I sat across from him, the smell of the Pacific Ocean mixed in with the smell of the food as the wind blew. I smiled at his short hair whipping in the wind. He'd taken me to The Waterfront in Marina Del Rey; it was dinner on a yacht, very romantic. Our orders were already taken and we were just waiting for our drinks.

"You tricked me, I didn't think we'd be going on a date since you didn't call," I said.

"It wasn't a trick; I was trying to surprise you. I obviously suck at it," he replied, smiling.

"No, no you don't. This was very sweet of you, thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he said as the waiter placed two glasses of water on the table.

We continued to talk and engage in conversation with one another. As I got to know more about him, I realized just how different we are, but how much in common we had as well. After we had dinner, we shared dessert and we fed each other. It was very romantic, nothing I'd ever done before.

When we got back to the dock, he drove us to the nearest beach. He led us to the sand, walking the beach, holding hands.

"Why were you so pissed at me when you saw me last Saturday? I mean I get it, but I don't get it?" he asked.

"I....well, I don't know how to explain it, really," I replied.

"Can you try?"

"I felt like you never spoke to me again because I didn't sleep with you. That may not have been your intention, but that's how I took it. It was like you realized you could do much better and it angered me because I was put in such a position so easily," I replied.

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize how you would've taken it. I never meant to let you think something like that. I didn't think our dance was that intense for the cameras to get so interested, but it was. I don't wanna do that to you again," he explained.

I stopped to stand in front of him, holding both of his hands in mine. I looked into his eyes.

"You're forgiven and I'm sorry for the way I reacted. I missed you so much and I was confused," I said.

"You missed me that much.......as only a friend?" he asked.

"What else was I supposed to miss you as?" I couldn't look into his eyes but I knew his stare was fixed on me, I felt it.

"As....someone you want to be with," he replied.

"You said that confidently. I "want" to be with...," I quoted.

"That's because I've never been so sure about a relationship," he said.

I felt nervous and I just couldn't look at him. I didn't want him to be right and if he saw my eyes, he'd be right.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying that I wanna be with you. I know we said just roll with the punches, but this punch feels right," he replied.

The pit of my stomach dropped; it was full of air......butterflies, fluttering like crazy. Was this real? JC Chasez telling me, some kid, that he wanted to be with me? Is this even virtually possible? What did two years do to make him come back to..........me? I wasn't sure what to say, I had nothing to say.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

It's safe to say that my eyes were wide and I wasn't blinking. "Huh? Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm just shocked," I replied.

"I'm shocked that I just told you that," he said. He was looking around as if someone else said it. I giggled quietly.

"We have enough time to make sure, come on, it's starting to get cold," I said as I began to pull him in the opposite direction.

"Yeah, we should get going, don't wanna be late for VIP and free drinks," he said. I shook my head as we made our way back to the car.

Once inside the car, on our way to the club, I remade my face, fixed my hair up a little, and put my booties back on. I'm always thinking, brain is always on the go, but at this moment, my mind was on one thing and one thing only, JC. I'm still in disbelief. It's hard to grasp him saying to me, 'I want to be with you'. I don't hear that from a 9-5 guy, so to hear it from JC was just......weirdly amazing.

Being me, I was curious to know why. Why did he want to be with me? Why me, in general. I can't see the attraction, I'm probably being too modest, but it does make me wonder. It's not my place, but what do I have that his previous girlfriends didn't? I wanted to ask, by God I wanted to, but finding out in due time was the only way to understand.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as the car came to a complete stop. I took one last look in the mirror and grabbed my clutch. The door opened and JC stood with his hand held out. He helped me out of his car and bravely looped my arm through his as we walked into the entrance.

Cameras flashed, I felt extremely nervous......and blind. I'm glad I just made it through and didn't fall flat on my face. I'm not as poised as I'd like to portray. I saw JC throw his free hand in the air to wave at someone near the top of the club. My guess was Justin since we began to walk in that direction.

Once we made it to the top, I saw my friends with Justin among some other people that I'm sure I'd know in a little bit. The VIP area was larger than I thought. There was enough room to dance and plenty of waiters with drinks handy.

"Justin, this is awesome," I said.

"What?!" The music was blasting and he obviously didn't hear me.

"I said this is awesome!" I repeated.

"Thanks, I workout!" he said. I laughed and he nudged me, letting me know he was kidding. I made small talk then went to go sit next to my buddies.

"Where were you guys?" Eva asked with her eyebrows were raised.

"You're sick, but if you must know, he took me to dinner," I replied.

"Like.....a date? He took you on a date?"

I nodded, smiling widely. We high fived each other and giggled stupidly. She was excited for me and regardless of my over-analysis of things, I was just as excited.

"Look at all those women over by JC. They are practically handing him their vaginas and he's not grasping. Now do you believe what we've all been trying to tell you? He's so sweet on you, he doesn't even notice it," she told me.

"He told me he wanted to be with me," I quickly said.

Her eyes got wide and she gently shoved me. "Shut up! What did you say?"

"I was shocked, lost for words. I dodged it though," I replied.

"What? Why? Why would you do that?" she asked.

"I didn't want to rush an answer, it might've seemed too easy," I replied.

"It IS easy! You like him, he likes you, get together and do the damn thing," she said.

I smiled, rolling my eyes. "Evalyn it's not simple. I need to be ready for the kind of relationship I'd be getting into with him. Even he knows that he needs to be ready."

"Oh what the deuce? You're closer to Mr. Right than you have ever been. Please let your brain take a backseat this time and just use your heart to guide you," she said.

"Oh God," I sighed. I didn't feel like hearing another one of her 'You need love' speeches.

"Hey, some fine ass girl over there is making eyes at JC, y'all wanna go tag team and I take bets?" Donni said as he walked over to me and Evalyn.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I don't even want to BEGIN to tell you everything that was wrong with that statement, but let her make eyes all she wants."

"What?!" they said in unison.

"Joshua isn't my boyfriend, he's a single man and he's free to do what he pleases and so am I," I said.

Donni's facial expression said it all. He was baffled by what I said. He had a love-hate relationship for my independent streak and this was, undoubtedly a hate look. He tried to talk and he just ended up walking away.

"What!" I called after him. He swatted his hand and kept walking. "Ughhhhh! He's such a twit sometimes."

"Ouch, pretty harsh." I heard behind me. I spun around and JC was there with a drink in his hand.

"You didn't hear anything," I teased.

"Hey, I'm not messin' with that, but I did see you say it," he joked. I laughed and shook my head.

Hello Good Morning by Dirty Money began to blast out of the speakers all around the club and I felt a jolt in my heart. I grabbed JC's hand and walked us downstairs to the main dance floor.

"I'm guessing you like this song," JC said as he pulled my hips closer to him. I danced like I did when I was home, when I knew no one was watching me.

This felt just like the first time we danced, except now, I knew what he liked and he knew what I liked. His hands crept up the front of my thighs, grasping onto my hips. He pulled his chest away from my back, rolling his body against mine; he was being naughty and I loved it. Soon enough our dancing turned into something more sexual and intimate. He was caressing my body in innocent areas, making me feel warm all over. I let my hip movement tease and tame his slender frame and each time I did something he liked he'd unknowingly squeeze my hips, pulling me closer and slowing down my pace.

Once the song ended, I had the back of my head against his chest, looking up at him and he was staring down at me. I wanted to kiss him, badly, but I was sure that the attention was already on us. I just let him lead us back upstairs. All eyes were on me when JC went to go bring back some bottled water.

"Free man, my ass," Donni said.

"Piss off, Adonis," I shot. Both he and Eva laughed amongst themselves.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I smiled as JC handed me my water. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He put his arm around my shoulder and leaned in closer to me. "Why is it I need a cold shower after we dance?"

"Hehehehe," I giggled on response.

"Seriously though, it was sexy.....really sexy," he whispered. I shivered, biting down on my bottom lip.

He stood up and touched my chin. "I'll be back."

I nodded, watching him walk away. I loved this whole VIP thing, it was crazy nice. I usually just came to the club and enjoyed myself, but this was something I could get used to. And that's mostly because I hated paying for a non-alcoholic beverage. The rest of the night only got better. JC and I danced some more and even had a really good conversation with the music blasting.

As the night came closer to an end, Justin stole me away so he could redeem his dance. Justin was also an exceptional dancer and I didn't take it easy on him but he sure did keep up. He ran me ragged himself, dude didn't play. He was different when he danced. I was exhausted but not dehydrated, courtesy of being VIP of Justin effin' Timberlake. I definitely made sure to thank him before parting ways. I told Eva and Donni that I would catch up with them later on in the day.    
Chapter End Notes:
Two chapters left. :D


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: postsync jc justin