Author's Chapter Notes:
Slow and steady...

Next Day - August 8, 2006 

Golden eyes fluttered, squinting at the bright sunlight shining through the open curtains. The view of the rolling Hollywood hills greeted her. Turning her head slightly, she caught sight of the clock on the bedside table.  

10 o’clock. 

Swallowing back a groan, she lifted her head slightly, tilting it back downward to place an open-mouthed kiss to his chiseled abs. Continuing an upward trek, she maneuvered her body atop his. Her slim, toned, and achy thighs straddling his bare, slim hips. Her long manicured fingers traced a path from his chest to his arms, spreading them like an eagle’s wings. 

Beneath her, he began to stir. A low, deep groan vibrating against her bare chest, pressed up against his own. 

“Morning handsome,” she softly spoke, brushing soft lips along the underside of his jaw. A slight mumbled served as her reply. 

“Oh, don’t be grumpy,” she cooed, caressing any patch of skin available to her fingertips. Her lips continued their assault on the column of his neck, over his voice box, and up the opposite side of his neck. 

“I’m not grumpy gorgeous,” he mumbled, his hands coming up to rest on her silky smooth thighs. 

“You still have your tan from Mexico,” she noted, observing the golden hue along his sun-kissed shoulders. 

“Mhmm…so do you,” he mumbled, his lips moving slightly against her shoulder. 

“I always have a tan smarty pants,” she quipped, lightly pinching his side. A slight, high-pitch giggle escaped him, causing her to collapse in a fit of laughter atop him. 

“Yeah, yeah, tease the birthday boy,” he grumbled, playfully pushing her off of him and turning on his side, facing away from her. 

“I would never, baby,” she cooed, slinking her way back onto his body. Now, her body lay flat on his side. 

“You know, I don’t want to get up at all today,” he pouted, his arm wrapping around her torso and bringing her around to lie in front of him. Her long, wavy deep brown hair, cascading around her face, formed a halo. The green in her golden eyes shining and sparkling. 

“Well too bad, birthday boy, because your mama is on her way to take you out for brunch. So, chop chop, up you go,” she demanded, kissing his mouth deeply then pulling away and jumping out of bed. His blue eyes followed her naked form as she dressed in the jean shorts, blue satin bra, and gray tank from last night. She disappeared into the restroom, where he could hear the sink water running. Returning to the bedroom, her face washed clean of any dirt and oil accumulated overnight. 

“Aren’t you coming with me?” he asked, watching her collect her electric blue leather purse from the closet. 

“No, but you and I do have a date tonight. I left your clothes for tonight in the closet. It’s already been steamed and cleaned, so be ready at 6:30pm. And please, eat throughout the day. You’ll need your energy baby,” she winked, tiptoeing her way to his bedside. Leaning over him, her pouty lips once again took him on a rollercoaster ride. Her delicate hands massaged his jaw as her lips massaged his lips. His eyes fluttered in delight. His stomach flip-flopped in anticipation. Too soon, her touch disappeared and his eyes snapped open. 

“Happy Birthday, Josh,” she breathed, disappearing through the bedroom door before he could protest. From his position leaning on his elbows, he groaned and through his head back in frustration. Looking down, his frustration grew as did his erection. 

“Happy fucking birthday to me…” he grumbled, kicking the sheets away and stomping out of bed towards the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story