JC

 

 

Melonie leads me down a dark, smoky hallway and tells me to pick a room.  I leave her side momentarily, wandering up and down the hallway until I stop in front of a purple door, the first one on the right.  She tells me to open the door and what I find is breathtaking.  It's a room filled with different shades of purple silks and satin.  There's a light scent of lavender in the room as well as tons of candles burning everywhere.  It gives the room a romantic afterglow and I feign a smile.  It's been a long time since I've been with someone in a romantic, sensual way that I just want to take a moment to soak it all in.  I touch the silk drapery hanging from the ceiling in awe.  I'm so relaxed that I didn't even notice Melonie getting into bed.  She smiles and calls me to her.

 

 

"We can do whatever you like here.  We have two masseuses at your whim if you'd like to start that way.  Or, we can just play.  See what happens naturally between the two of us.  Your wish is my command."  She said seductively.  Her shoulder length strawberry blonde locks are pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head and her glasses are placed there as well.  It's been about eight months since I've been intimate with anyone.  The last girl I thought I was falling for told me she just wanted to be friends.  She said this right as she climbed off of me for the second time.  Told me we could always be friends and that she'd be willing to have sex every now and then but if I can't have all of you, I want none of you.  Period.

 

 

"Can we just play?  I'd like to take my time with you.  Savor the moment.  Make sure you get as much out of it as I do.  I'm a pleasure seeker.  I have to know I'm making you come harder, deeper, better than the last guy.  And I won't stop until you're completely satisfied.  Well, that's what I'd like to do anyway.  How's that sound?"

 

 

"Are you sure?  Because this isn't about pleasing me, this is supposed to be about you.  I want to make sure you get the most of this experience." 

 

 

Reaching up to gently caress her face, I look into her eyes for the longest time, my hand mindlessly moving back and forth across her cheek.  Her eyes draw closed, savoring in the connection that's building between us.  It doesn't take long before I pull her in for our first kiss. 

 

 

 

 

When I think about You
I Think About Giving Myself To You
Cause You Know I Want You Baby and
I Would Do Anything
I Know You Thinking
The Same Thing Baby

 

 

The kiss, a clumsy exchange between two nervous souls, draws us closer.  I instinctively reach for her hair and when she moans into my mouth, I pull her in even closer.  Her hands begin roaming all over my back, lightly scratching against my dress shirt.  I nibble on her bottom lip a little before moving to her neck.  She squirms against my chest, a sign that tells me I've reached one of her spots.  Smiling against her neck, I tell her that she smells delicious.  She nods in response, too caught up with trying to undo my button down.  I guide her toward the mattress and take my position on top.  I remove the purple robe from her shoulders and notice a tiny scar in the middle of her chest.  I run my finger along the length of the scar and she flinches, as if I've hurt her.  Instantly, I remove my hand, fearing I've crossed some invisible line.

 

 

"I apologize if I offended you in any way.  The last thing I was trying to do was make you uncomfortable."  She sits up again and takes my hand, placing it back over her scar.

 

 

"When I was 14, my best friend and I were riding our bikes home from school and I fell onto some kind of blunt object, cutting myself.  I've had that scar ever since.  I guess it just caught me off guard because I'm usually good at covering it with make up.  You didn't offend me, don't worry.  Thank you for caring so much."

 

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it.  I find scars fascinating.  Each one tells some kind of story.  Now, let's get back to business."  I pull her down on top of me this time, sharing in a sweet kiss once again.  This time, our tongues explore each other's mouths, savoring the taste of each other. 

 

 

 

So Come Get It (come and get it baby)
I'm So Excited
I Can't Hide My Feelings Get It
I Won't Stop 'til We Start Over and Finish Tonight It's All About My Baby
I'm Feening For You
You Get Me High
I Can't Stop You Feel Me Right

 

 

It feels as if I can't get enough of her.  She gives me three short, sweet kisses before sitting up to remove my clothing.  Starting with my shirt, she kisses the flesh along my arm, sucking in skin ever so often, setting my senses on alert.  She maneuvers her body against me to remove my pants and soon, I'm completely bare and fully erect.

 

 

 

Close The Door
Bed or Floor?
I Just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You
What I Got In Store
It's All Of Yours
I just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You

 

 

Working her way up, she kisses from my ankles to my inner thigh, stopping at my penis.  She stares at it for a while; like she's trying to decide how to approach it.  It's a rather cute gesture. 

 

 

"You probably have the most beautiful, thick, hard penis I've ever seen.  I mean it's perfect.  I can't wait to see how it tastes." She said practically salivating at the mouth.  She reaches up to give me a loud smack on the lips then takes me into her mouth whole.  I buck against the sudden rush of her lips around me and she squeals before slowing removing all but the tip before repeating the movement all over again. 

 

 

Suck

 

 

Lick

 

 

Repeat.

 

 

That's what her mouth did over and over again until I couldn't take anymore. Before long, I gripped her sides, sitting her right against me. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?"  She asked, worry lines crossing her features. 

 

 

"On the contrary, everything was so right that I just need to feel how your pussy grips my dick.  Seriously, if your mouth is any indication, I need inside you, like now."  I say with a nervous chuckle.

 

 

She places me at her center but before entering me she pulls out a condom from the end table.  She tears open the condom with her teeth and sucks the condom into her mouth, sliding it over his penis.  She goes back to her previous position and holds onto the headboard for balance.  Taking a deep breath, she slowly puts me inside of her.  Releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding, I grab onto her hips so I can relish in her.  She's incredibly tight which is kind of surprising considering what she does for a living but I digress. I wiggle my way into a more comfortable, deeper position and she gasps in response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are so hard baby....ummmmmm."  Placing her hands back onto the headboard, she begins moving against me.   As she adjusts to my size, her movement becomes fluid and we work our way into a blissful pattern.  She bounces up and down, switching from fast to slow, again.

 


And again.

 

 

And again.

 

 

And again. 

 

 

God, this is heavenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you sit up for me baby?  I want to feel your body against me."  She says in between breaths.  I quickly oblige, wanting to suckle at her nipples.  I take her left breast into my mouth and she moves faster and faster, quickening her pace.  Our skin becomes slick, sticking to each other the way lovers tend to do after going a few rounds. 

 

 

 

 

She's close.

 

 

 

Let's make a bet baby
Who's Going To Be First to get loud
I Know You'll Lose After Second Round
The Consequence Baby
That You Have Switch to The Third Round
And Make Me Scream
Like When I Put It Down Put On A Little Show
To Let Your Baby Know
By Then, I Should Be Screaming
Uncontrollably
Hope You ready To Stay Up
One Time Is Not Enough
Nothing Too Much, Baby
Just What I Want Baby

 

 

I beg her to open her eyes for me.  I want to see her come.  She moves faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, nails digging into the flesh on my back deeper and deeper until finally, she's free.

 

 

 

I watch as her orgasm washes over her and feeling her walls tighten and release around me helps me give way to my own.  The moans rip from our bodies so loudly that the room shakes. 

 

 

I think my heart stopped for a minute.

 

 

She cries out until she can't anymore and even then she lowers her voice to gentle whimpers.  I just sit there silent.  There's not much more you can say after something that intense.

 

 

She reaches out for me, pulling me down in a fit of sloppy kisses.  I pull her to me and she rests her head in the crook of my neck.  An awkward yet comfortable silence blankets the room, neither one of us knowing what to say or do in the moment.  So, we say nothing.  I take my cell phone out and set my alarm for an hour from now.  That should be enough time to rest up for round two.  Smiling to myself, I kiss her forehead and join her in dreamland.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Song: Can't Get Enough by Tamia

Completed
Keediluv is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Strip...Tease...Play also liked 486 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Relax, It's Just Sex. The previous story in the series is Eat A Peach. The next story in the series is Say It.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: stripper