Author's Chapter Notes:
Duh Dun Duh...here's the end! Ah! #AwesomeAugust Post #1, complete! Whoo!

She’s my pusha, pusha
She’s my pusha, pusha
Girl she’s my pusha, pusha
Pusha, pusha
She gon’ make me push it
Push our love
 

### Evening before Wedding ### 

“How random is it that I run into you on Sunset?” Dani chuckled as she stepped out of her patrol car, and smiled. 

“It’s a lot bit random, but it’s a nice random,” JC smiled, sauntering over to her car. He’d been shopping for a last-minute wedding gift, when she’d rolled up beside him. 

“What are you doing out here anyway?” she questioned. 

“I can’t kiss you, right?” he responded with a question. She smirked, and shook her head ‘no’.

“Schucks,” he snapped his fingers and pouted, slightly. She laughed lightly, shaking her head. He, too, chuckled in response.

“No, but I was looking for a wedding gift for Lindsay and Jared.” 

“Procrastinator” she sucked her teeth, and wagged her finger at him. 

“Yeah, yeah, are you going to arrest me, Officer?” he playfully reached out his wrists towards her. 

“Maybe next time,” she playfully winked in return. Static from the radio clipped on her shoulder interrupted before he could make another comment. 

10-30, north entrance, Dodger Stadium, 3 males, Caucasian, ski masks… 

“I believe you look sexier on duty,” his voice whispered as Dani’s head dropped to listen to the radio transmission. Her eyes flickered upwards, towards him, and she winked slightly. 

“I’ve gotta run,” she whispered turning from him and heading back to her patrol car. 

“10-4, Unit 2803 en route,” she rushed away, speaking into her radio. 

“Be safe!” JC yelled. 

“I’ll see you at the hotel, noon, sharp!” she yelled back, waving as she hopped into her squad car and sped off, blue and red lights flashing. He stood there watching, until he could see her no longer. 

### Wedding Day ### 

“Has anyone heard from Dani?!?!” Jared paced up and down the entryway of the church. The wedding was scheduled to begin in twenty minutes, and no sign of Dani yet. JC paced alongside Jared. They’d been scheduled to meet at the hotel, where the reception was to take place, and then head over to the church together. But, after half an hour of waiting for her, JC had decided to head to the church in hopes that she’d just show up here instead. 

Neither JC nor Jared wanted to think of the worst case scenario, and so, they’d agreed that if Dani did not show up in twenty minutes, then they’d call the station to ask of her whereabouts. 

“Son, I’m sure she’s just running a bit late. She did say that she was working overnight this week,” Neal, their father, spoke from his place by the church’s front door. He was keeping an eye out for any signs of Dani. 

“Ok, but what if something happened to her, Mr. Foster?” JC froze mid-step, turning fearful eyes to the older gentleman. 

“If something happened to her, I’m sure the station would have called us by now. It is protocol. Besides, son, why are you so worried about my daughter?” Neal questioned, a raised eyebrow with wonder.

“Well, sir, this may not be the best time, but…” JC was interrupted as the church’s wooden doors burst open. All three men turned to find a heavily breathing Dani, dressed in a satin black one-shoulder dress with a silver broach high on the shoulder. 

“I made it!” she exclaimed, leaning forward to catch her breath. Both JC and Jared breathed a huge sigh of relief, looking at her. She looked incredibly beautiful. Her makeup accented her gorgeous eyes, peach blush highlighted her high cheekbones, and gloss made her lips glisten. Her hair in soft curls pinned and tucked. Pearls decorated her ears, and she wore no necklace. Her strong, tones shoulders looked beautiful in the dress. 

JC’s eyes traveled down further taking in her simple yet radiant elegance. Making his way back up her body, his eyes settled and his stomach dropped. 

“You’re hurt!” he exclaimed, taking a step forward to grasp her arm, but at the last minute, he chose not to. 

“Oh, yeah, umm…I was hit by a bullet. Flesh wound though, I’m sorry I was late,” Dani looked down at the gauze patch that she wore on her upper bicep. Turning apologetic eyes to JC, she shrugged. 

“Oh sis, are you ok? You feel ok?” Jared hurriedly rushed to her side. 

“Yes, I’m fine. I promise. Now, let’s get you married,” she smiled gently, pinched his cheek and motioned for JC to lead the way into the church. 

“Are you sure you’re ok? Dammit Dani, I told you to be safe. Look at me, are you ok?” JC stood firmly in place. Hooking a finger under her chin, he twisted her face to look at him. A few tears made her eyes glistened, but she swallowed back the knot in her throat. 

“Yes, I’m ok. I promise. I’m sorry. I don’t want you to worry, I really don’t,” she whispered in reply. Her father and brother standing few away from them and watching them in wonder. 

“Dani, mama, I’m always going to worry, you hear me? Always. Now, let’s get you seated,” he suggested, puckering out his lips and slightly grazing her lips with a tender kiss. She nodded in agreement, and intertwined her fingers with his. 

“Sir, with all due respect, I’d like to answer your question from earlier,” JC said, holding tightly onto Dani’s hand and turning to Mr. Foster, who nodded him to proceed. “You see, I worry so much about your daughter because I love her. I’m completely over the heels in love with her, and I don’t want to think of what’d become of me if something, anything would ever happen to her that made her leave me once again alone.” 

Dani’s jaw dropped, hearing this man proclaim his love for her. Her eyes frantically searched for Jared, who smiled behind a hand covering his mouth and watched on, amused. Neal looked a bit shocked to hear JC’s declaration, but after looking at his daughter’s eyes – the window to her soul – he knew that this gentleman meant the world to her. 

“Well, then, welcome to the Dani Worry Fanclub,” he cleared his throat, patted him on the back, and walked into the church to find a seat. JC smile softly, ducking his head, and letting a deep sigh. 

“You know, popstar, I happen to love you too,” Dani recovered, a taunting smile on her face. JC, head still ducked, turned to look at her. Seeing her teasing smile, he chuckled and shook his head. Kissing her lips tenderly, he gave her hand a squeeze before leading her into the sanctuary. 

“Come on beautiful, I think we’ve held up this shindig long enough,” he joked, tugging her down the aisle into their seats in a front pew. 

“We’ll get to our own shindig later, right?” she leaned over, whispering. 

“Handcuffs and baton?” he cocked an eyebrow in response, the ever-present taunting glimmer in his azure eyes. 

“You know, I have a taser,” she joked, sitting up straight and looking forward towards the altar. 

“Let’s leave that in that sexy Charger…” he deadpanned. She laughed as quietly as possibly before leaning into his side, a peacefulness enveloping her entire being. He, too, laughed before leaning over and kissing her temple.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review!

Completed
jersey_tenn is the author of 34 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Pusha also liked 226 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup