His palms were sweaty. He felt dizzy. His stomach coiled and clenched. His knees were weak and his mouth was dry.

 

All thanks to the vixen squirming in his lap.

 

Justin couldn't remember what had immediately transpired after kissing her. He could vaguely recall leaning against the door to close it before walking her further into the room. Then her leg had slid over his and he had felt her heat through the two layers of clothing. And now...

 

Now they were clawing and pawing and rocking against each other on her couch.

 

He hadn't planned on this. He had gone back into the studio to apologize for that first kiss -- that first, mind-blowing, knee-weakening kiss -- and had pouted when he found she had gone. Not only had she left, she had thrown out his latte. He had spotted her license on the floor and, being a Good Samaritan, had decided to take it to her so she wouldn't get into trouble.

 

Her teeth lightly grazed his neck, bringing him back to the present and he grinned against her temple. Fingers curling in her firm backside, he held her tight against him. He needed her to know what she did to him. He felt her tremble and knew she got the idea. Somehow he moved his feet to the floor and managed to stand, still holding her.

 

Calandra's legs wound around his waist and she rubbed her crotch along his. A pleased sigh escaped her parted lips. She obviously appreciated what he had to offer. Her lithe body draped against him, her fingers pulled anxiously at his t-shirt. He had no idea how she planned on getting it off his body, afraid she would fall if he let go of her hips. But she pushed his hands away and her legs tightened around him and his shirt was brought over his head.

 

Fuck, she knew how to surprise a man. One hand splaying at the small of her back, he brought his other hand to the back of her neck, jerking her close for another kiss as he stumbled towards the small corridor on the other end of the living room. Momentarily diverted when her fingernails lightly scraped down his back, he leaned her against the wall between two closed doors. "Which one?" His voice was barely a whisper and he doubted the question was legible considering he refused to break their kiss. But she seemed to understand, one hand pulling from his waist to tap lightly on the correct door. He shifted in that direction, cursing when she wriggled against him as he fumbled for the doorknob.

 

"You're making it hard to concentrate." He groaned against her lips, arching upwards in hopes of pinning her so her movements would still. Each rotation of her hips pushed the rough material of his track pants against his erection, creating a delicious friction that only made him want more. Whining with relief when the door finally opened, he caught her waist as he stumbled into the room, managing a series of maneuvers that put him on the bed with her resting over him. And he didn't miss a beat, his large hands framing her face as he pulled her down for a tantalizing kiss.

 

She smirked against his lips, fingers sliding through his hair as she settled over him. His hips pushed upwards, arousal sliding between her legs and he felt her tremble. Her hands moved over his shoulders in a caress before she sat up, placing so much pressure on his crotch that he shuddered. Licking his lips when he saw the way her eyes seemed to turn gold with wanting, he leaned to catch her lips again after her t-shirt was tossed aside. He gloried in the way her bare breasts swayed slightly. "You're so gorgeous." The compliment fell honestly from his lips as his hands moved from the swell of her hips to cup her breasts, gently kneading the velvety flesh before his fingers stroked over the hardened nipples.

 

Her head fell back, moist lips parted as her hands splayed over his chest. He barely felt the way her fingers stroked his skin but sucked in a breath when her hand dipped beneath the waistband of his pants. She caressed the crest of his hip before she pushed his pants down, pulling a moan from his throat when his throbbing erection was freed. Her fingers circled him eagerly, working over his length slowly.

 

"That's not fair." Justin whined, lifting his hips when her free hand pushed at his pants to remove them completely. They tangled slightly at his ankles but he finally kicked them free, fingers tweaking her nipples before he reached to catch her wrists. Rolling her to her back, he stretched her arms above her head, pausing for a few brief seconds when her legs parted to accommodate him. "You need to get naked too."

 

A smile played at her lips as she arched her hips against him, obviously enjoying the fact that the simple movements made his entire body go weak. His fingers loosened around her wrists and she slipped her arms free of his grasp, lightly cupping her breasts before trailing the length of her body. Justin's mouth parted in awe, watching her eyes flutter closed as she writhed beneath him. Leaning back when her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her tight athletic shorts, he remained silent as she arched her hips off the bed, slowly peeling the shorts down. A low moan died in his throat when her body was revealed to him. A sharp groan escaped when she raised her legs to pull them down further. And a heavy whimper fell from his parted lips when she tossed the shorts aside and fluidly brought her knees up, exposing herself completely.

 

Gorgeous didn't even begin to describe her. She was perfect. Soft and round in the right places, toned and tight in all the others. Flexible and athletic with supple breasts and lightly tanned skin and... Dropping his gaze to the juncture of her thighs, he slowly licked his lips in anticipation, hands resting on her thighs to keep them parted as he stared.

 

He wasn't sure how many moments passed before her hips wriggled, bringing his attention back to her face. Her tongue flickered over her lips and one dark eyebrow rose in question and never before had he wished so much that she could speak. Glancing from the place he longed to be buried in to her face, a slow smile pulled at his lips and he slid down on the bed, leaning to drop kisses over the length of her body. Nearly delirious from the scent of her, he tightened his grip on her thighs before sliding his hands to her hips, raising her slightly. A sharp gasp filled the room as he dipped a finger into her moist heat. Glancing up the length of her body to see her staring at him in awe, he brought his thumb to his mouth, tasting her essence. Moaning softly in approval, he trailed his tongue along the length of her slit before dipping inside for a deeper taste.

 

She shuddered, hips jerking in surprise. But he remained firm, hands bringing her closer.

 

"You taste like heaven." His whisper floated over her as he eased her legs further apart to grant him better access. Suckling gently at the hardened nub, he pressed a finger into her core. She lurched, long legs slipping over his shoulders and he smirked against her, tongue flickering rapidly. He could feel the muscles of her thighs tighten and tremble and knew she was getting close. Not understanding his sudden need to prove that he could please her like no other, he began to suckle the pulsating nub with renewed vigor. Feeling her hard shudder, he drew his finger away and leaned back on his knees, quickly pulling her close and guiding her down his length. Groaning at the immense pleasure that swept over him as her body hugged him like a glove.

 

***

 

Calandra hissed as he hauled her up into his arms, nails digging harshly in his back as she rocked fervently against him. Her forehead rested on his shoulder as his hands smoothed up and down her sides. So good. He was so fucking good. Wishing she could tell him with her mouth instead of her body, she continued to rock her hips to his, silently cursing him for making her think he was going to let her orgasm slip away. She could feel the slick sweat of her body sliding over him and marveled that his flesh was far cooler than hers. Nipping at the skin of his shoulder, she increased the speed of her hips, certain she would soon lose control.

 

"Feels good?" His question was a breathless whisper in her ear and she nodded eagerly. His hands slid to cup her backside, guiding her in a faster motion as he began to thrust against her. Deeper. And she didn't fight when he pushed her back upon the mattress. Her legs hooked around his waist. She shuddered in pure ecstasy when he swiftly entered her, filling her completely.

 

Throwing her head back she bit down hard on her bottom lip until she feared it would start to bleed. He leaned over her and she trembled violently at the feel of his hands on her skin. Long callused fingers caressing and grasping and pinching, bringing her to a frenzy.

 

"Do you like it like this?" Justin asked, lips pulling at the skin of her throat. "Hard and fast?" He leaned back slightly for her answer and she nodded eagerly, hands slipping down to cup his backside. A strangled, panting breath pulled from her when his thrusting slowed considerably. He withdrew completely, tip of his length sliding over her before slowly entering and holding within her. "I love it nice and slow." He went on, hands framing her face as he offered a quick kiss. "And, fuck, you feel so good when I'm deep inside. I can feel you working it." At his words she tightened around him and she felt a thrill at the way his teeth pulled at his bottom lip. "Yeah, just like that. That's so fucking hot, baby girl. You like it too."

 

It wasn't a question but she nodded just the same. The torturously slow withdrawal and reentry made her feel as though her entire body were on fire. The way he filled her and made her stretch to accommodate him had her shivering. And the way he talked. God, she loved the way he was talking to her.

 

"But you like it hard and fast more. I can handle that." The words were hardly out of his mouth before his hips launched into rapid thrusts. So hard and so fast that she had to clutch at his shoulders so he wouldn't slam her away from him. Their harsh breathing punctuated the slamming of the mattress against the headboard. And in the background she could hear the sounds of their slick bodies. She gave up trying to keep up with his thrusts and steeled her hips for the assault, clutching at the rapture that was just out of her reach. "You gonna come?" His whispered question sent a rush of hot breath against her ear and coupled with the flick of his tongue over her earlobe it pushed her closer to the edge. "You're so fucking hot."

 

He slammed into her and she could feel the muscles of his body clench as he held himself deep inside her core. She wanted to weep at the futility of seeking her orgasm, it seemed so furtive. But it was obvious Justin wasn't going to give up. He grabbed her shoulders and rolled so she was on top, breathlessly urging her to do what she had to do to get there. She didn't expect to be given full authority, thinking back on the way he had controlled their kiss in the studio. Gazing down at him she was startled when his palm landed on her backside in a gentle smack. Hands falling to his sculpted abdomen for leverage, she curled her fingers in his skin and began a fast rotation of her hips.

 

"You're in control, baby," he promised with a hiss. His hand crept up the length of her torso to cup one breast, flicking his thumb rapidly over the tortured peak and she let her head fall back. She clamped down on him so tightly that it was difficult to work her hips up and down and felt euphoria slither through her body at the sound of his strangled moans and low growls. Her body opened up like a flower when his hips surged upward, thrusting deeper than before. He tightened his hold on her breast and his other hand met her backside sharply. The mixture of pleasure and stinging pain and the delighted curses that tumbled from his mouth sent her in a tailspin. "That's it. Ride me harder. Let me see you come."

 

Her mouth fell open in a silent scream as her entire body seemed to explode in delight. She tried her damnedest to hold it back, wanting to enjoy the moment for as long as possible. But he continued to urge her, matching her hips with his own harsh thrusts, still clutching her breast and alternately groping and slapping her backside. She was vaguely aware of the muscles beneath her hands curling and clenching with each thrust as her fingers slid over his sweat-slicked skin. Then the hand on her backside slid forward and the rough pad of his thumb slid hotly over the slick nub that his tongue had so wonderfully tortured. She stiffened completely at the deluge of pure rapture, toes curling against his legs. Her fingers raked down his torso as she rocked and shuddered, eyes closing tightly as she savored the explosions of light.

 

"Holy fuck." Justin's breathed words barely reached her as she continued to tremble and it barely registered when he lurched upward. She gasped at the unexpected coolness of the comforter against her back as he towered over her and leaned up, seeking his warmth as her body seemed to melt completely. His hands found hers and she hissed into his mouth when he lay over her, bodies melding together completely as he worked his hips against her slowly. Their lips bumped in a series of shaky kisses before he pressed his face to her neck. His lips moved in whispers over her tingling skin and a harsh moan vibrated against her shoulder when she tangled her legs with his. His body slid erotically against her, the rivulets of perspiration making it even more pleasurable.

 

She dragged her fingers languidly through his hair, gasping and tensing when she felt his movements quicken. Longing to urge him to completion as he had for her, she instead slid her hands up and down his back, arching to meet his hips. Still trembling, she raised her legs slightly so he could go deeper, working her inner muscles.

 

"Oh, fuck," he blurted, hands reaching to grip the edge of the mattress for stability. He began rutting against her like a savage beast and she gloried in the uninhibited movements. She felt him twitch inside her. Once, twice, then he crashed into her as deeply as possible. A series of primitive growls caused his lips to vibrate against her ear and her eyes widened in surprise at the feel of his release. Lips parting to expel the breath she had been holding, she stilled when his mouth covered hers in a slow, exhilarating kiss as his body sagged against her. He whined softly as he withdrew and she clung to him, not quite ready to let him go. Not just yet.

 

He brought her with him when he rolled to his back and she curled against his side, hand resting over his rapidly pounding heart. His long fingers shakily pushed her hair from her face before pulling her over him to offer another kiss. "That was so fucking good," he whispered, hands smoothing down her back before holding her close. He didn't seem to mind the sticky sweat that coated their bodies or the fact that his legs hung over the side of her bed. Fingers swept over the small of her back before sliding down to lightly cup her backside. He gave it a gentle squeeze, nipping tenderly at her tingling lips. "Want to share a shower before round two?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story