JC and I were sort of just posted at the car. He was drinking and he didn't wanna take any risks, so he let me drive his car. I wasn't planning on staying the night at his place, but I was so tired and I didn't wanna make him drive me home.

Both of us took our slow time getting out of the car and going inside. Luckily, we made it up the stairs to his room before we both rested wherever it was comfortable.

"Okay, you're home safely, I'll be in the other room," I said.

"Thanks for driving me......but I don't want you to go in the other room.....stay with me," he said.

I nodded and kicked off my shoes before hopping on his bed. JC wasn't drunk or barely tipsy because if he was, there was no way I'd even stay on the same floor with him.

"Thank you for.......an awesome beyond great night," I said, turning onto my side to face him

He turned his head and stared at me, a small smile on his face. "Oh, no problem. I'm glad you had a good time, because I sure did."

"Sweet..............um, about earlier....what you said..."

"Don't worry about it, we don't have to touch the subject," he said.

"No it's fine, really. I just wanted to know if you meant it."

"What? Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" he asked.

"JC come on, you have to understand where I'm coming from here. Number one, you're JC Chasez, you're really hot, and we haven't talked for two years, so we barely know each other," I replied.

"You mention that a lot and it really worries me. Yeah, I am JC Chasez, an entertainer, but I'm also JC Chasez, a person. You seem to relate me to an entertainer and treat me like a person. You can't get around the fact that I'm a "celebrity". I know I was gone, but you know why I did what I did," he told me.

"No, JC.....I didn't mean it like that. I was referring to the life you live. Girls throw themselves at you, people follow you. It's hard for me to believe that you'd risk more of that just for silly old me," I explained.

"None of that bothers me and it shouldn't bother you. You can't protect me from what's been going on for more than 10 years. It is sweet, though," he said as he touched the side of my face. I held his hand. "And I'm aware that we barely know each other, but it's what makes this all the more interesting than scary. I like you for all the right reasons, and I have to find out what can come from it all."

I took his hand, gently pulling him closer to me. I ran my fingers through his hair, the light showing peaks of the original brown color his hair was.

"Hey, your brown hair is coming back," I said.

He smiled. "You amaze me with the things you notice that I barely pay attention to."

"I'm very observant," I chuckled.

"You are...."

He pulled my chin and kissed me. I bit my lip as we pulled away. The fire was aflame and it wasn't as easy to calm this time. I pulled his lips back to mine, kissing him deeper, running my hands down the front of his dress shirt, undoing buttons as my fingers trailed. He grabbed onto my wrists as I moved to pull the opened shirt down his shoulders.

"Esa.......are you sure?" he whispered.

I stared into his eyes, continuing to pull down the shirt. I put my hands under his beater to lift over his head, throwing it on the floor once I got it off. I came closer, softly grazing my lips across his shoulder, kissing up to his neck with ease. I felt his fingers fiddle with the strap of my bubble dress. I continued to touch his skin with my lips; the zipper on my dress was down, my arms slipping out the loops of my dress.

I let him lay me back on his bed. He gently pulled down the rest of my dress, dropping it to the floor. He saw that I didn't wear a bra, and slowly scanned my upper body. JC let his hands go crazy caressing my breasts, his fingers playing with my nipples gently. He couldn't see, but I saw the hunger in his eyes, it was extreme......almost to the point of fearless. I have awakened the lion.

His lips skimmed across my neck, beginning a trail that led to my chest. He ran his tongue around one of my breasts; I felt a shock from my head to my toes. The ease he took in evoking a deep lust inside me, made me doubt everything I was thinking about him and I. What turned me on most was how gentle JC was being. It was like the last time, his touch was like magic, I felt comfortable.

His eyes met mine, while I let my fingers tip-toe around his abdomen. His head began to lower as he kissed my skin. I was lost until I felt his lips against my lower stomach; his hands ran down my thighs, lifting my legs into an arch position on the bed. He widened my legs, and kissed the damp spot between my legs before removing my underwear. I started to sit up when he pulled my thighs, making me slam my head back into his soft pillows. I shivered at the touch of his fingertips lightly grazing up one of my thighs. Once I felt his lips touch the outer skin between my legs, a deep chill rose from the tip of my toes, up my spine, and surrounding my entire skull.

I was nervous, but it soon went away as I began to feel his tongue exploring me. My eyes automatically closed as pleasure overtook my body. I looked down at him, getting turned on watching him grab onto my thighs and go to work. I ran my fingers through his hair, unable to control the sounds coming out of my mouth. I closed my eyes again, feeling his hands go up my stomach and grab onto my breasts. He rubbed them softly while his tongue ventured further into my insides.

I placed my hands on top of his, wanting to help him massage my breasts. The pace he was trying to keep went out the window as I begged and pleaded for him to go faster because I felt my peak coming near. The rise in my moans turned him on, his mouth went wild. My back began to arch and I sat up on my elbows, pushing my hips to his motion. I swiped my hair out of my face, my voice getting louder as I came closer to the edge. He did a quick shake with his tongue and I screamed out, falling back flat on the bed trying to catch my breath. He tasted me while I calmed down.

"I hope you're not tired, I'm just getting started mama," he whispered into my ear as he hovered above me.

I pulled him down on top of me, keeping his lips between my teeth. I forced my hands down between our bodies so I could undo the button of his jeans. He felt what I was trying to do so he got up.

"Take them off," I said.

JC winked at me when I sat up. I watched him pull down his jeans and kick them to the side. Then he slowly pulled off his boxers, revealing his entire body. I felt my blood rushing everywhere. I got up so fast and pulled him, we literally fell onto the bed. We laughed and kissed, situating his body on top of me before fixing his stare on my eyes.

He slowly inserted himself inside of me and a squeal came out of my mouth that I wasn't expecting. He got up on both arms and pushed further in before finally pulling back. A soft groan came from his mouth, I felt myself get even more turned on and he cursed softly, letting me know he could feel it. I just bit my lip, continuing to push my fingers through his hair.

I pulled him closer to me, my fingers running up and down his bare back as we roughly kissed, he bit on my tongue softly. I remembered how liked it when we held a gaze, so I kept his ferocious stare into my eyes, moaning as he dug deeper inside me. He took one more kiss from me before coming up. His hands grabbed onto my thighs, pulling me closer. He took me by my hips and began to push and pull my body, focusing on his task at hand: making me scream his name.

I loved hearing the sounds of love making. Even more so, I loved hearing the moans and groans JC made, it drove me wild. I wanted him more. I hissed for him to, "go faster, Daddy" and his fingers dug into my waist, our skin clapping against one another's. Each time I uttered the word 'daddy', I felt him enlarge inside of me. His pace sped up, both of our voices rising. I began to tingle strongly between my thighs, I held myself up on my hands wanting to make him feel as good as he was making me feel.

He repeatedly called me mami, talked dirty to me, let his hands roam my body, everything to make me reach my end. I was glad he lived in a house because I was loud, he wanted to hear me. I felt my muscles tighten up, my body was going rigid, and JC was ramming himself into me. A few deep, hard strokes and that was all it took to have me scream out in release. The skin on my neck was held between his teeth tightly as he hit his point, breathing heavily into my ear.

He gently lied on top of me. I wiped the beads of sweat off of his forehead; we kissed slowly, passionately. His fingers touched my damp hair and I pulled back the hair stuck to the top of his head.

"Esa," he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm not done....," he whispered into my ear.

We both laughed and kissed again. He was serious though; he flipped me over on my stomach and wore me out. My voice was hoarse and my hair was soaked. We didn't stay on the bed the whole time, of course. JC didn't play when he made love to me in 100 ways.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: postsync jc justin