Author's Chapter Notes:
I was sitting in the emergency room with a friend, and this just came to my head. Thought it'd be a bit funny.

“Oh, shit! Justin-fucking-Timberlake! I hate you so much right now!” she yells, clenching her husband’s hand even tighter than before, if that were possible. “Oh, my---“

“Okay, Amelia, just relax for a second,” the doctor spoke, trying not to smile. This was her job. She had been delivering babies for nearly 20 years but the things that are yelled during labor never got old.

“Yeah, baby, relax, please?” It came out more as a plea than anything, but Justin’s hand was slowly numbing.

“Do not ‘baby’ me right now. This is your fault, and you know it. Nine fucking months of walking around looking and eating like a fat ass. It only took you, what, six minutes to actually participate in the creation of this Timberlake baby?!”

The doctor briefly smiled, “Amelia, I want you to take a few deep breaths. Close your eyes, seriously relax. Rushing to push could do more damage than good, okay?”

“Okay,” Amelia nods, closing her eyes and taking nice, deep breaths. Her grip on Justin slowly loosens, but she never lets go. She can feel his thumb moving back and forth in a notion of trying to help her relax. “I love you.”

Her eyes are still closed but she knows that he’s smiling as he replies, “I love you, too. So much.” He leans down to kiss her temple and pushes back the hair that’s sweaty and falling on her forehead.

“God, you better.” She winces as she feels another pain shot through her. “I’m so fucking relaxed right now, so can I fucking push?”

Justin laughs at her bluntness but shuts up immediately when her tight grip is back. “I say, we push.”

“Okay, Amelia, when I say push, you push.” Amelia opens her eyes briefly to nod at the doctor. “Deep breathe, and push!”

Amelia sits up a bit more and pushes, “Oh, god!”

“You’re doing such a great job, Mills.” Justin coaxes, rubbing her back as she goes through another push.

“I swear if you say another thing, I’ll make sure my father cuts off your---“

“I see a head!”

Amelia’s emotions change so fast and now she’s smiling up at Justin, “Oh, my god! She sees a head!”

“I heard her!” Justin grins too. He’s about to say something else when the doctor says to push again.

“Justin! Shut the hell up!” Amelia’s lips turn into a snarl as she endears on another push. He can’t help but silently chuckle, knowing that she doesn’t mean anything that she’s saying, for right now at least.

“Come on, Amelia, one final push. Make it a big one!”

“You got this, sweetheart. I’m right here.” Justin leans down and nudges the side of her head with his nose; their own special way of being there.

Amelia takes another deep breath and pushes with everything left that she has to offer for this baby to come. Justin gets ballsy and leans over to see what the doctor sees, “Justin-fucking-Timberlake, do not look at my vagina right now!” Amelia screams at him while pushing and a sudden cry fills the air. “Oh, my god!” she squeals, then falls onto her back as their baby is finally out of her body.

“Justin, would you like to cut—“

“Yes!” He immediately grabs the scissors from the nurses grasp and cuts the umbilical cord. After he does this, the baby is taken over to the nurses to be cleaned. “I just fucking cut…oh, my…shit, Amelia!” He’s grinning so big and he can’t help it.

“How did she look? Does she look okay?” Amelia starts to ask as Justin just stares in her eyes, pushing back her hair again.

He shakes his head, “I didn’t look yet. I was waiting for you.” He grins and Amelia can’t help but grin along with him.

“You’re such a nerd.”

“I love you, so, so, much! You look completely beautiful right now.” He kisses her temple and moves to kiss her cheek.

Amelia sits up a bit when she sees a bundle of pink moving closer to her, “Just…”

“Justin, Amelia, here’s your new baby girl.” The doctor grins while handing her over to her mother.

“Oh, my…Justin, she’s the beautiful one.” Amelia smiles down at her baby girl, then up at the man she can now call the father of her baby.

Justin shakes his head, “Your both beautiful. She’s got your nose.” He softly touches the baby’s nose, then moves his hand to hers, gently playing with her fingers.

Her eyes then open and both new parents gasp, “God, Justin, her eyes are brighter than yours!”

Justin moves his hand to wipe a tear that managed to escape out of the corner of his eye. He’s speechless. “She’s incredible.”

“Lena…” Amelia softly says, leaning back a bit, with the baby still in her arms.

“What?” Justin asks, running his hand on Amelia’s forehead again.

“That’s her name…” she smiles, looking up into his eyes. He ponders for a second before grinning.

“I love it.” He kisses her gently on the lips before moving to kiss his baby girl’s head, “Lena Timberlake…”

“She needs a middle name, doofus.” Amelia rolls her eyes, before grinning at him. “Pick out her middle name…”

“What?” he asks, shocked that she was really putting him in this position. “Seriously?”

Amelia nods, “It’s the least you could do…” referring to the 14 hours of being in labor, and nine months of being a fat ass.

Justin chuckles, then looks down into his daughter’s blue eyes. “Lynn…Lena Lynn…” He keeps his eyes on Lena’s when he knows that Amelia is incredibly giddy and smiling. He blushes when he looks up at her. “What? I love my mother.”

“I know you do…I think it’s cute…Lena Lynn Timberlake…” Amelia takes her right hand and grazes Justin’s cheek, pulling him down for a soft kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you…” He pulls away from her to gaze at Lena, “This one’s a keeper, if I do say so myself.”

“She better be. 14 hours of pain and you trying to catch a glimpse of my vagina. Can’t say it’s the first time for the second part…”

“Amelia! Don’t say things like that in front of Lena Lynn!” Justin quickly tries to cover the baby’s ears.

“Lena Lynn? That’s really cute.” Amelia thinks for a moment, then rolls her eyes. “We’re turning into the Spears’ family, Justin…”


Completed
rofltime is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Lena Lynn also liked 363 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj