Her love is like cocaine, cocaine
I’m flying on a private plane,
And I’m so high (so high, so high, I sail in the sky)
Cobain, Cobain
She blows my brain
I’m trippin’, I’m rollin’
I’m losing all control cause…
 

The cab stopped at the end of the long driveway that led to the 1923 Mediterranean home, hidden behind gates and lush front gardens. The giggling couple stumbled out of the cab, paid the fare, and slowly made their way up to the locked gates. 

“I have the key, somewhere. I swear,” Dani giggled as she rummaged through her small clasp. JC stood behind her, nibbling on the back of her neck, teeth scraping lightly, lips peppering her skin.

“Do you live alone?” he asked, watching her continue to rummage. 

“Yep, just my dog and I…aha! Here it is,” she proclaimed, quickly maneuvering the silver key into the lock and pushing open the brick red gate. Maybe if his hormones weren’t racing and his judgment wasn’t completely impaired, JC would’ve taken the time to admire the tranquility of the living space. 

Walking down the short, tiled walkway through lush tropical gardens, Dani led them to her front door. Quickly unlocking it and disarming the alarm system, she allowed JC to enter her home. 

“Want something to drink?” she offered, setting her clutch on the table by the front door. She could feel the alcohol abandoning her system, and suddenly, she was beginning to actually think of her actions. 

“Only thing I want to drink comes from your lips,” JC’s husky voice invaded her senses as his hands traveled her body. Pulling her flush to his body, a content sigh escaped her mouth. One hand held her captive around the waist, while his other hand held her chin firmly. His thumb traced her lips before slipping into her mouth. 

“Where’s your room?” 

“Downstairs,” she replied, already leading the way. Down the staircase, across the sitting area and through a door, they entered her spacious master suite. In a palette of cream, sand, and sea colors, her room was a perfect blend of modern lines and classical touches. Taking a second to look around the room, JC turned his attention to his Greek goddess, standing before him waiting on his next move. 

“I think I may be completely sober now…” she spoke up, hands twisting in a showing of nervousness. 

“I think I may be too,” JC replied taking a step forward. One hand automatically cupping her jaw. 

“I still want you,” her voice not above a whisper. 

“Good.” 

Slowly and delicately, her dress fell to a heap at her feet. His dress shirt un-tucked, belt unhooked, and jeans unbuttoned. Garments decorated the plush carpeting, shams and extra pillows cushioned the floor. In a flurry of long sighs, deep groans, loud moans, and desperate pleas, two strangers gave themselves completely to each other by the moonlight. 

Sweat-covered bodies twinkled like twilight. Ravished souls contented. What had began as a random night hookup, quickly became a desperately needed night of lovemaking. A night when lost hearts were found.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup