but just walked into the next room quietly. Oh God… I kissed him…but at the same time, I didn’t regret it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story