Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Awesome August! Here's your JC fix for August 10th :D


My sweet slumber was interrupted as I felt a gentle nudge against my side.

"Ber... you sleeping?"

As I stirred slightly against him, he began to plant soft kisses along my neck.

"Mmm yes. No. Not anymore." I mumbled, stretching against his body, realizing that every single part of him was wide awake.

He groaned with the pressure, biting my neck. "Fuck, Ber I wanna take you again." Rolling over, I leaned on my elbow to take all of him in. His usually perfectly gelled hair was messed up, strands haphazardly sticking out all over the place. His skin had a slight red flush to it, a satisfied smile stretched across his face.

"You really don't mess around, do you?" I couldn't help it but smile. I was completely taken with everything about JC Chasez, smitten like a high school girl with a crush. At 27 years old, he was 5 years my senior, but everything about him drove me mad. Although he liked to put on a serious front with everyone, behind the scenes he was an adorable goofball. An intense goofball, but a goofball nonetheless. 

"Just when it comes to you," he grinned. He crawled on top of me, the sheet sliding off to expose his already naked torso. He was long and lean with a fine layer of muscle and I wanted to devour every last inch of him.

"C'mon, just one more time before you have to go?" Nuzzling against my neck, he began to nibble on my earlobe. "One more time... you know you want to," he sang softly in my ear, causing my eyes to flutter closed.

My entire body tingled from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. JC was the greatest lover I could have ever imagined.

"Mmm Josh... baby just one more time. You know I have to go... it's getting late."

He grinned like a little kid. "Good." He didn't need any further encouragement before he captured his lips against mine, biting harshly on my bottom lip before breaking away to move down along my jaw and shoulder blade. "God, you're gorgeous," he mumbled against my skin, already covered in goosebumps from his hot breath. Wrapping his arms around my back, he brought me up to a sitting position, straddling him. "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." There may have been a wistful smile that flashed across his face, but all traces of it disappeared when he joined our lips together again in a series of torrid kisses, each growing in fury.

In between kisses, I felt him move beneath me, hoisting me up by my sides position himself to slowly slide inside until our bodies were once again united. I broke away from the furor of kisses to lean my head back in sheer pleasure. I fought the urge to close my eyes as the feeling of satisfaction overtook my body.  JC stared up at me, his brown eyes clouded over with a combination of satisfaction, determination and lust, completely still and silent. The feeling of JC filling me up would never get old, especially that initial contact. The sheer intimacy of being so close to him was the most satisfying feeling in the entire world. The silence that filled the room was comfortable and intimate and so perfect. I finally broke the silence as the feeling became too much to take.

"Ughh JC," I moaned out, dropping my head against his neck, nuzzling it inside the crook, planting a series of kisses on the sweaty skin.

He slowly began to move, sliding his hips up and down in a slow and taunting rhythm as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck... Ber," he moaned softly, resting his lips against mine in a kiss that began completely gently. His biceps flexed as he lifted me slightly before lowering me on top of him in a faster rhythm, causing my fingers to tug roughly at his  hair. With my sudden outburst, he groaned loudly, pushing me down onto the bed. We made a loud thump as I hit the headboard. All pretense of a gentle lovemaking went out the window.

"That's it," he growled, crashing into me with a deeper intensity. "None of that gentle shit anymore."

"JC!" I felt my body tensing up, nearing its release. "Oh god, Josh, oh god..."

"C'mon, Amber... fly with it girl." He reached down and slid my leg around his waist to allow himself better leverage. His slick dance moves onstage were no match for his moves in the bedroom. "I know you've got it in you for me." Leaning down, he began to roughly suck at my neck as I writhed below him.

Sucking in a breath, I leaned up and bit at his shoulder as the strongest and fastest wave I have ever felt came over me. Heat spread throughout my entire body, I was hot candlewax melting beneath JC. I screamed out, biting down again on his shoulder as my body hit its climax.

JC let out a low and guttural moan, lifting me up to him with one hand, the other resting on the bed beneath me. "Ughhh BER! SHIT!" he moaned out again, and with one final slam, he reached his peak shortly after me, causing me to feel the vibrations of his body deep within to my own core.

;I fell back down, hitting the pillows as JC collapsed in a sweaty, heaving heap beside me. His eyes closed, chest rising and falling rapidly. I felt his arm snake around my waist, drawing me closer.

"God, I wish you could stay with me," he whispered, resting his head against my shoulder. I closed my eyes tight with a sigh.

"I do too, babe. But I've gotta go." He leaned up and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I know." He sighed, pushing my hair out of my face. I sat up with a small sigh before gathering my pajamas off his floor and putting them back on.

JC watched me intently, laying on his back with his hands tucked behind his head. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said quietly.


"Yup, see you at breakfast," I said with a small wave before I walked over to the bed and kissed him once more. I was completely addicted to the taste of him.

"Go away," he laughed huskily before returning the kiss with a small smile. "Otherwise you're not getting away."

I bit my lip. "Right... sleep tight, sweetie."

"Night Ber."

I walked over to the door and let myself out. As it clicked shut softly, I leaned against it and sighed. I was in so far over my head I didn't know what to do. But he was like a drug... he was my high and I couldn't tear away from him.

Walking down the hallway, I slid silently into my room to retire for the night. There he was, curled up to the pillow, just as I had left him several hours earlier. I crawled back into bed, moving the pillow just slightly to make room for myself. Without missing a beat, he mumbled quietly and snuggled up against me. JC's intense blue eyes were all that filled my head as I lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling, Justin's arm draped casually around my waist. Leaning over slightly, I placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Love you, Juby," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. I wasn't lying. I did love him. We were meant to be, destined to be together from when we met back in high school and became best friends before he left town to join a little boy band with four other guys that turned into the one of the biggest bands in the world. He remained peacefully asleep, completely oblivious to what was going on around him. Blissfully ignorant to the fact that his best friend, his girlfriend was unfaithful. Me. Unfaithful. I closed my eyes tightly. The thought of what I was doing to my sweet Justin made my insides turn.

My name is Amber Marcott, and this is the story of how I went from a sweet second grade teacher from Birmingham, Alabama to a complete whore.

Chapter End Notes:
:) Hope you guys liked it!

Completed
soxy58 is the author of 4 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story