Author's Chapter Notes:
I noticed this one is a bit shorter than the previous chapters, hope you all still glance at it though...lol.
stories/1770/images/Esa.pngEva and I walked to JC's front door; she was amazed by the exterior so I couldn't imagine her reaction when we got inside. The door opened and JC stood there, looking cute and all.

"Ladies, come on in," he said as he opened the door wider. We walked in and waited for him to take us to the designated area. We went all the way to his basement, which he didn't show me last time, and Justin was down there playing Rock Band.

"Hey ladies, I'd look at you but I'm in the zone," Justin said.

I giggled softly. "No problem, I want the drums and Eva can have the bass."

"And what am I supposed to do?" JC asked.

"Sing, duhhh. I've been dying to hear you sing and I believe I've just accomplished in tricking you to do it," I replied.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Well played, Bradley. Well played."

We all took our places and began the game again as multi-players. It was hard not to laugh during the entire thing. The bond between JC and Justin was just....one that I didn't think you could have with someone who wasn't related to you and of the same sex. They really were brothers and it was touching to see how much they had fun together; Eva and I were in knots the whole time.

Once we decided to take a break, JC got up to get everyone beverages. I told Eva I'd be back and to be good, then I went upstairs, trying to catch up. He was running the kitchen faucet, so I crept up behind him and softly pushed my fingers into his back.

"Heyyy. You scared the crap outta me," he said.

I laughed. "I just came to help, that's all," I said.

"Great, but now that I've got you alone, I wanna ask you something," he said.

"That's fine, shoot."

"Last time we were here......did you really want me to stop?" he asked.

"Yes....and no," I replied.

"Okay, so it wasn't just me," he told me.

"You mean you kinda wanted to go further?" I asked.

I leaned against the sink and he stood in front of me. I dropped our eye contact, glancing up at him every few seconds.

"I did.....but I didn't," he replied.

"Because I was 18, right?" I asked as I grabbed some sodas.

"Yeah, I didn't want to do anything I'd regret," he replied.

"Totally understandable, I felt the same way," I said, walking back down to the basement.

Justin and Evalyn were still playing Rock Band, so I placed the sodas on the table and sat on the couch. I saw JC walking down the stairs and he stopped, telling me to come here.

"I'll be right back, I wanna see what's taking JC so long," I said.

"Yeah, whatever, I love you, bye," Eva said.

I went up the stairs and stood in front of him. I mouthed 'what?' and he took my hand, leading me back up to the kitchen.

"JC...what are you doing?" I asked.

"You're not 18 anymore, Esamar," he replied.

"I know that, Joshua," I trailed.

"And......" he began.

"JC....are you being a bad boy?" I asked as I walked backward, heading toward the staircase.

He stood, watching me as I played around near the stairs. As soon as he began to walk toward the staircase, we both heard Justin calling out for JC. I quickly sat down on a stair and waited for Justin to meet us, along with Eva.

"Oh, there you are. I gotta head out early bro; I'll call you later though. Bye Evalyn and Esamar hope I will be seeing you guys soon," Justin said.

We both gave him a hug goodbye and I decided I'd better follow suit and get home as well.

"Eva, meet me in the car, I just need a second," I said.

"Will do, nice to meet you JC, thanks for the invite," said Eva.

I waited for him to say his goodbye, closing the door after I threw her the keys.

"Were you being a tease?" he asked me.

"Guess you'll never know," I replied as I walked toward the door.

He walked over and pulled me in for a hug. He smelled so manly but there

stories/1770/images/JC_2.png

was a tinge of a scent mixed in that calmed it down instead of the usual overbearing in scents for men. I inhaled and just exhaled into his arms, feeling like I was.....home.

"Until next time, Mr. Chasez," I said quietly.

"'Til then, Ms. Bradley," he smiled.

I proceeded to walk out the door. I waved one last time before I got into my car and he closed the door. Eva stared at me, smiling the whole time I drove us back home.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"You've got it bad and he's got it ten times worse," she replied.

"Eva, come on, stop with that nonsense," I said.

"It's not nonsense. Me and Justin had a small talk and even he agrees that he's never seen JC look at someone the way he looks at you."

"How can he be that much into me when we're only friends?" I asked.

"I don't know, how can you be that much into him?"

"Eva, please...," I began.

"I don't know why you're denying it, you like him and he likes you," she said.

We rode the rest of the ride in silence. I wasted no time getting in bed, I just wanted to chill and make sure that my relaxing time was being put to good use.

As soon as I was about to doze off, I felt my phone vibrate; it was a text from JC.

From: JC

Are you up?

To: JC

Barely, why wassup?

From: JC

Nvm then, hit you up later.

To: JC

If you're sure then, NIGHT! lol.

From: JC

GN. =)

I randomly looked through my phone, searching my photo albums and I came across a picture I hadn't seen before. I blew it up to full screen and it was JC. He was biting his lip and his eyes were amazingly intense, staring straight into the lens, like he was looking into directly at me. I was drooling all over the place. God....he looked....wait, how the hell?

To: JC

The picture?! =O

From: JC

When you left the kitchen, you left your phone. I'm guessing you like it though, lol.

To: JC

Uh.....YEAH! I like it. How am I supposed to sleep now? GOD! Thanks Joshua! =D

From: JC

Well, what better time for you to see than before you sleep? Sweet dreams. =D

To: JC

Gracias. GN. =]

I took another look at JC's picture and put my phone back on the charger. He was such a naughty boy, but he was smooth, I won't deny it.

Chapter End Notes:

Might update again since this one was so short.

Any thoughts?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: postsync jc justin