Author's Chapter Notes:
Gotta work today, but I'll try to post the next chapter before I go. If not, I'll post the remaining parts after work tonight! Enjoy! Review! Review!

She’s my pusha, pusha
She’s my pusha, pusha
Girl she’s my pusha, pusha
Pusha, pusha
She gon’ make me push it
Push our love
 

Pushing aside the curtain, JC discovered sliding doors. Daring to slide them open, he slipped out into the cool California night. Maybe he should have put on shoes or a shirt, but he stood there in only his jeans – unbuttoned and riding low on his hips. Twinkling pool water greeted him, along with what seemed like a lush private garden. He could only make out a few things in the nightlight, but he made his way poolside. The pool was informal in shape, and at the opposite end of the pool was a Jacuzzi. Taking a seat on an iron lawn chair, JC leaned back and admired the tree top views and city lights in the distance. 

Allowing his thoughts to wander to the beautiful woman that lay inside, naked under cool, crisp white sheets. He hadn’t been this rash since his earlier years, sleeping with random girls. Just minutes earlier, he had half a mind to get dressed and leave without another word. But, he couldn’t do it. He looked at the peacefulness of her face and he found himself rooted in place. There was something about this woman that wouldn’t allow him to leave. 

They’d barely spoken to one another. The most conversing comprised of desperate pleas of release and nerve-shaking cries of pleasure. She’d quickly fallen asleep laid on his chest, her hair fanned out across his shoulder, and her delicate fingers resting comfortably on his shoulder. 

She’d felt so right, and he felt so safe. He should’ve been afraid. He hadn’t felt this way in a very long time. Yet, he was not fearful. Instead, he was excited. He wanted more. He needed more. It was like that first hit; there would never be only one. 

The dull slapping of bare feet echoing along the concrete interrupted his thoughts. Twisting his head, he caught sight of Dani walking towards him wrapped in the sheet that had shielded her in bed. Her hair mussed and tousled from their earlier activities. Her eyes, sleepy yet sparkling with the water’s reflection. 

“Something wrong?” her sleep-laced voice disrupted the still of the night, her hand clutching the sheet tightly. 

“Nope, just stepped out for some cool air, wanna join me?” he replied patting the space between his legs. Her head cocked to a side and she looked down at her attire. “Oh get over here.” 

She smiled tenderly before shuffling her way over to him. Bunching the excess sheet material in her lap, she gingerly took a seat between his legs. Her bare back pressed against his bare chest. With an arm wrapper around shoulders and another laying in her lap, JC kept her close and shielded her from the cool night. 

“Tell me about yourself stranger…” JC whispered, his left cheek pressed against her right cheek, chin resting on her shoulder. He breathed in deep, relishing in the sweet smell that danced across her skin, an intoxicating mixture of brown sugar, vanilla, and lavender. 

“There’s not much to tell. Name’s Dani Foster, 27 from Louisville, Colorado. Favorite color is purple, vanilla ice cream rocks. I have a 2 year old Yorkie Russel, Pippin. I never sleep with strangers that’s for sure,” Dani chuckled, a bit nervous. Her eyes fluttered shut, feeling his full lips caress the side of her neck. 

“I’m sure there’s more to you than that, but that’s a good start. And I can’t say that I haven’t slept with strangers before, but it’s been a long time since I did this. I thought I’d left this back in my twenties,” JC chuckled, his warm breath fanning over her bare shoulder, sending a shiver down her spine. Dani chuckled briefly before falling into a comfortable silence, both looking out at the cityscape. 

“I hate to end this, but I have work in the morning, do you mind going to bed now?” Dani twisted her body slightly, catching his eyes. He remained quiet until a slight crinkle appeared at the corner of his eyes. 

“For a second there, I thought you were asking me to leave,” JC playfully wiped at his forehead, for imaginary sweat. Dani laughed and playfully smacked his thigh. 

“No, in fact, I’d like very much so if you stayed,” she gently requested, her hand squeezing his thigh. 

“I wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon. Come on, let’s go,” he patted her hip, motioning for her to stand. Guiding her hips upward, he kept his hands at her waist. Grasping his hand, she led him back around the sparkling pool and through the sliding doors into her bedroom. Securely locking the doors, she pulled the curtains shut once more before dropping her sheet and making her way into bed. 

“Damn girl, you’re killing me…” JC groaned, slipping out of his jeans and under the sheets next to Dani’s chilled body. Pulling her close for warmth, they closed their eyes and slipped into blissful unconsciousness. 

### Hours Later ### 

“What time is it?” a groggily, deep voice spoke from deep in the pillow. A feminine chuckle reached his ears before a reply informed him it was roughly 8 in the morning. 

“What time do you have to be at work?” he asked. He was awake, but he didn’t want his morning to begin because then it’d have to end. 

“In about an hour, you can stay here as long as you want. I didn’t mean to wake you,” Dani replied, moving about the room getting into her uniform. She glanced over at the bed, where a head of dark hair peaked from underneath the covers. 

“No, no, I’m awake. I just don’t want my morning to begin…” he trailed off, unsure if he should reveal his feelings. 

“Because then it has to end, right?” Dani questioned softly. And yet, he did not rise from bed, nor look up from under the covers. 

“Right…maybe I can meet you for lunch or dinner,” JC spoke, finally stirring in an attempt to untangle himself from the sheet’s wrath. 

“I’d love to, but umm, well, I don’t have a set lunch time or a set time to get off work,” Dani stuttered slightly, her arms up in the air, trying to slip on her tank. 

“What? Everyone has a lunch hour,” JC chuckled. 

“Well, you see, I sort of eat whenever I’m free,” Dani explained once again. Putting down her arms, she always grew nervous when letting people know what she did for a living. She hadn’t planned on letting him know immediately, but she had no other choice. She had to get to work, dressed for work. 

Sensing her hesitance and discomfort, JC finally shifted in bed and sat up. The sheet slipped off his chest and gathered at his waist. Seeing her standing by the bathroom door half-dressed, he felt a boulder drop in his stomach. 

“Well, fuck, you’re a cop?”

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup