You’re my pusha
Girl you got the World
But I wanna try
Don’t wanna break the rules but I get high off your supply
Don’t make me wait
I’ll do what it takes
Your love is the fix I wanna taste

“Is that JC?” Jessica asked, coming up behind Justin and handing him another beer. He gratefully accepted the drink and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

“Yep, I don’t know who the girl is but that sucka walked straight over there and pulled her out to dance,” Justin replied, taking a gulp of his beer. 

“Well, I’m sure either Lindsay or Jared know her. I mean, it’s a private party. She’s pretty though,” Jessica replied, sipping her own beer. 

“Come on, let’s dance,” Justin made no effort to continue the conversation and pulled Jessica, his girlfriend of two and a half years out to the dancefloor. 

“This song is so cheesy, but so sexy,” Jessica commented as she wrapped an arm around Justin’s neck, allowing his to direct their movements. 

“Damn right…” he damn-near growled as they grinded to the motions of the song. The crowds shifted and somehow the couple ended up next to JC and his companion. Justin would occasionally sneak a glance at the girl, her dress’s split opened high to expose her toned thigh. Her brown leather sandal pumps defined her leg muscle. Long, lean legs led to a good set of hips, leading to a slender waist, leading to nice, round breasts exposed by the low neckline. 

Finally catching a peak at her face, Justin could tell that she was an inebriated as his pal. Her eyes were closed, head resting limply on JC’s shoulder, lips parted, cheeks flushed, and skin glistening with sweat. If she hadn’t been in the middle of a dancefloor, anyone would have concluded that she held a “sex-glow”. 

The music was shut off suddenly, breaking Justin from his thoughts. He swallowed nervously, afraid that someone had noticed him lost in thoughts of another woman. Another woman that wasn’t his girlfriend. Looking around, he saw everyone’s attention directed towards the DJ booth. Lindsay and Jared, the bride-to-be and groom-to-be stood there looking less than sober. 

“Guysss!!!! We want to thank everyone who came out tonight to help us celebrate our last few nights of living the single life!” Lindsay giggled into the mic, completely wasted. Everyone chuckled, equally trashed as her. Jared took the mic from her, at least he looked slightly more sober than anyone else. 

“Keep on having fun, and remember, wear a condom tonight!” Well, he looked sober. Opened his mouth and he gave himself away. Giving the mic back to the DJ, the music resumed and the dance floor scattered. 

“Yo, JC, who’s your dance partner?” Jessica’s voice rose above the music level. Justin turned around to face his friend, who had a sloppy smile on his face. Eyes glistened and Justin knew he was completely gone. 

“Umm…what’s your name mama?” JC turned back to his dance partner to ask, eliciting a boisterous laugh from Justin, Jessica, and a couple of other friends that had heard the question and wondered the same thing. 

“Dani,” the girl replied, extending a hand to whoever would shake it. Justin reached out and shook it. 

“Yep, she’s Dani,” JC comically echoed. 

“How do you know the bride and groom?” Jessica asked, shaking Dani’s hand as well. 

“I’m Jared’s sister,” she replied, leaning onto JC as she wobbled slightly on her heels. Most of the partygoers were friends of Lindsay, so it made sense that not everyone knew Jared’s family and friends. 

“Oh, that’s great, want to leave?” JC said, nuzzling his face in her neck. 

“Real smooth, Jace, real smooth,” Justin laughed loudly, waiting for Dani to slap JC straight across the face. 

“Your place or mine?” Dani offered in exchange. Jessica and Justin’s eyes widened in surprise, both trying to desperately suppress their laughter. It seemed JC wasn’t expecting her to agree so easily either. It took him a few stutters before he suggested her place, and let her drag him away. 

“Oh wow, guess he’s still got it in his 30s,” Jessica giggled watching JC follow, obediently, behind Dani as she expertly weaved her way to the exit. 

“Boy’s always had it, and I’m afraid he won’t ever lose it,” Justin chuckled. 

“Well come on, show me what you got…” Jessica winked before pulling Justin back onto the dance floor by the lapels on his jacket.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup