Her friends didn’t know what to do with their friend, till one day the answer just fell into their laps, literally.  Somehow they received tickets to an up coming performance of her favorite group.  They were doing some sort of out door concert for a select number of people.  A quaint group of oh 5,000 people or so.  Just a reason to jam, and they had received tickets.  How they got these tickets was not important what was important was that they got them and that they finally might have the answer, the answer to their problem, maybe a way to help their friend.  Maybe this would be the way to get her back to being well, herself.  The way before her world came crashing down on her.  Maybe it would make her smile, that real smile of hers that they missed so much.

 

They wanted her to go to a concert?  They said that she would have a good time and that they would all go together, it would be fun.  She had to say yes, she saw the hope in their eyes that this was the answer, the solution.  If only it were that simple, one simple two-hour concert and she was cured.  Heck if she had known that before she would have gone sooner.  But this wasn’t any concert.  No it was special a once in a lifetime opportunity.  She knew she would have fun, or at least give off the illusion that she was having fun.  And who knew maybe it was just what she needed.  She certainly didn’t know, but something felt right about this.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story