Author's Chapter Notes:
#2
 

Just like any other show night, the daily routine hadn't changed. As they both stood in their position ready to start the show, Justin threw a wink at Jill and asked, "You ready?"

Popping her hip into his, Jill fired back with, "I'm always ready."

Their stage show had to be perfection and comfortable with one another. Playful flirtation with one another was nothing new. His shows were always sexual and this show was no different.

Getting to know Justin was difficult for Jill. She didn't bring to many people into her world and he was just as closed off now. Minor things you pick up from someone's everyday pattern were about the only thing they knew about it each other.

He didn't need to know that she didn't trust anyone, and she didn't need to know that he also didn't trust anyone.

 

Justin took his place in the center of the stage, bright white spotlight glaring down on him. He began singing the same line he did every night, perching the same grin on his face he always did.

Jill comes from the east side of the stage, teasing him with her hands slowly glided down his body. Turning to see the crowd watching their every move she swayed her hips from side to side, giving the illusion of her dancing around him for his enjoyment. Justin placed his hands around her waist, pulling her into him. She twists out of his grip and regains control as she pushes him into a chair, pinning his hands down. She threw her legs around his lap, shifting her attention back to him she climbed into his lap, grinding her hips down into his groin. She could see the enjoyment as it washed over his face. She pops up from where she was sitting on his lap and spins around in front of him, the crowd seemed to watched their every interaction. She turns back around to face him, he stands kicking the chair from beneath him. She places her hand over the side of his face, watching his eyes lusting back at hers. It was something she had done night after night in the very same position on the stage every show. But as she ran her hands down his chest, her hips thrusted into his a different way this time. Her hips took a slow and sensual jolt into his groin. This was her job; she was used to being in this compromising position with him. It had never made the throbbing in her center almost unbearable. She tried to ignore it, continuing with the routine her hand glided down over his belt buckle, feeling every chiseled groove of his body. Her every touch wasn't a dance step this time, it was sexual. Justin was feeling the same way by the excitement arising under his tan slacks. Following down his leg before gripping tighter as she followed her pattern back up his body, she placed her hand over his excitement, attempting to disengage what she had done, but that made it worse for him.

Sweat residue covered his face, complete lust in both their eyes. He threw back his head; his eyes fluttered making the hair on her entire body stand straight up. He stood still for a moment, just looking at her and what she had done to him. He changes the routine by pulling her into him, using her body to cover his excitement. He wrapped his long fingers along her jawline pulling her face into his, a moment in the show when they are supposed to tease one another, never actually touching. But this time their lips touched, sending shockwaves through both of their bodies. They let themselves go in deeper; savoring that moment she opened her mouth and gave him full access. He didn't let that chance go. He went in for the kill taking his time kissing her lightly before he glided his tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue with his.

The band continued to play a slightly different version of the song that normally moves on after their flirtation. Jill noticed the music was different and she pulled back slowly. Cocking her head to the side, she threw him a smirk, popping her hip and walking away from him.

On the side of the stage, she attempts to collect her thoughts but she didn't have time, they were pulling her in to change her clothes. She was thankful for that considering her panties needed to be changed after that little scene on the stage.

"Girl that was hot." Mika says as he runs past her to get in his mark.

 

As much as she would like to forget the events of the night she couldn't stop thinking about them as she stared at the ceiling in her hotel room. Her normal roommate, Tina, was spending the night at her parent's house. She was excited to spend some time with them while we were in town before we left in the morning for the next city.

She wished she would have taken up Mika's offer and joined them for a night out, dancing, and drinking an obscene amount of alcohol. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't go, the mood she was in, she would have brought someone back to this empty hotel room.

Her phone beeped on the side table. As she reached over to pick it up she drops the phone to the floor. She flips over on the bed, leaning down to pick it up, she snaps her hand back as she sees the words on the screen.

 

"We need to talk."

 

            Justin. She suddenly felt the need to throw up. Justin sees everything on stage. Justin hears everything. It was the perfectionist part of him that he couldn't control. He would know when Charlie made a minor mistake on a chord, when Tina moved slightly left of where her mark was. He picked up on those things and remembered them forever. His words in that simple text message could mean the end of her run on his tour. She screwed up; she shouldn't have let it go as far as she did, on the stage for everyone to see.

            Pressing the keys slowly she replied, "When?" Laying the phone on her stomach she stretched out over the bed.

The phone vibrated off her rib bone, he quickly responded, "Is now ok?"

She thought, might as well get this all over with, and replied, "Sure."

"817" he replied.

            Fuck, was the only word that was running through her head. Over and over again, she replayed the kiss in her head. She couldn't understand the reasoning behind her actions. As she stepped on the elevator she notices her reflection in the doors. She couldn't have picked a better day to be in a pair of sweats, a tank top, no makeup, and on her way to see her boss. She fidgeted with her naturally curly hair she had done nothing with after getting out of the shower, she felt like she was a complete mess.

            The elevator beeps and the doors slide open to his floor. Hesitating for a moment she thinks, screw it; it will all be over in a couple minutes anyways, finally she steps off and starts the walk down the long dreaded hallway.

 

The numbers 817 were engraved into the metal plate on the suite's door. She knocked softly, the door opened quickly. She expected to see management, public relations, someone other than just him, still in the clothes he left the arena in.

He looked drop dead gorgeous in sweatpants that hung very low off his waist. Exposing the lower part of his abdomen...

She wanted to smack herself, but that may draw more attention than she probably should. She needed to contain herself and not think about her boss that way. She was glad he couldn't hear her thoughts because it was something she shouldn't be thinking. He was her boss. He had the power of taking away everything. "Can I come in?" she asked, not really knowing what to do or even say.

 

He looked at her in a way he had looked at her so many times before, but in some way it was different this time. He couldn't get the idea and the thoughts of wanting to have her lips on his again. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and do all the things that have been running through his head all night. He smiled, "Of course... I'm sorry. That was rude of me." He wasn't trying to not talk to her or be rude but he couldn't stop staring at her.

She slide past him and entered his grand hotel suite. It surprised her how much space was in these rooms that he probably would never need nor would he use. Instead of beating around the bush she just threw out an apology. "Justin, I know that I crossed a line and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have -"

He placed his finger over her mouth. "I think we crossed that line together. But no apologies are needed..."

"I... I..."

"-Jill It's fine." He planted an enormous smile on his face.

She dropped her head and mumbled, "I thought I was being fired."

"You are an incredible dancer, I would never fire you." He took a step closer to her.

"Then what do we need to talk about?" She was confused.

He stepped closer to her, breathing in the cucumber and green tea scent of her freshly washed hair. She could feel the sensation that she felt early come back within an instance of him being inches away from her. "That kiss..." he whispers seductively into her ear, his warm breath bounced off of her chilled skin. The stubbles of his beard scratched her cheek as his nose grazed her soft skin. She wasn't waiting for the invitation, she wanted that feeling again. She planted her lips onto his. She wanted him to overtake her every thought and he did just that. His lips were perfectly smooth just as she thought they were earlier, she nips at the bottom of his lip, taking it in between her teeth, teasing him just a little. His hands stayed wrapped around her face keeping her as close as he could keep her. His hands went from the sides of her face to the small of her back, easing his hands under the soft cotton of her tank top, arching her body into his. He pulled his lips away from hers only to get the approval of what he wanted to continue to do.

            She didn't want him to stop, "You can't turn me off... once you've turn me on."

He dropped his head laughing, "Using my own words against I see. What am I going to do about that?"

She rolled her fingers under the hem of her tank top, lifting it up over her head, tossing it across the room. Dropping her sweats to the floor she reveals only a pair of sheer boyshorts. She sways her hips back and forth, "I've misbehaved... Punish me."

She was being far more than forward, and he liked it. His eyes fluttered causing the instant reaction of lunging towards her. She tore at his tee and ripped it over his head. She reached for his drawstring, releasing the only hold that was keeping her from getting what she wanted.

"Free ballin'... I like that, gives me instant access." Her hand instantly glided over his member which stood upright and ready. Holy fuck, she thought to herself. Her hands ran up his abdomen and around his back taking her hands and gripping them over his ass. "Show me what cha got Timberlake..."

He attaches his lips to hers again, he wanting to know every curve of her mouth. He wanted to study every inch of her. "I didn't know you were so dirty in the bedroom..."

She stops just short of the bed, planting a smirk on her face, "There's a lot you don't know about me..."

He pushed her on the bed, climbing to tower over her tiny frame, gripping his large hands over her firm breasts, "Let's start with, how do ya like it?"

Jill cocked her head to the side with the evilest grin on her face. "Without the panties preferably..."

            He grabbed them with his teeth, shredding them with his force, inching them down over her hips and off her perfectly sun kissed legs, returning his mouth to the lips he has been craving all day.  His hand went straight between her legs, using all the strength he had in him to stick to his long drawn out plan. He wanted to savor every moment of this but he wanted to be inside of her. By the looks of things, he wasn't going to have to do much to send her over the edge. She was dripping wet, her center was already pulsating at a rapid pace and he had only just begun a circular motion around her clit.

She grunted out in pleasure as she felt the pressure of his fingers going at an alarming rate, "Jussstttin..." she exhaled moaning his name.

"Yeah, baby... tell me you like it. Tell me..." He entered his fingers deeper, moving them in the perfect location to set her off even more.

She lifted her head, "As amazing... as that feels right now..." She threw her head back in pleasure, almost second guessing what she was going to originally say. "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in my dripping wet center, throbbing just waiting-"

She didn't have to say anymore, he was up quicker than humanly possible and her legs were thrown over his shoulders and he was inserting his rock hard cock into her. She arched her back as she adjusts to him being inside of her. He gripped his hands on the mattress, pushing as far as he could into her. He wanted her to feel every inch of him that she could. "My god..." she says watching the smirk on Justin's face grow. He started to rock forcefully in a motion he could see was doing exactly what he wanted to be doing to her.

 

            Both their bodies were covered in sweat and eventually worn out by the hours they had spent making the other come to their scenes. "You are...ugh." He groaned, throwing his body down on the bed. "Your body..." his words couldn't make a sentence. "...incredible."

"There's a way we could do this more often." She suggested as she climbed off the bed.

It was hard for him to not stare at her naked body standing in front of him. He favored those hips on her long slender legs. He trailed out of his thoughts asking, "Friends... with benefits?"

She pulled her pants up over her hips, tying the drawstring, a smirk of enjoyment waved across her face, "It could work for us..."

"You've done this a time or two?" Justin asked surprised.

She cocked her head sideways, "You're trying to tell me, in all the years you have been on the road, this is the first time it's been an option for you?"

"Well..." he admitted.

"Exactly." She said "It's always served me well. It's the perfect situation for people like you and I on the road all the time. I just ask one thing..." she trailed off.

"Secrecy?" he asked.

She could care less about that, but she knew it was a must with him. "Don't screw with the matters of the heart."

With a surprised look on his face, he perches his lips and states, "Get mine. Get yours."

She nodded her head agreeing with him. "Then get out."

He watched as she tossed her panties into to the waste basket and reached for the door handle, "I suddenly feel used."

"Benefits. Nothing else." She opened the door stepping in the hallway.

"What about the friends' part?" He yelled across the room.

"You owe me a pair of panties." She says shutting the door behind her.

 

Friends with benefits. It's all about the benefit, right?

Chapter End Notes:
Don't forget to Reveiw!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendswithbenefits