Story Notes:

  


     

He pulled out his dick and I smiled.  "Oh Justin, you're so thick." I said in adoration of the size of him.  Standing in front of me, I gripped his hips and yanked him closer to get a closer look.  He smirked at my sudden forwardness.  I had been so shy in the beginning of our flirting back and forth that he and I welcomed the change.  I was so wet at this point that my panties could stand to be hung out to dry.  I licked my lips and took in a deep breath before taking a nice, long lick around his tip.  The slight moan that pulled from his lips let me know that I was headed in the right direction.....

"Brooklynne?"

... He grabbed a handful of hair and whimpered; his way of letting me know he wanted me to take him in deeper....

"Brooklynne, we're ready to start up any minute now."  My boss's daughter and best friend Melonie informed me.  "What are you reading anyway?  Another one of those silly fan fiction stories again?"

"Pardon me miss.  There could never be anything silly about my fanfic stories.  Lily is the best that's ever done it.  She should really think about converting one of these into a novel because I swear, it's just that good.  Besides, I have to get my fix some kinda way.  I haven't had any in so long; my stuff has probably packed up and moved away."  Brooklynne said then they both erupted in laughter.

"You need to let me set you up with somebody.  Brian has some single golf buddies you might be interested in."

"Thanks but no thanks.  The last time you tried to set me up I wound up with a guy who couldn't look past my cleavage the entire night."

"He's a guy, and you work at the most well known adult novelty/erotic specialty store in California.  You know the ridiculous costumes my mother has us parading around in.  Once you told him where you worked, it was over.  Plus, you're sitting on pretty nice cups there young lady.  That's bound to happen." 

Melonie was right.  Brooklynne was blessed with a natural set of double D's.

"Who chose these skimpy outfits for us this time?"  Brooklynne asked Melonie as she began stocking the ‘Naughty or Nice' sex game on the shelves.

"What's wrong with being Santa's naughty little helpers?"

"Nothing except it's not December, it's August, we don't have any other Christmas themed items in the store and I can't bend over without showing all of my other gifts.  I thought we were going with the black liquid pants with matching glittery bra top."

"We were but when I saw this little jumper dress, I couldn't help myself.  Mother wouldn't bother with doing this herself so she had me do it.  However, this has nothing to do with what we were talking about.  You need some dick and I'm going to make sure you get it.  When is the last time you received a proper dick down?"

Brooklynne pondered upon this question for a minute and when flashes of her tryst with Mr. Burton flashed through her mind, her smile flattened a bit.

"Steven was my last."  She stated simply, wistfully.

"Oh Brooklynne, that was months ago.  I know the sex was spectacular but he's moved to another state.  It's high time you move on and with all the money and A-List clients that'll be rolling through here tonight, you better get your butt in gear.  No sense in being alone all summer."

Brooklynne shook her head and waited for all the other girls to come into the main room for line up.  Melonie and Brooklynne did their usual nightly inspections to make sure every appropriate body part was tastefully put on display.  Marlena, their boss and the owner of ‘Strip...Tease...Play' prided herself on having the prettiest, classiest and smartest women in business with her.  ‘We're here to sell every woman's desires and every man's fantasy ladies.  We must present ourselves accordingly' she'd always say.  Other than the Christmas season, August has always been their busiest time of the year.  On any given night, anyone from your next door neighbor to the governor and his wife will walk through those doors.  The store has always served as a private getaway for lovers where discretion was the name of the game.  Anything goes...and when you say anything, it means anything.  Everyone is treated the same way because when you deal with fulfilling fantasies, nothing's too much.  The options are endless.

"Okay ladies, we have 37 appointments so there's a lot of money to be made tonight.  We doubled up on security so if anyone gets too touchy, make sure you use your buzzer to call for help.  We are not above tossing anyone out on their asses.  Your safety is the most important thing to us and we want to make sure you're safe and happy.  Everyone go off to your assigned areas to make sure they are neat.  The last thing you want is to make anyone late for their appointment because of laziness.  Let's have a fun and productive night."  Melonie finishes as all of the girls walk off to their assigned rooms. 

"So Mel, what are we doing tonight?" Brooklynne asked as they walk up to the front of the store. 

"We're assigned up here.  You're watching over the West rooms and I'm on the East.  Sierra and Misty come in at 10:30 to cover our spots because we've been requested and we have to get ready."  Melonie says with a smile on her face.

"Requested?  By whom?"  Brooklynne asks.   Melonie's beautiful brown eyes twinkle with that mischievous glint that always strikes a little fear in the pit of Brooklynne's stomach.

"Oh, just Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, and JC Chasez."  She replies squealing in delight.  "Joey's in town for some big charity event their hosting and their coming in for a private tour/show.  They need to unwind."  Melonie replied with the added air quotes to emphasize her point.

"Melonie, are you serious?  I can't believe it!  Wait, I've never seen any of the guys in here before.  How did they request us?"  Brooklynne says excitedly.  She's fantasized about the day Justin Timberlake would walk in here for the longest time but never thought it would happen.  Now that the opportunity has presented itself, she wanted to make sure it was legit.

"They didn't request us by name; they asked for the flyest, finest girls available and naturally, that would be us.  The guys are expected to get here before midnight and by that time, Lorena should be finished with her first two appointments.  She's assigned to Joey."  Brooklynne looks at Melonie questioningly, skeptical of what's supposed to happen.  Really, how are you supposed to turn a deep seeded fantasy into an all too real reality?

Melonie fixed her lip gloss in the mirror then continued.  

"I already know who I'm going with because there is no way you're letting me near Justin.  How long have you had a crush on him again?

"Ever since he stared on the ‘New Mickey Mouse Club' back in the nineties.  How long have you known they were coming and why didn't you tell me?"  Brooklynne asked with a hand on her hip.

"About three days.  I know it's early, but consider this an early Christmas present.  Merry Christmas Brooklynne."  Melonie says hugging her best friend tightly to her side.

Merry Christmas indeed!

 11:45pm

The gentlemen of the hour arrived at the large complex a few minutes earlier than expected.  When they got out of the the large Silver SUV, their eyes widen at the simplicity of the place.  On the outside, it was nothing like Justin had animatedly explained in the car not ten minutes ago.  In fact, if you asked them, they'd say they were at some weirdly shaped office building.

"Justin, I thought you said this was a strip club.  It doesn't look anything like the strip clubs I'm used to."  Joey said standing in front of the door.

"That just tells me you weren't listening to me in the car man.  I told you this is no ordinary place.  They do a little bit of everything here.  Only those in the know really knows what goes on here.  It's so exclusive it's by appointment only."  Justin says throwing his hands in the air.  He'd never been here before but one of his buddies told him it's the place to be for a unique striptease experience.  Just as they were about to open the door, three beautiful girls appeared in front of them dressed in the shortest dress jumper known to man.  The girls with long, dark, curly hair that cleverly hid their breasts in place smiled and took each gentleman by the hand, escorting them inside.  

"Welcome to Strip gentleman.  You're in for one hell of a night.  I hope you came ready to play."  The beauty that escorted JC said as the gentlemen stood in the entryway.  Their were three long hallways appropriately named after the store.  Strip was to the left, Tease was in the middle and Play was on the right.  

"I'm Brooklynne, this is Melonie and that's Lorena. We are your tour guides for this evening and we're here to ensure that you have the best night possible.  Leave your inhibitions at the door because we only deal in pleasure.  Since Mr. Timberlake here beside me made the initial appointment, we'll let him decide which part of the tour he'd like to partake in first."  Brooklynne finished looking Justin in the eyes. She was thinking to herself that she couldn't wait to get him alone and by the look in his eyes, the feeling was definitely mutual.  After telling her that he wanted to start at Strip, the other two gentleman told their escorts their choice and went off into the respected areas.  Just before walking down the hall, Justin gently grabbed Brooklynne by the arm to ask her a question.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Timberlake?"  Brooklynne asked.

"I just wanted to know how this works exactly.  I mean I know this is a strip club/lingerie shop/other but what will we be doing?"  

"Well, here at Strip, you have two options.  You can either sit in the club area and watch the other girls strip or you can have a private show where one girl, which would be me, gives you an hour show/lap dance.  Or, of course you can do both. So, which will it be?" 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: stripper