Justin

 

 

I can't believe I'm finally here!  After Danja told me about coming here for his little brother's 21st birthday a couple weeks back, I've been anxious to get here.  Watching as JC, Joey and the gorgeous girls walk down the different hallways, I stop my ‘guide' because I wanted to ask her something before we began.

 

 

"Is there something wrong Mr. Timberlake?"  Brooklynne asked.

 

"I just wanted to know how this works exactly. I mean I know this is a strip club/lingerie shop/other but what will we be doing?"

 

"Well here at Strip, you have two options.  You can either sit in the club area and watch the other girls strip or you can have a private show where one girl, which would be me, gives you a private show/lap dance.  Or, of course you can do both.  So, which will it be?"

 

 

Taking a minute to go over my options, I allow my eyes to roam over her body.  Her long, soft, brown curly hair cascaded over her shoulders.  She smelled of strawberries and mint; a weird combination but it worked on her for some reason.  Her eyes are also a soft brown and are hidden behind a pair of long eyelashes.  Her lips are a pouty, kissable pink and watching her lick them makes my dick twitch.  Traveling further south, I've seemed to hit the jackpot.  Her breasts are perfectly rounded and large.  I lick my lips in response to her nipples hardening under my gaze.  I wonder if the buttons holding her shoulder straps in place are under duress under the strain of holding them up.  Going down even further, I gaze at her toned, firm stomach, revealing defined abs.  She giggles a bit and twirls so I can get a better view from behind.  My goodness her ass is perfect; just big and ample, enough to grab two handfuls.  She turns around again and stands right in front of me.  In a voice barely above a whisper she says......

 

 

 

"I don't know about you, but I would love to give you a private show."  She says looking up into my eyes while biting down on her bottom lip.  She doesn't wait for a response, just grabs my hand and pulls me down the long, dimly lit hall to a room in the right back corner.  She opens the door and sits me down into a plush leather seat.

 

 

"This is going to be loads of fun."  She says with a wink before walking through a solid door on the left corner of the spacious room.  There's a stage with a pole and stereo system on it.  She's away for about two minutes before the room goes dark.  I recognize the song that begins to play and smile at the memory.  Polow and I spent about twelve hours in the studio with Keri getting the right lyrics to the beat.  We were happy with the results in the end.  As the opening notes continue on, a puff of smoke billows around the pole and when Keri begins, so does Brooklynne.

 

 

 

 

Put your arms around me boy
I got something to show you tonight
And you know I need your undivided attention baby
Ain't no other girl that can rock your world like I

 

 

 

 

She wraps her legs around the pole and spins effortlessly, letting her hair fall where it may.  She hangs on while spreading her legs, making sure to keep her eyes transfixed on mine all throughout.  She dips her body once...twice...then hangs upside down, using only one leg.  She slides down the pole, going into a full frontal split and I'm mesmerized.  Brooklynne gets on all fours and crawls toward me painstakingly slow.  When she's right in front of me again, she stretches back into the split.  The music suddenly lowers as she speaks up.

 

 

"Would you mind helping me unhook this button?  I'm having some trouble with this one right here" she says teasingly.  She smirks and watches as a shaky hand moves to said strap and begins to unbutton.  The volume gradually increases and she sits me back down with a gentle push.  She dances a bit then twirls around so that her back faces me.  

 

 

 

But I don't, I don't want to come on too strong
But something happens when we slow dance
I try to be lady like, I got you here tonight
But something happens when we slow dance

 

 

 

When she faces me again, her breasts are free of the straps and are perkily bouncing around.  She dances around me enticingly, getting closer to me with each step.  Standing right in front of me again, she dips her head and places a light kiss on my right earlobe.  Noticing an opportunity, I put my lips to the nape of her neck, just to breathe her in.  She moves her head back slightly, just enough to put her glorious globes in my face.  I can't take much more teasing.  I reach out to grab her hips and she steadies in my hands. 

 

 

"It is okay to touch isn't it?"  I ask, breathlessly.  I know of some clubs where touching isn't allowed so I wanted to be sure.

 

 

"Of course it is Mr. Timberlake."  She grabs my hands and moves them swiftly back and forth across her chest.  She's moans when I grip them slightly.

 

 

"It's good to know you're not shy Mr. Timberlake."

 

 

She then slides my hands over her body until we get to her bottom.  She plants my hands firmly on her ass and tells me to touch at will.  I have no problem listening to direction and before I even realize, my hands have taken on a mind of their own.  Squeezing at the taut flesh, I lick my lips repeatedly, trying not to bite into it.  She squeals in delight then hooks her hands into her sides, sliding the remainder of the jumper off of her hips.  Brooklynne bends over slowly, tauntingly.  Putting all she has to offer in my face.  She shakes a bit, swaying back and forth in front of me before leaning against me slithering herself to the floor and back up again.

 

"Having a good time so far I hope?"  She asks expectantly.  I reply with a simple nod and she gets back to the business at hand.  

 

 

She grinds against me and I'm so hard, I'm about to burst my pants.  She hops up on either side of the chair and stands tall, putting herself in my face.  She flips off of the chair back in front of me, pulling me up with her.  How in the hell??  Nevermind!  It's the least of my concern when she pulls me towards the stage near the end of the song.  She stands me right in front of her and swings around the pole again.  She slides down one last time and flips, wrapping her legs around my waist while holding on to the pole. 

 

 

The song ends.

 

 

My heart quickens.

 

 

She plays that cute, mischievous smile on her face and waits for my next move. 

 

 

I place my hands on her hips to help her balance and she releases the death grip she had on the pole.  She smiles as I hold her against me and I'm in awe.  I've never had an erotic dance performed so well before and I'm not sure I'm done with her yet.

 

 

 

"Is there somewhere private we can go?  I'd like to continue what we started."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Song: Slow Dance by Keri Hilson


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: stripper