Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy it. I've decided to make this part of a series since I'm trying to expand what I do on here.

 

stories/1770/images/Esa_2.pngI pulled myself together and headed back to my assigned area. I put my focus back onto my Touch, I didn't wanna be the cause of any distractions. Mainly me being distracted by JC's boyish good looks. I was nervous about what had just occurred. I was texting Donni from my iPod the whole time and he made sure to throw 'I TOLD YOU SO' in every text someway or another. I did manage to get a few discreet pictures of him in the most appealing poses, but I was sure he would volunteer to pose for me privately, anyway. Okay not really, but let me enjoy my fantasy.

 

I let everything sort of set in. Did I really hesitate to having lunch with JC Chasez? The one and only JC Chasez. I like him, but I know his image and I don't really know HIM. JC inviting me to lunch at his place, does worry me. Like I said before, I don't want to get wrapped up in a dream that can't come true. I'll do lunch, I just hope I don't end up getting caught up in offering him dinner and dessert, if you know what I mean.

"Are you ready?" asked JC.

"Yeah, I am," I replied. I let him lead the way and we waited while his driver pulled up. He opened the door for me, helping me into the backseat of the truck and he soon followed. I would've liked to eat in a public place, but for his own privacy, I'd rather us be somewhere the cameras can't see.

I was pretty much quiet during the whole ride. I was taking in the scenery, there were some neighborhoods in LA that I've never been to and it was nice to know there were quiet places as well. I was so busy being into my surroundings, I didn't notice when we stopped.

"Esa," he called as he waited for me to give him my hand. He helped me out of the car, such a sweet gentleman, and he placed his hand against my back as he led me to the entrance.

I walked inside and was almost taken breathless by his home. It was very beautiful, there was definitely a woman's touch. 

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm just admiring your home. It's beautiful. Did you have your mom help you decorate?" I asked. 

"Not willingly, but yeah. How did you know?"

"It just had a vibe of a woman's touch as well as a man's," I replied as I followed him into the kitchen.

"What would you like for lunch?" he asked.

"You're gonna make me lunch? No way," I said.

"Why not? I'd love to make lunch for you," he said.

"Wow, I'm sorry I just.......I've never had a guy make lunch for me before," I said.

"Then be prepared, because the chances of me burning down the kitchen are not as slim as you'd think," he said

I laughed and shook my head. "How about, you attempt to cook lunch for me and I cook lunch for you, deal?"

"Deal."

After deciding what each of us wanted, we took out materials and began. We were laughing and joking. He was so much fun to be around. Soon enough we sat down at this booth that was built into his kitchen, it was so nice. I made him salmon with fetuccine and a light sprinkle of lemon for seasoning while I helped him make me grilled chicken and some sort of exotic side dish. I didn't really pay attention to the name, I was too busy thinking he looked sexy in an apron.

"So, tell me about yourself," I said, breaking the silence.

"I think its only fair to ask what all you know," he replied. 

"Oh boy. Fine, but please don't call security or anything. Your name is Joshua Scott Chasez, August 8th, 31, a Leo. Umm, either blue, orange, or both is your favorite color. And you have the most gorgeous pair of eyes I've seen, wait, scratch that last one," I said, feeling like the biggest stalker on the planet.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Wow, I'm not sure whether to be flattered or frightened."

"Go with the first one. I swear that at age 8, I had a bunch of group books with all that info in there," I replied.

He chuckled. "What about your basics? Prison or insane asylum history?"

I gave him a face, making him laugh. "Esamar Yoli Bradley, February 11th, 18, Aquarius, I love any shade of blue and sometimes purple, and just normal eyes," I replied.

He chuckled. "Mine are normal, too."

"To me, they're a bit rare, like sometimes I've seen them look blue, other times they look like a light green and other times they're hazel. Maybe that's just me..." I trailed.

I saw how fixed his stare had become, but his eyes were still very soft.

"I didn't know people noticed anything like that," he said.

"Me, either...." I looked down at my plate and continued to eat.

"Joshua....what exactly is taking place here?"

 He was surprised that I called him by his first name. "I'm not so sure yet, Esamar, what do you want to take place?" 

I shrugged. Classic move by me. "I thought this was just lunch, but it's not. I want you, you want me, so what's the lunch for?" I wasn't going to beat around the bush.

"I wanted to get to know you....but if you would prefer to get to the point and not see each other again, I could do that but I wouldn't want to," he responded.

"Are you saying you'd like to take this past a celeb-fan relationship?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'm interested, yes, but the question is, are you?"

"I'll be honest with you, I'm skeptical, but mostly of what my age could do to your reputation," I replied.

"I don't care about that, I'm not the only guy to date a girl younger than he is. It's not like we're officially together, we're just casually dating to see where it takes us, nothing more, nothing less," he explained.

"You have got to be too good to be true," I said.

He smiled. "Why is that?"

"Because you're saying everything I wanna hear. It's just a dream to me, because you live a totally different lifestyle than I do. How is this supposed to work?" I asked.

"How do your other relationships work?"

I scoffed. "They don't."

"Is that because they just don't or because you don't?" he asked.

"I don't," I replied.

"Ah. Esamar, I'm not out to hurt you or let you get hurt along the way. Whatever you feel comfortable with, we can do that," he told me.

"If I wasn't curious about learning more about you, that'd be okay, but I am. I have been since I turned 18," I said, covering my face.

He laughed and pushed his fingers through his short, black hair. He took my plate so I got up and walked over to the sink and stood next to him, running the water to clean our dishes.

"I'm not trying to be inappropriate, but have you ever thought about being with me like.....you know.....?" he asked.

My jaw dropped open. Not that he asked, but the fact I found it cute that he asked.

"What makes you think I want to bang you, Mr. Chasez?" I asked, smiling.

"We both know that dance last night wasn't as innocent as we would've planned. And I won't strike from the record that you called me Mr. Chasez in the sexiest voice I've ever heard," he replied softly.

I smiled and handed him the plate so he could dry it. "That doesn't mean I want to sex you up. It could just mean I have a hip and vocal chord problem," I joked.

He nudged me softly and I giggled. We continued the rest of the dishes in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was more of an 'I'm comfortable with you' silence.

"So do I get a tour?" I asked.

"Sure, come on." He took my hand and led me throughout his home. It was just as beautiful as the entrance area and kitchen. We went up to the second floor and my nerves were in my throat. He let me look in all rooms and bathrooms. Of course, being the ladies man that I know he is, he left his room to be seen last. He opened the door, allowing me to enter first. I looked around, just being in here, I felt comfortable. That was the aura it gave off.

"This is very nice and cozy," I said as I kicked off my heels. He was giving me a confused stare. I smirked and threw myself on his bed, back first. I sank into the soft comforter and sighed deeply.

"So you're just gonna jump on my bed without asking?" he asked.

I sat up on my elbows and nodded my head. He chuckled, shaking his head. I moved closer to the edge of his bed and signaled for him to come closer.

"Yes, your highness?" he greeted.

"Would it be completely inappropriate to ask if I could kiss you, Mr. Chasez?" I asked, my eyes darting everywhere but toward him.

He bit his lip and moved in closer to me. His lips positioned against my lower lip with mine on his upper lip. He held the back of my head for a deeper kiss. My stomach got light the longer we held our kiss. I placed my hands on the front of his leather jacket, pulling him closer as I laid back on his bed. He ran his fingers from my ankle, up my leg, sending chills down my spine. We stared at one another once we pulled back from kissing.

"This isn't a good idea, is it?" he asked me.

"No, it never is. But honestly, I don't know if I mind that much," I replied.

He went to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes and I moved myself to the head of his bed and let my head sink into the most fluffiest pillows I've ever felt. The door opened and I wanted to sit up, but was too comfortable. I caught a glimpse of him and I smiled at his choice of outfit.

"You could at least put on a shirt," I giggled.

He climbed next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder while he snuck his arm across my waist, pulling me closer. I ran my lips across his cheek softly.

"You're not making this easy for me," he said.

I sat up and looked at him, he smiled. "I'm not trying to make anything......hard," I said.                                                                              

"Such sexual language, you're a very bad girl, aren't you?" he responded.

 

"I'm vibrant in my own way. And how do you think being shirtless is helping me?" I asked as I lied back on his shoulder.

"I wanted to be comfortable.....I can put on a tee, or....you could take something off," he flirted.

I chuckled softly. "Nice try, JC. I don't have anything to take off."

"I beg to differ, you have on a nice blouse and a tight, form-fitting pencil skirt.....take your pick," he said.

"You pick." I let him kiss me and slowly, but surely, his hand ran over my shoulder. His fingers trailed down the front of my shirt, unbuttoning as he moved down. He revealed my black bra, planting a kiss at the beginning of my cleavage. I sighed at the touch of his lips.

"Josh, I think I should go," I whispered.

"I, um, yeah, I'll take you home. Mind if I shower first?" he asked.

"If it's a cold shower, then I'm jealous but I don't mind," I teased.

"Very cold. I'll be right back."

I fell flat back into his bed. I knew this was a stupid idea. I was moving things too fast, just to hurry up and get hurt quicker. Maybe I shouldn't do this with JC, seems like I try to mess things up before we even go anywhere.

I closed my eyes, meditating. I had all of these thoughts running through my mind at once constantly asking myself what I truly wanted. I didn't know. I know that I'm very attracted to him, but that's all I know. I'm still not so optimistic about us being a couple. I don't mind the age, but he lives in the public eye and I don't want him to get badgered because of.....me. Am I really worth getting badgered for?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: postsync jc justin