Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so this is an extremely short chapter. I'm kind of just using it as a sounding board to see if anyone is interested in the story! So any thoughts or suggertions you have just let me know! I hope you enjoy it! :o)

“I’m so excited! This season is going to be huge!” I say to Heather as we get ready to go on to the set.

“I know! I can’t believe they got John Stamos on this season! He was super hot as Uncle Jesse!”

Both girls laugh as they sit in their cheerios uniforms, getting their makeup done. I had been waiting all summer to get back to set. Sure over the summer there had been the occasional outing with the cast, but I missed being able to cut it up with them on as part of my daily routine. And the bonus of being able to do a Beyonce episode on the first day back?!?! And I got more singing parts, they even gave Heather one too! We finished with our makeup and continued our giggling as we made our way to set. As we turn in to the “Glee Room” the first person we see is Cory, which Heather immediately runs up to and jumps on. I always was kinda confused by it, but it was their thing. The rest of the cast started to trickle in and say their customary hellos, Lea and Dianna Did their kiss kiss, Matt came and hugged everyone, ya know, the usual. After a minute or two things start to calm down and we all begin to take our places. I smile at Heather as we take our customary seats “Showtime.”

***** 

“Are you kidding? You want me to do what?!”

“Mr. Timberlake, I think Glee would be excellent opportunity for you. It would allow you to get some images of you singing back out there in the public, as well has hone some of your comedic acting chops.”

 I could only glare at the all of the music executives surrounding me in the room, including my managers, who simply sat there and nodded in agreement. I’m sitting here, trying to be taken seriously as an actor and the want me to fucking guest on Glee? As a janitor no less?!? They must be smoking the best of drugs if they think I’m going to run back to a series that is sure to get me some MMC comparisons.

“No, I won’t do this. You guys are trying to get me laughed out of acting!” I groan as I see Johnny sigh and motion towards the door.

“Shit, now I’m going to get a got damn fatherly speech” I thought as I made my way towards the door, with Johnny following closely behind.

We step outside and he gives me that familiar frustrated and wary look.

“Look Justin, everyone has been patient with you, especially with the Jessica situation.”

I drown him out as I start to think. Ah yes Jessica. You’d never think that if your girlfriend asks for a “break” that she’ll pop up a month later pregnant and engaged to her ex. I slowly start to hear Johnny’s words again.

 “…but man you’ve got to understand, it’s been years. Your fans are start to believe that you’re not going to make another record and quite frankly so I’m I. I mean you used to not be able to stop singing, but now you just treat it like a chore. Maybe a bit a lighthearted fun is exactly what you need. I mean it’s not Shakespeare.”

I breathe an exasperated sigh, turn and walk back into the room. “Ok, I’ll do it. I freaking do it.” I turn and walk back out the room.

*****

“That’s a wrap guys! Fantastic work today! Give yourselves a hand!” I hear the director call as we start our nightly closing ritual of dancing around and singing “We are the champions”. Cheesy I know, but it’s fun for us!

We all belt out the last few notes and clap it out. Once finished I smile and turn to walk away but I hear the director once more.

“Oh and by the way guys, we just got the confirmation that Justin Timberlake signed on for the Teen Pop episode.

I’m stopped dead in my tracks. I turn around and see all the guys with a pained look while the girls look like they are going to jump out of their skins with excitement.

I turn to walk away and try to contain my excitement. As I walk away it feels as if my legs are going to give way. Justin Timberlake!? Seriously?! I’ve been in love with that man since I was 10 and have a well cultivated hate of his exes to prove it!  I feel my face flush with the thought of it. “God I’m so not going to be able to handle this! I’m seriously going to melt. I need to go home and take a cold shower!

“Good lord. I need to control myself” I huff under my breath. I’m acting like some teeny bopper! I finally make it outside the studio and start to head to my car.

“Naya, you coming out tonight sexy?” I hear Mark call after me.

“Not tonight hot stuff! It’s ice cream and movies for me.”

“You want me to come with? I could help you get some ice cream. You could you my body as the bowl!”

I snicker and roll my eyes as I wave him off. He’s such a flirt. I hop into my car and let the top down. I’m gonna need some air after today.

Chapter End Notes:
Please review! Thanks so much!

Incomplete
LikeWaterforChocolate is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Glee also liked 206 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story