Striped in the school colors, Genie had decided that the over the knee socks were ridiculous. Furthermore, if Chris was a fan of this look, then maybe he was just into humiliation, and maybe she should reconsider being with him. A senior and star of the school rugby team, he could have his pick of female companionship. Why did he bother with a naïve little freshman like her? But he kept coming around, and she wasn’t about to turn him away. With piercing brown eyes and a mischievous mouth, she couldn’t stop staring at him at every opportunity. The back view’s not bad, either. He had a more compact build than that of his teammates, but it was no less compelling to her. Luckily, as a rugby fan, she got plenty of ogle time at the home games. Just thinking about some of the things that body could do made her squirm a little. Her skirt flapped around her thighs as she shifted, reminding her that her usual choice of skirt ended much closer to her knees, if not well below.

But Nikki, however daring her fashion choices, wouldn’t intentionally steer her wrong. And that is how Genie found herself in an empty locker room, wearing a navy pleated skirt that used to be knee length – before Nikki got to it – and the same socks that were the subject of so much discussion. Hovering nervously in the doorway, she wondered, not for the first time, why she’d even come down here. Chris, her inner voice whispered. You know you’d go just about anywhere he asked you to. Her inner voice didn’t do anything to help calm the butterflies in her stomach, but that was par for the course when Chris was involved. A noise in the hall startled her, and she decided to move further into the room. Just as she did so, a blur of navy and gold came barreling into the room.

“You have no idea how glad I am to see you.” He rushed at her, but thought better of it. “I’m all sweaty and dirty, I can’t touch you. But damn.” Genie thought she saw his hands twitch, but she couldn’t be sure. “Damn.” He made a circular motion with his finger, and she turned slowly, allowing him to admire the outfit. “You look hot. Do. Not. Leave.” He ran for the showers, and paused to look back at her. “Damn,” he said again, and disappeared into the shower area. “Don’t leave,” he called back to remind her.

Blushing, Genie tried and failed to suppress the wave of hormones. “I won’t.”

“I don’t believe you. Talk to me.”

She moved over to stand next to one of the massage tables. By being closer to the doors of the shower area, they wouldn’t have to yell at each other. “About what?”

“Umm… How bout that rugby team?”

“Good game! I loved that last play. Who did that number four think he was, coming straight at you. Did he think you would even flinch?”

They re-hashed the match from raucous start to victorious finish. Chris was satisfied that Genie wasn’t sneaking away, and Genie was happy to be distracted from thinking about the naked body only a few feet away.

He re-appeared less than ten minutes from the time he’d left, dripping wet with hair spiking everywhere, but in a clean t-shirt and well-worn jeans.

“Now,” he rubbed his hands together as he stalked her, “where were we?”

“You were all sweaty and smelly,” she laughed, “and I was wondering if I should be alone with you.”

“All in the past, m’dear, all in the past.” Pulling her close, he kissed her sweetly, then pushed her onto the massage table, climbing up after her. “Next item on the agenda…”

“Chris!” She struggled to keep her skirt from riding up while Chris, of course, was attempting to accomplish the exact opposite.

“What?”

“What are you doing?”

He laughed, an evil chuckle. “Didn’t we have this discussion last night? I told you what I’d do if you wore that outfit. Then, you wore that outfit. So now, I’m going to do what I said I would do.”

“But-“

There was a pounding at the locker room door.

“Come on, Kirkpatrick! The hotties await!”

“Shit,” he muttered. “Shit, shit, shit.” Jumping to his feet, he bolted for the door, opening it just a crack. Chris exchanged words with the raucous bunch and, after some push-pull, finally slammed the door.

“Damn. They just won’t take no for an answer.” By the time he’d returned to the massage table, Genie was off it, straightening her clothing and reaching for her bag. “Genie? What are you – “

“I have to go.”

“Noooooo…”

“I really do. I have some work left to do at the library. I only took a break to come to the game, and I only stopped by here to congratulate you on the victory. I did not, sir,” Genie made her best attempt at an offended moue, “come here to be molested by a rogue such as yourself.”

“Then you took a wrong turn somewhere back there!” He made another grab for her. She stepped just out of reach, and her face turned serious. Knowing when not to push her, he simply waited.

Genie said nothing, but moved closer, allowing him to hold her for a few minutes. Then she said, “I really have to go. Call me later?”

“Don’t I always?”

“No. I mean call me later. No climbing in my window. You’re gonna kill yourself one of these days.” Genie would never understand how Chris, who had a well-known issue with heights, risked the climb up to her window at least 3 times a week. She never mentioned the phobia, and neither did he.


”But it’s only the 3rd floor-“

“Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick, if you don’t fall to your death, you’ll at least get expelled when they catch you.”

He opened his mouth to protest again, but she kissed him quickly and darted off.

Genie was almost done re-shelving the reference books in that section, when she heard something like a scuffle just outside the door, along with some muttering that gave away the mystery of her visitor. A few minutes later, Chris shuffled up and wrapped his arms around her from behind, tucking his face into the crook of her shoulder.

“There’s a victory party later, but I don’t want to go.” His chin scruff tickled her as he settled in, but he sounded less than happy, so she held in her giggle.

“Then don’t.”

“I have to at least show my face,” he said into her neck. “Otherwise, they’ll think I wimped out and fell asleep or something.”

Genie turned in his arms to run her fingers through his hair. “Well, maybe you just need a nap.”

“Nah. What I need ain’t a nap.” Chris had managed to pull the shirttail free from the waistband of her skirt and work his hand underneath. Between the insistent rubbing at the small of her back and the evidence against her hip, it was pretty clear that he was far from tired. “Damn. Let me just - Damn.” Backing her up to sit on the edge of the table, he ran his hands along the expanse of bare thigh between the top of the socks and the hem of the skirt. A few strokes ventured past the hem, but she didn’t protest.

“You wanna?”

She laughed, but he didn’t. “You’re joking!” He wiggled his eyebrows hopefully. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“But! This is where we met. Officially, anyway. Don’t you think it’s romantic?”

“No, Christopher.”

“Why not?”

“We’re in a public place! Anyone could walk in. Someone might see!”

“No! I learned my lesson from last time. I pushed the cart in front of the door after I came in.” He beamed at his own ingenuity.

“Is that what you were- ? We can’t-“

“We can. Allow me to demonstrate…” Swallowing her next protest, he kissed her until she was reclined on the table. Of their own volition, her fingers wove themselves in his hair as he unbuttoned her blouse and nibbled his way down her body. She moaned, causing him to look up from his vantage point of her bellybutton. “Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she breathed.

Gently, slowly, he spread her legs, pushing her skirt out of the way. He pressed tender kisses to her inner thighs, moving higher until she could feel his breath on her panties. Unable to resist, he playfully tugged at them with his teeth and looked again toward her face. Her eyes were wide, but his twinkled. He had her. He knew it, and so did she.

“Chris-“

“Nope. That sounded like a protest. Protesting time is over. Conversation time is limited. You can tell me to stop, but keep in mind that I’m looking at a wet spot that says you want me to keep right on going.” He blew on said patch for emphasis. “Yeah?” Genie didn’t answer. He stood again, only to lean over her, his dark eyes almost black with arousal. He moved up to nuzzle her abdomen, her breasts, behind her ear. “Just say the word,” he whispered. She panted, but still said nothing. He covered her with one hand. She gasped. “Should I stop?” Genie shook her head. “Good answer.” His kiss was demanding and took the last of the fight out of her. Chris resumed his position at the edge of the table and peeled away the scrap of satin shielding her from his hungry eyes.

When her legs were settled over his shoulders, he let his fingers play in the neatly trimmed dark blonde curls, already glistening with her moisture. Blowing gently on her lips, he watched her open subtly. His touch was light, experimental. He kissed his way up her thighs and, gently, but firmly, pressed them open to get a better look at his prize. As her legs settled over his shoulders, he made future plans to play in the neatly trimmed dark blonde curls, already glistening with her moisture. Blowing gently on her lips, he watched her open subtly, flush a deeper shade of pink. He wanted to touch, to get his fingertips wet, but he wasn’t completely certain that she wouldn’t clamp shut the gates to heaven, and he couldn’t risk that. So he followed his instincts and moved in for a taste. His kisses were almost chaste at first, the tip of his tongue barely grazing her inner lips, and she seemed to open for him. Had he heard correctly? Was that a sigh? Her thighs relaxed, and he took full advantage. He licked her slowly once, then dove in.

He licked with broad, deliberate strokes, and her hands flew to his hair. Taking that as a signal, he moved in closer. He pushed his tongue as far inside her as it would go, massaging her inner thighs. Her squeal told him he was doing something right. He didn’t dare stop to ask what, he just used his thumbs to spread her outer lips just a little bit more, so he could cover her with his mouth. His tongue was starting to ache, but he had no plans to stop, or even slow down. She was making all the right noises, and her thighs were tightening around his head. He was beginning to think that, if she cut off his air supply, he’d die a happy man. He backed away quickly, only to be met with a whine. She gripped his hair, urging him back to his position, not that he needed encouragement. Applying fingers to the task, he licked up her juices while feeling for that slightly rough patch inside. She murmured his name, raising her knees higher. “That it, baby? You almost there?”

“Yes, yes, I-“ He suddenly left her, and she felt bereft. She had the presence of mind not to scream in frustration, but she definitely wanted to. She opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind, but he had already opened his pants and was rolling on a condom.

He slid in slowly but surely. It wasn’t their first time, but she still needed time to adjust, and he was patient, waiting for her body to give him the go-ahead. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and his self-control slipped a little.

Most people thought Chris was hyper, someone once suggested testing for ADD, but he had incredible powers of focus when it mattered. On the list of things that mattered, Genie was top priority. He focused intently, adjusting his angle, taking note of every moan and sigh. He allowed himself a moment to enjoy the sight below him. He wanted to strip her naked, watch her breasts bounce freely every time he thrust, but that thought just pushed him closer to the edge. Besides, they were, technically, in a public place. He was surprised she went along with his idea in the first place, but he wasn’t about to turn down the opportunity, and he had to make sure Genie had absolutely no reason not to look back on the experience fondly.

She dug her nails into his forearms, scratching like a cat at a post, and Chris took that as his cue to continue. Moving smoothly, he gritted his teeth against the urge to rut, hard and fast and furious. Genie was close, he could tell, he just had to maintain the rhythm. Genie tightened around him, and he briefly wondered how far certain noises could carry. Quickly, he took her mouth in a hard kiss, swallowing the sounds of her orgasm. When she had calmed down somewhat, he let himself go, groaning into her ample cleavage, convinced that he was dying and completely willing to go.

Chris knew exactly when they had returned to earth. Genie sat up with a gasp.

“Chris!”

“Yeah, baby?”

“What did we just-? I can’t believe we-“

“Oh, believe it. We did, and it was goooood.” He kissed her quickly, a loud smacking kiss, and attempted one last grope before she slapped at his hands and started to re-button her blouse.

While Chris was straightening his own clothes, the alarm function on his phone beeped. “The party should be gearing up by now. The sooner I go, the sooner I can leave.”

“You’re not going to shower first? You smell like sex.”

“Not just sex. I smell like my woman.” He grunted, caveman style. “My woman.” He beamed. “Good, they’ll leave me alone, then.”

“They who? Is Gwen going to be there?”

“Do I care? Baby, that was over a long time ago. It’s not my fault she won’t accept it. Besides, any chance she might have had was gone once I met you. If you’d come with me for a change, we could take care of this shit for once and for all. They think I’m making you up! Do I look like the delusional type? Don’t answer that.”

“Chris-“

“I know, I know, you don’t like these kinds of parties. Can’t you just make one little exception? You can be my excuse to just put in an appearance and then go. We’ll blow through the front door, sneak out the back, and then it’s back to my place for the evening.” He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Against her better judgment, she agreed.


Completed
princessglamazon is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Not in the Locker Room also liked 24 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: visual chris