Story Notes:

August 1, 2010:

#AwesomeAugust posting...I decided to rewrite my post 2 hours before it had to be posted. I know, I know. Ridiculous. I know. Anyways, I'm going to post the first half right now at midnight, and the 2nd half before the end of the day. I hope you ladies enjoy it! WHoo! 31 days of new stories....eek!

P.S. Story stars my lil sis, XxSmurfettexX, a.ka. Mack_attack22, a.ka. Mack, a.k.a. Dani...love ya girlie!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Review! Review! Review!

The best of men cannot suspend their fate: The good die early, and the bad die late. – Daniel Defoe 

So many times I’d heard stories of that individual that comes into your life, like a whirlwind. Everything gets thrown up in the air, shaken up, tossed around, and yet, it’s a beautiful mess. Everything is the way that it should be, everyone is in the right place, and every right word is said. Well, frankly, I figured it was all bullshit. 

I like order, and I like organization. So, I knew if someone ever thought of disrupting my life, there’d be hell to pay. 

Of course, that’s exactly what a fool would say. A non-believer. I made a complete ass of myself just then, huh? 

The first time I saw her, I was floored. Eyes so beautiful. Blue, bright eyes that made the sky look pale. Dark hair, with a slight reddish tint to it cascading in wild, yet soft curls onto her shoulders. High cheek bones and pouty peach-hued lips, she was the epitome of beauty. Looking like she’d put every model in the world to shame, she was perfect. 

I was half-smashed when I saw her across the club, beyond all the wedding partygoers. She was standing against the wall nursing a drink, fanning herself.  The bohemian patterned dress fell perfectly down her slender and fall frame. Throwing back the remainder of my drink, I worked my way through the throng of drunk partygoers. 

“Want to dance?” was the first thing I ever said to her. Turning those electric blue eyes to meet my own, I weak in the knees. The intensity that her eyes held rushed through my veins like I’d shot up. My palms instantly moistened, nervous. 

She didn’t speak, simply put down her drink, placed her hand in mine, and followed me out to the middle of the dance floor. I didn’t know her name, her age, or how she knew the soon-to-be husband and wife. 

Stopping in an opening, I spun her around and pulled her back onto my body. She fit perfectly. A soft sigh fell from my lips; her body felt so good against my own. The thumping bass charged through our bodies, and her hips began to sway. 

The sway in her hips held me captive from that night onward. I was at her mercy. She became my world. My addiction. My supply. My everything.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup