Joey

 

 

"Alright Lorena, show me what you got."  I say excitedly.  I'm surrounded by an endless amount of different sex toys, games, movies and literature.  This is probably the most interesting place I've been to in a long time.  There's nothing like this anywhere in New York.  Wait until I tell Kelly about this.

 

 

"Ok Mr. Fatone, welcome to ‘Tease'.  This area is designed to allow people to shop without hesitation.  We have the largest variety in the country and believe me, if there's something you want and we don't have it, we'll get it.  We also do live demonstrations of whatever toy, game, body oil, paint, or edible lotion available.  Basically, if you're interested in purchasing it, we'll show you how it works.  Its fun and a major turn on if you plan to utilize the play area."  Lorena finishes turning around, flashing a 100 watt smile. 

 

"What happens in the play area?" 

 

"Let's just say that it's never a dull moment in ‘Play'.  There are a lot of babies walking around thanks to that place.  Anyway, what would you like to see demonstrated first?"

 

 

I peruse the aisles a bit to get myself acquainted with the place.  There's so much to see that it's a bit overwhelming at first glance.  I skim over the magazines and the wall of porn, seeing nothing that gets my attention.  We have a very extensive porn collection at home so there's not much I haven't seen.  Hey, you do you and I'll do me alright?  Don't judge me.  Moving on, I get to the toy section and see something that's piqued my curiosity. 

 

 

"Lorena, what in the heck is this?"  I say holding up the item in question.

 

 

"Oh, she says laughing at the look on my face, that's the iPod Vibe.  It pulses along to the beat of whatever you're listening to.  It's been the biggest selling sex toy this year.  It's a really good time, if I do say so myself."  Lorena said dreamily.  So she has experience with it?  This I have got to see.  Handing the device over to Lorena, she accepts quickly, grabbing my hand.  She escorts me over to the demonstration room.  There's a bed in here behind a thick sheet of glass and curtains drawn to either side.  She closes the door, kisses my cheek and heads off to the other room.  The curtain closes and soft music begins to play while I wait.  A few minutes pass before the curtain opens again and Britney starts blaring through the speakers.

 

 

 

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I'm going to places I can be out of control



And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lorena looks at me through the glass with a soft smile creeping up her features.  She puts on a headset and fixes the bed. 

 

 

"Can you hear me Mr. Fatone?"

 

 

"Loud and clear sweetheart.  Do your thing." 

 

 

"I can not tell you how happy I am that you picked this.  It's the best toy ever."  She says laughing at herself.  I'm glad I could help.

 

 

 

 

I love myself it's not a sin

I can't control what's happenin 


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She stands in the middle of the bed and gives me a little striptease, climbing out of the lumberjack dress.  She puts the vibrator into her mouth, teasing me with her skills.  I try to tell myself that this isn't doing anything to me but my nether region doesn't agree with me.  As I start to get harder, I sit up from my seat to get a better view.  She places the toy at her center, looking down, watching her actions.  She teases herself; moving it from her clit to her opening in a fluid motion.  Locking her eyes onto mine once more she puts the tip in and out, teasing herself more.  She does this laugh moan combination thing that turns me on even more before speaking to me again.

 

 

"Okay, so as the song goes on, whenever the beat transitions from one pace to another, the vibrator" she says trying hard as hell not to moan though it isn't working "changes speeds as well.  It's designed to spin, rotate from clockwise to counter-clockwise and of course pulsate in and out."  She replies in a whimper.  She doesn't say anything else after that.  As the song progresses, her moans grow louder and frustrated, trying to get to the destination before the toy allows.  I rub my hand against by throbbing member, willing it to behave until we get back to the hotel.  Kelly is in for it tonight, that's for damn sure. 

 

 

"Are you alright in there Lorena?  It's gotten mighty quiet."  I say noticing that I can't hear her moans anymore.  I look up to see her head buried into the pillow trying to muffle her cries.  She's bucking her hips against the vibrator and cursing every other minute. 

 

 

"I'm...fine...Joey.  It's just, I'm right there...."

 

 

 

 

There's a world undefined
In my body and mind 
I won't be left behind
I'm already here


 

 

 

 

Her orgasm rips through her with reckless abandon.  She screams out in pure pleasure as her body shakes violently from the release.  Her cries eventually die down and she sits up spent. 

 

 

"Did I mention that I fucking love that toy?  You should definitely get it for your wife.  She'll thank you properly for it.  Trust me."  She says giddy from her experience.  He hadn't noticed but she looked up at him from time to time, just to see his reaction.  His glazed over expression helped aid in her release.  But he didn't need to know that. 

 

 

All he knew was that he was definitely going along with the pretty girl's choice of vibrator. 

 

 

If Kelly only knew what she was in for later.  

 

Chapter End Notes:
Song: Touch of My Hand by Britney Spears


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: stripper