Author's Chapter Notes:
....Review

Now we gonna do this thing a lil different tonight
U gonna come over and pick me up in your ride
U gon knock and then u gon wait
Ooo u gon take me on a date
U gonna open my door and ima reach over and open yours
Gon pay for dinner take me to see a movie
And whisper in my ear I bet you really wanna do me
Girl now take me home and get up in my Benz
Pour me up a shot and force me to the bed...

Standing in front of the mirror in his closet, JC finished tucking in his black dress shirt into his tailored black slacks. Leaving the top two buttons on the shirt undone, he kept his neck cool on the slightly muggy night in Los Angeles. After latching the watch onto his wrist, he walked out of the closet and into the bedroom. 

“Where the hell is she?” he muttered, seeing the time – 7:01pm. As if planned, he heard his doorbell go off. Rushing down the stairs with his black suit jacket in hand, his new dress shoes skid across his marble floors. 

“Well, well…good evening to me,” Ana whistled, taking him in with hungry eyes from head to toe to head, again. 

“Au contraire, my dear, good evening to me,” he mumbled, taking in her metal taffeta mini strapless dress and her skyhigh 5-inch nude, peep-toe, slingbacks. 

“Are you ready dear?” she held out a red rose for him to take. Cocking an eyebrow, he smirked before taking the rose from her. 

“Yes, I am. Let me put this in water, and we can head out,” he chuckled lightly, turning on his heel and quickly making his way into his kitchen. Finding a slim vase that he’d seen Ana use numerous of times, he placed the rose in water and on the counter. 

“Your car awaits, Prince Charming,” she flirted, holding out her elbow for him to take. Chuckling once again, he humored her and took hold of her elbow. Following her down his walk path and around to the garage, he whistled seeing the luxury car sitting there. 

“Ooh wee, this is nice,” he admired, running a delicate finger along the polished and shiny cherry red paint job on the 2007 Audi R8. Ana walked him around to the passenger side, opening the door for him, waiting for him to climb in, and closing it. She made her way around to the driver’s side, delicately folding herself into the driver’s seat, and making the car purr to life. 

“So, where are we going tonight?” JC asked, curiously looking over at Ana. Her usual natural makeup had been replaced by sexy, nightlife, smokey accents. Her lips, a deep cherry hue, were the focus of the night. Her golden skin radiated in the dark, metal color of her dress. Her hair cascaded in loose curls down to her waist. 

“No questions, rule number one. I know what you’re used to, but tonight Josh, we’re gonna do something different tonight,” she cryptically replied, an evil, sensual smile on her face. JC nodded in understanding, and relaxed into his seat. Easing the car down their driveway, she drove off in the direction of an unknown location. 

## Sona Restaurant – Los Angeles ## 

“And what will we have tonight?” the waiter, Pierre, directed his question to JC. Ana’s eyebrow raised in surprise before she cleared her throat. 

“Excuse me, we’ll be having the Six Course Découverte with your best bottle of wine,” she smoothly spoke, an authoritative tone. JC hid his smile behind a cough, watching the waiter nervously try to make amends. 

“That’ll be all,” Ana cut off his ramblings. Taking his notepad and menus with him, the waiter scurried off. 

“I like you all feisty,” JC damn-neared groaned, his hand reaching out to smooth over her knee underneath the table. Smirking, Ana stretched out her leg and ran it up, sensually, his inner leg. 

“I bet you really wanna do me,” she whispered, her chin set in her hand and her teeth gently biting her index finger. 

“I may need something stronger than wine,” JC gulped, adjusting the waistband of his pants in hopes of loosening the strain across his crotch. Ana giggled, before sitting up straight and starting a conversation about his brunch date with his family. 

## Al Gelato ## 

“I don’t know mama. This may be the best birthday I’ve had,” JC announced as he savored his gelato Italiano with a fresh waffle biscuit across from Ana. 

“That’s because you haven’t paid for a damn thing,” Ana quipped, earning herself a soft pinch from JC. She chuckled lightly, leaning over the small table where they sat and pecking his cold lips. 

“Mmm, what I’d do to lick all that gelato Italiano off of you,” she moaned, her voice taking on an Italian accent. 

“What are you waiting for?” he challenged, slowly licking his bottom lip. 

“Baby, I’m gonna have you screaming ‘ooh wee’ so loud, our neighbors are going to hear you,” Ana challenged in return. 

“Our neighbors are a half mile from us on either side,” JC informed her. 

“Exactly,” she winked getting up to throw away her trash and signaling JC to follow her. She held the door open for him and led him once again to her Audi, opening the door for him and closing it behind him.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story