I waited and waited, 10 minutes felt like an hour by the time I got a text message, telling me he was outside. I went downstairs quietly; I didn't want Eva to hear me. I quickly and quietly went to the door, pulling him up the stairs and locking the door at the bottom of my steps as he walked up to my sanctuary.

"Wow, this is pretty awesome, I would've loved this when I was growing up," he said.

"Thanks. So what were you up to today?" I asked.

"I was just in the studio, Justin came by and he was helping me with some things, that's pretty much it. What about you? What'd you get into?" he responded.

"Me, Eva, and Donni just hung out on the couch, watching cartoons and talking," I replied as I sat down next to him on my small couch.

"Haha sounds relaxing," he said.

"Oh it was, but being in the studio sounds relaxing, too. All the music, the creative process. It has to give you a huge adrenaline rush," I said.

He nodded. "It does. Definitely something I love doing."

He looked at my coffee table; I had CD's all spread out: Off The Wall, Justified, FutureSex/LoveSounds, This Is Us, Thriller, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. JC picked up the CD case for his album 'Schizophrenic'.

"What'd you really think of this?"

"The first time I heard it, I felt…well I felt stupid. I was a kid at the time and to be rebellious because the group broke up, I gave no ones album any love. I still loved you guys, but I didn’t think to buy the albums. I must say though, it was very innovative, no song sounds like the other. There's so much diversity and you went into different genres, I love it. What I love most is that it's not outdated, you can play the tracks anywhere and it'll be synonymous with what's popular today. You were definitely ahead of your time, I wish that it got the respect it definitely deserves," I replied.

He stared into my eyes; I felt all those feelings I described earlier.

"What.....?" I asked nervously.

"Thank you, very much," he replied.

"Well.....ahem.....um, I'm gonna go take that shower now," I said as I stood up.

He looked up at me, increasing our tension between each other. I licked my lips and went into the bathroom. I thought of him and what he was doing in my room. Was he looking through my things…or still sitting down wondering what his next move was. I was so nervous and hell-bent on getting into the bathroom; it didn't even cross my mind to get my clothes. But, it really wouldn’t since I usually put them on inside my room.

I crept out of the bathroom in my towel, my hair was dripping wet. The windows were open, blowing the cool coastal breeze throughout my floor, so I wanted to get into clothes quickly before I got sick.   As I walked past him, I felt his eyes burn into my body.

"Is this my punishment? Because if it is, I'm feeling extremely punished right now," he said.

I turned toward him, shaking my head as I slowly closed my room door. I put lotion on my skin and quickly slipped on a big t-shirt. I threw my hair up into a high bun, after drying my hair as much as possible. Is this really what I wanted to do? I mean, who knows, maybe nothing will happen at all. Or maybe I completely lied to myself and I know something will happen. Without anymore thought, I walked out of my room and he looked up, his eyes were wide, but he gave me a playful smirk.

"You look so cute," he complimented.

I walked over to him and took his hand, pulling him off the couch. "Thank you." I slowly walked him into my room, letting his hand go, so I could shut the door.

"Sit," I told him.

He wasn't sure what I was doing, so his facial expression was more than confused, but he sat down. I walked over, joining him on my bed. He turned slightly to look at me, and I slid back toward the head of my bed.

I thought long and hard about my next move. I put out my index finger, giving him the signal 'come here'. I heard him kick off his shoes; he took off his jacket, placing it on my cushioned chair. He slowly crept across my mattress, hovering over me as he came closer. We were silent, only the sound of us breathing hard was heard. I put my hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek. His eyes melted my insides, what was he doing to me?

"Ms. Bradley, may I kiss you?" he whispered.

"Only if you promise not to stop, Mr. Chasez," I replied.

He grazed his lips softly against mine, biting my bottom lip. Slowly he took his lips down to my neck, kissing certain spots that I didn't even know made me aroused. I let him lift up my big shirt and take it off. He scanned my half-naked body; he gently rubbed my arms while he trailed his tongue down to my cleavage. He pulled down the straps of my bra, his soft lips against my skin made goose bumps appear on the back of my neck. The height of pleasure I was feeling as his lips met my breast was too much, I couldn't make a sound.

I watched him as he took off his shirt, and threw it on the carpet. I ran my hands up his bare chest, kissing his stomach, running my tongue around his lower abdomen. He moaned softly at the touch of my tongue, running his fingers through my hair; my hormones went off in all different directions. I pulled back, trying to calm the seductress that was arising inside me.

"What's the matter?" he asked me.

"Is it bad that I really want you?" I asked.

"Not at all, I'd like to think that's a good thing," he smiled.

"I'm attracted to you, C, but this isn't what friends do," I replied. Only for him to put his finger to my lips and guide my hands to loosen his belt and undo only the button on his jeans.

He placed himself on top of me lightly, his hand running over my thigh. We began to kiss roughly, pulling away so he could wet his fingers. He stared into my eyes as his fingers teased the fabric of my underwear, finding their way inside of me. I winced slightly.

"You're really....," he whispered in my ear.

"I know, but I'm not one...," I whispered back.

He looked back into my eyes as he began to establish a slow pace. I moaned a little and he kept whispering in my ear 'keep your eyes on mine'. It took a while not to close my eyes as pleasure took its toll, but I held his gaze and it made everything that was happening so much better. The intensity he possessed in his eyes let me know how amazing a lover he was. The pace was still slow, JC explored every inch of my insides with his fingers, doing things that no man had ever done to me before.

As I came closer to my peak, he covered his lips with mine to quiet down my rising moans while he quickened the pace of his fingers. I still held his aggressive gaze; my fingers digging into his back, his thumb caressed my cherry as he pushed his fingers deeper. I moaned into his ear, feeling him harden through his jeans against the lower part of my thigh. His heavy breathing brought me closer and closer. When I caved I let out my pleasures in his ear, biting his earlobe softly as tears ran down my cheeks. He kissed my tears away then pecked my lips softly.

I let him brush my hair out my face; it loosened in the mix of things. I don't feel like how I assumed I would. I thought I'd be embarrassed and want JC to quickly leave, but I don't. I feel closer to him like, I just want to be near him.

"Bathroom," he told me as he got up. I nodded and watched him leave. I got under my sheets and blanket, lying down on my pillow. I didn’t do much, but I was exhausted.

Sure enough when I opened my eyes, the sun smacked me directly in them. I completely fell asleep on him! I felt JC's arm wrapped around my body, we were totally spooning and I admit it was very cute, but no one else can know that. He's supposed to be only a friend......who just, never-mind.

"Josh.....Josh....," I said gently.

I felt him shift and his grip around me loosened. I realized I was still very much in my bra and underwear, so I grabbed JC's t-shirt and quickly put it on. I got out of bed; I didn't oversleep, so I had plenty of time to get ready for school. I turned around to see if JC went back to sleep, but he was watching me.

"What....is my butt showing or something?" I joked.

He smiled. "No, you just look very sexy in my shirt."

"Want me to return that photo favor before I go shower?" I suggested.

He bit his lip and grabbed his phone. I came over to his side of the bed and posed for him, positive that if this was someone different, I’d feel ashamed. But it was different with JC….like I mentioned before, it was the small things he did that I found attractive. I also remembered those pictures I snuck and took of him on Saturday and saw how the irony played out.

"Oh ho, be prepared because I want another personal photoshoot, too," I told him.

"Fair enough, but I am so not wearing a tube top or whatever," he joked.

I shook my head as I dashed out my room, into the bathroom. I really thought he'd be knocked out while I got dressed, but he watched me the whole time. It was weird for me, but it was so cute how interested he was.

"You know, it in no way freaks me out that you're watching me," I said, smiling at him through my mirror.

"Oh ha-ha, funny. I honestly didn't know I was watching like that. But you are an awesome person to watch get ready for school, especially when you randomly break out in song and dance, forgetting I'm here," he laughed.

I giggled and handed him back his shirt when I was all finished. "There's some extra toothbrushes in the cabinet and whatever else you need, I will be randomly singing and dancing while I wait."

I playfully patted him on butt as he walked out my room and went to go do whatever a man's equivalent is to a woman's 'freshen up'. I sat on my couch, placing things I needed inside of my backpack. When he came out of my bathroom, I stood up and put my backpack over my shoulder.

"Geez, JC, take an hour why don't you?" I teased.

He poked me in my cheek and followed me downstairs. I knew my mom was long gone and I knew Eva had to leave early, so I didn't tread softly around the house.

"Bagel?" I offered.

"Surrrrre," he replied.

I handed him one and grabbed one for myself and we hit the pavement. The car was silent, but I was eating my bagel anyway, so I didn't mind. Then something hit me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I passed out on you!" I remembered.

He laughed and shook his head. "Well, heh heh, I wasn't expecting you to stay awake. I do have it like that."

"Way to toot your own horn," I laughed.

"I'm kidding, but it's cool. Speaking of last night......what made it possible?" he asked.

"Meaning, what possessed me to ask you to come over?" He nodded. "I don't know. I thought out loud. I wouldn't take it back for anything though. It was an experience that was a first for me. No one's ever actually taken the time to explore me," I explained.

"I wouldn't either. I thought I'd feel weird afterward and wanna disappear, but I didn't. I felt.......good," he told me.

Am I nuts or did he just brain ninja me?

"Really, I thought the same thing. I thought I'd be embarrassed or something, but I'm not."

"Really? Wow....so.......where do we take it from here?"

"I'm not so sure JC," I answered.

"Can we talk about it later?"

"Yes we can," I replied.

We pulled into the parking lot of my school's campus and we sat for a few seconds. I wasn't sure what to do. Do I kiss him or just pat him on the knee? Technically, we're not a couple but we got closer than I initially planned. Before I could eeny meeny miny mo, JC pulled my chin and planted one on my lips. It was intended for a quick kiss, but I held him longer, for a deeper one. When we finally did pull apart, we just stared at one another.

"Have a good day, sweetheart," he said.

"You do the same, get some sleep," I told him.

I got out of his car and began to walk toward my designated building. I had three classes to get through and I needed some sug-- did he call me sweetheart? Sugar, I definitely need sugar. To the bookstore I go.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: postsync jc justin