Author's Chapter Notes:
My computer crashed on Oct 6th, on the day that my #PopTober entry was due. So, I make up for it now. Thank you. Enjoy. Review! Review!

You see a lot of crazy things when you deliver pizza, especially when you’re a girl. For some Neanderthal reason seeing a woman deliver pizzas produces one too many jokes. Working as a delivery girl through college, it has not been easy. My boss warned me of college boys being rude and vulgar towards. Some of the guys around the pizza shop would talk about pizza guys getting laid for a tip, but I knew they were trying to make me nervous.

I had a delivery at about 8:42 on a Sunday evening, so I figured that it was for the football game that was on TV. I took the two pizzas and walked up to the house and a very sexy blonde opened the door and invited me inside. But, I hesitated to do as I normally do and put the pizza on the table as he requested. 

“I just need to go in and get my wallet. What’s the total again?” he asked, his green eyes piercing through my soul.

"Uh, that'll be $19.65," I told him, looking down at the receipt on the pizza box.

"Well, you're looking a bit nervous? Are you alright?" he questioned, looking at me as he rummaged for his wallet in the pockets of a jacket.

"Yeah, we're getting slammed at work and I need to get back," I said, my hands began to sweat. The way his eyes were looking me over was unnerving. I couldn’t help but become anxious and nervous.

"I was hoping that you might be a little company for me, Kylie," he said looking at my name tag, a stupid thing we were all forced to wear. Personally, I hated it because it made customers think we were on a personal level.

"Well, I do have a job to do," I told him. But, he lifted his hand up and silenced me. Clamping my mouth shut, I could feel a bit of fear begin to creep through my veins.

"Look, Kylie, I know you’re just a college kid in need of extra cash. And I also know, you’re a very pretty girl. All you have to do is listen to what I have in mind and I promise you that you'll get a great tip," the blonde, green-eyed strange offered.

"Excuse me, but what exactly are proposing here, Mr. Bass?" I responded, remembering seeing his name on the order ticket.

"Well, I really want to watch the Jets take on the Cowboys, but my friend is here. And, well, he’s a talker and he keeps interrupting my game. So, if you’ll keep him entertain for like the next hour, I’ll give you $100 tip,” he smiled at me, flashing a hundred dollar bill along with a twenty dollar bill.

"What kind of entertaining?" I asked, seeing myself buying real groceries this week.

"He’s a freak, so I’m sure you can figure something out, and please, call me Lance," he said motioning for me to walk into what I assumed was the living room. 

“Are you kidding me? Are you seriously asking me to fuck your friend? You’re a psycho,” I angrily replied, more vicious words dying at the tip of my tongue. He laughed, like the pompous asshole he seemed to be and called out some guy’s name. 

My hands were stationed at my waist, and I’m sure an angry and insulted look was across my face. I tapped my foot waiting for him to hand over the money for the pizzas and I could get the hell out. 

“Did you call me?” a voice spoke behind me, scaring me. Twisting around in surprise, I was met with the most handsome man ever. He was a lot older than I was, the slight graying at his edges told me this. The most piercing icy blue eyes that I’d ever come across. And the chiseled bone structure in his face made him all man and so delicate. Letting my eyes travel down, I could see the defined chest and arm muscles through his tight t-shirt. He was a bit on the thin side, but damn, it looked good on him. 

“Yeah, man, pizza’s here,” Lance said, and I am sure there was a smirk on his face. I could hear the little fucker’s smirk in his voice. 

“I’m Kylie, nice to meet you,” I said, bravely introducing myself and reaching out a shaky hand. 

“Nice to meet you, are you the delivery girl?” he asked, shaking my hand and looking over my shoulder. 

“I’m that among other things. What else would you like me to be?” and I couldn’t believe that had just flown out of my mouth. The warmth rushing to my most inner places was taking over my mind and my mouth. He smirked. The motherfucker actually smirk. The sexiest smirk I ever did see. And, I felt myself puddle. 

“Well, I’ll be in there,” Lance laughed quietly before taking the pizza box and stepping into what I still assumed was the living room. 

“I don’t think they have delivery girls like you in LA, but I’m definitely going to rally for upgrades,” he joked, his eyes displaying hunger and playfulness. I allowed his eyes to roam my body, albeit making me feel a bit shy. My mouth had already gone and said more than it should’ve; there was no backing down. 

“Want to play some poker?” he asked, and I know my eyebrow rose higher than ever possible. I wasn’t all that great of a poker player, but I figured maybe I could convince him to do strip poker. 

“Strip poker?” I questioned, my hip cocking to one side without me prompting it. He raised one eyebrow in surprise before agreeing. Motioning for me to follow him, he led me to dining room. Rummaging through a hallway side table, he came up with a stack of cards.

We sat down at the table and got started. He soon had my shirt and pants off and he was sitting there in just his jeans and socks. I was starting to have trouble focusing on the game at hand because his chest was too perfect. Plus, I knew he was having a great time with my tits. They looked like they were going to pop out of my bra at any time. I feared that I’d soon be the only one naked. 

Before I could finish my thought, my luck changed for the better and the game went downhill fast for him. I won two hands in a row, and off came his pants and socks. As he sat back down, I saw it. His hard cock pushing against his grey boxer briefs. The next hand was a critical one either I was going topless or he was going to lose the game and every stitch of clothes. Sweat popped out on my forehead as he called for cards. He laid down his three Jacks with a smug smile, until I said, "Lose the briefs, boy," and laid down four Kings.

"Damn," he said standing up to drop his underwear. I smiled as his underwear fell to his ankles to reveal a hard 8 1/2" cock and balls.

"Good God," I said before standing up. He stood there, unashamed, in all his glory. I continued walking towards him, clad only in my bra and panties. Standing in front of him, I felt his tip brush against my belly. And that did it. I crumbled. 

“Sit down," I commanded. He followed her instructions then stroked on his hard cock as I went back to his clothes. Picking up his jeans, fishing through his wallet for a condom. I came up empty-handed. 

“Nothing?” I asked, disappointment washing over me. He shrugged, realization setting in his mind as well. 

“I need it,” I mumbled, knowing that I needed my fix. His body was calling to me, and I needed to respond.

"Me too," he told me. And, I could see it in his eyes.

"Ah, fuck it,” I said and made my way back to him. Standing in front of him, I dropped my bra and he nearly foamed at the mouth. Taking his hands in my own, I placed them over my breasts. Heavenly. I couldn’t stop my head from lulling back feeling the gentle pressure from his soft, calloused hands. 

Moving his hands from my breasts to my hips, he hooked his index fingers on the waistband of my panties. Sliding them down, I eased one, two legs out. Hooking his hands on the back of my thighs, he drew my body closer. I was forced to straddle his lap, and I was not protesting. Dipping my body low, I felt his erection brush against my ass. A soft moan escaped his lips, and I couldn’t help the smile that crept onto my lips.

Then I took his hands and placed them on the small of my back, before I reached down and took hold of his hard cock and rubbed it against my slit several times. I continued to do this with his hands guiding and supporting my body. After a bit of teasing, I couldn’t take it anymore. I eased my drenched slit down onto his stiff cock. Slipping it into my body, I groaned with pleasure as his cock slid all the way into my hot wet pussy.

I started out slowly at first then sped up the tempo driving both of us closer and closer to the edge. And, he’d take over occasionally and direct our movements. And, he knew what he was doing because he would get us there and then slow down, and I got the feeling that he was just teasing me.

"You like that pussy on your cock, huh?" I heard myself asked. Feeling his nod in response against my neck, I continued to bounce up and down his cock. 

“Damn girl, you’re so fucking tight," he groaned against my pulse point, sending vibrations down to my clit. It only encouraged me to bounce faster and harder on him. I could feel the familiar coiling begin at my toes. 

“That’s right mami, bounce on it,” he groaned, lifting his face to watch me ride him. Grasping his shoulders, I used him as leverage as I lifted my body up and down on his cock’s tip. He must’ve really like that because he tossed his head back before letting it lull to the side. His hands squeezed my hips tighter and his tongue peeked out the corner of his mouth. 

“I’m almost there mama,” he groaned, spanning his right hand across my abdomen. His thumb found its way to my sensitive bud, and he began a slow caress. Circling and pressing, the coiling began climbing higher on my body. I could feel my body begin to tense up, and my walls begin to squeeze.

"I want it in your pussy,” he gruffly stated, beginning to feel my body tense up. Looking up, my chocolate eyes locked with his icy blues. Nodding, I continued my assault on his cock. I felt myself tense up and knew that I was going to have an orgasm. He held on to his load for two seconds until I started to moan out loud before he started to shoot his hot load of cum deep in my pussy.  We sat there panting for a couple of minutes before I began to get up. He watched me as I began to get dressed and we both knew that this wild time was over. He stood up and began to pull on his clothes, as well.

"Time to leave," I said pointing to the hallway leading to the front door.

"I had a great time," he told me, and I saw sincerity in his eyes.

"Do me a favor,” I said, pausing in the doorway of the dining room. He arched an eyebrow waiting for the rest of my request. “Forget about me.”

He didn’t say anything, and so, I walked out. I took the twenty from the foyer table where Lance had left it and quickly opened the door. 

Almost making it out the door, a deeper voice stopped me. And, I knew it was Lance. 

“Hey, what about your tip?” he asked, waving the $100 bill. I saw those same icy eyes standing behind him awaiting my reply. Contemplating my words, a smile reached my face. 

“Priceless,” I smirked and hopped the couple of steps down to the walkway. I heard laughter from the doorway, but I didn’t turn around. I kept my head held high as I made my way to my car, parked at the sidewalk.

When I did get back to work, my boss wasn't real happy that I'd been gone for an hour and a half, but I lied and told him I’d gotten lost and a flat. Plus, my phone battery was too low to call. But, I found a very nice man with a jack that helped me. He rolled his eyes, remained silent, and handed me my next delivery.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review! Review!

Completed
jersey_tenn is the author of 34 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked But, What About Your Tip? also liked 34 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop randomhookup chairsex