"Now let it just absorb in" I heard Justin faintly. I sat back and closed my eyes, enjoying the increasing high. "You like that, eh?" He laughed. I couldn't hide my smile. Justin got up and opened a door that led downstairs. "Come on" He invited me. I followed him to what seemed like a huge play area. He had a bar, a pool table and an in-ground pool. I didn't care what this guy said, he had it made. 

 

"Wow, Justin this is...incredible" I commented, wiggling my nose to ease the discomfort. He handed me a shotglass with what seemed like Tequila in it.

 

"Wanna go for a dip?"

 

"I-I don't have my bathing suit" 

 

"That's alright, clothes are fine" He said as he grabbed me and threw me into the water. 

 

"Justin!!" I screamed. Before I knew it, I was soaking wet, trying to get my hair out of my face. I didn't even have time to notice that Justin had joined me..shirtless. I began shivering immediately.

"Th-th-this w-water's c-cold" I stuttered. Justin came and wrapped his arms around me. For a second, just a second, it felt okay. Until I realized, he was high.

 

"Justin, don't. We're high" I said as I unwrapped myself from his hold and got out of the water. 

 

"Sofia, it's alright, we won't remember a thing" Suddenly the high wasn't enough to distract me from his comment. 

 

"That's the problem Justin. You know how many men I have to sleep with, and try not to remember a thing? That never works. It really wouldn't work with you" Justin stepped out of the pool as I took a step back. 

 

"Why wouldn't it work with me?" He asked, walking closer. I moved back a little more.

 

"Because" I simply said. 

 

"Because?" His tone asking a question. His eyebrow lifted and a smirk appeared across his face. He continued to walk over until he cornered me. So close I could feel his breath right on the nape of my neck. 

 

"I-I was beginning to look at you more like a friend"  My eyes hiding from his.

 

"No you weren't" My eyes met his.

 

"Yes I was" I defended.

 

"No. You were beginning to want me" 

 

"W-well so what if I was? Look now. You won't even remember it" 

 

"Then make me" His face got closer to mine, reaching for it and I did. I wanted it so badly, but I pulled away before our lips could meet. 

 

"Not right now" I said. I began back upstairs and noticed the bag still sitting on the glass table. I sat down in front of Justin, took some out the bag, cut some up as I watched him do and sniffed the first line. 

 

"What the hell are you doing?" 

 

"What you do" I said. Justin sat next to me and sniffed the last line. 

 

After that, I think he took me home. 

 

~~~~~~

Two Weeks Later...

 

"I'm really getting sick of you Violet" I walked over to Sal. My eyes were low and my body was trembling just a tad. 

 

"Did I really miss that much? I think my pussy needed a break anyway" I felt him grab onto my hair and drag me into the back alley. 

 

"Don't you dare fucking talk to me like that" His finger in my face, hot liquor breath gazing over me. I let out a laugh. Where I got the balls to laugh? Only God knows. He pushed me up against the wall harder. 

 

"You're hurting me"

 

"Good" He said while he pulled my hair a little more. He pulled me into a nasty kiss. "Now go do your fucking job. That one's yours" He said as he pointed to a red Mercedes. I ran out, tears stinging my eyes. I wiped them quick and walked over to one of the cars. 

 

"Hey sugar" I greeted. "It's only $50" I bent down to see a man in a dark hat. I couldn't really see his face. 

 

"That's alright, I just came to give you this" The man handed me a small baggie filled with the dreamy white powder. I looked around as I took it and stuffed it into my coat pocket.

 

"Who is this from?"

 

"The boss" The man looked up. I recognized him from the club with Trace. I didn't know who 'The Boss' was. But I was thankful for what he gave me. 

 

It's funny how fond of the stuff I had become. I'd seen people use it before but never thought to until that day at Justin's house. It was like the more I thought about it, the more I needed it. And wanted it. 

 

~~~~

 

One o' clock came along soon enough. I had gotten a call that Justin was coming to pick me up. He was at a lounge not too far away. 

 

"Hey Sofia" He said. 

 

"Hey. Where are we going?" 

 

"We are going back to my place. I'm having a small get together" I nodded as we began to drive. We pulled up to his place soon after, along with several of his other friends. 

 

"I got an idea for a game!" Justin called over everyone. "Truth or dare"

 

"Oh what are we five?" One of the girls, Tammy yelled. 

 

"Let's just play dammit" He said as we all gathered around in a circle. "I'll go first" He started. "Tammy" She eyed him. "Truth or dare"

 

Tammy looked around, "Truth"

 

"Is it true you slept with Kyle" I looked over at Kyle who's smile grew bigger.

 

"Yes" She admitted. A bunch of noises made their way from people. Guess that was a surprise. "Alright, alright. New girl, you" She pointed at me. "Truth or dare" I chuckled.

 

"Dare" 

 

"I dare you....to kiss Trace" Trace looked up from the floor. I shrugged and crawled over to him. He looked extremely nervous. Our lips met softly before engaging in a more intimate manner. Once we parted everyone's jaws seemed to be on the floor. Guess it came off more intense. 

 

"Um, Justin" I quickly said. I looked at him. He seemed to be angry, his eyes were so...big. "Truth or dare" 

 

"Truth" He got himself ready. 

 

"Is it true you've slept with any of Trace's girlfriends?" He eyed me slowly.

 

"No" He said in a soft tone. "I don't really wanna play anymore" He got up and turned on some music before walking to the kitchen. 

 

A couple of hours passed and I was still sober. I struggled along the room and saw people making out, more drugs being done and just pure, calm chaos. I found a seat next to someone who was passed out before Justin picked me up by my hand. He led me out to the small patio by his pool. The cold air immediately caught me. 

 

"Justin, it's freezing here" He played with his nose. I knew what he had just finished doing. 

 

"Just, just don't move" He said. He walked over to me slowly and placed his hand on the side of my face. His eyes a little low, his lips met mine. The kiss grew more passionate before he pulled away. I had no clue what to say. What to do. "Let me take you home. It's late" He said. 

 

Was he really gonna send me home like that?

Chapter End Notes:
I wanted to open the door to the future Justin and Sofia chaos. So here's the beginning of it all.

Incomplete
Nattiekins is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Wayward One also liked 98 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story