Story Notes:

Sequel to "Untitled"

 AN 2014: Embarrassed by this, too. 

Life is......eventful. I graduated from college, one of the top three of my class. I found a great job in a law office, doing clerical duties to help me pay for grad school. I'm still deciding between a psych program or law school. Either way, my life is going in the direction I want it to. I own and live in a duplex. So, nothing's really been holding me back and I feel good about the opportunities I have ahead of me. I take what I do seriously; my boss sees that and has offered me his help if I do choose to go to law school. 

I guess the only problem with having everything in other parts of my life work out, was that my personal love life was barren due to my own lack of judgment. I let the most important person in my life slip through my fingers because of my fear. It might be a stupid reason to others, but very real and plausible to me. Was I dumb to let it ruin my chances with the man I loved? Yes, yes I was. But in the end things worked out, right? You have to lose something great to gain something great. I graduated with high honors, found an awesome job, and I have my own space. But I lost the first person I fell in love with. I lost JC Chasez.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story