Story Notes:
The story's been brought back to life. Set during the lawsuit. This is my idea of how Lou handled the situation.

Lou Pearlman leaned back in his large chair, his hands folded on his stomach. He looked up at the ceiling and started counting the tiles, trying to keep the fury that was rising in him down. As soon as the door to his office closed he slammed his fist down on his desk, causing everything on it to rattle.

His eyes were squinted in anger, his teeth were clenched. He slammed his hands on the table and pushed his chair back. He strode, angrily, over to the two large pictures on his wall.

The pictures of his most successful boy bands.

The Backstreet Boys and ‘N Sync.

The two bands alone were making him the best known talent manager in the world. He was the reason ‘N Sync and The Backstreet Boys were on top of their game in both the US and in Europe. He was the reason they were big when they first stated in Europe. He was the reason they had anyone listen to them when they started their group. And this was how they decided to repay him? By suing him? He put them on top and they’re suing him for fraud?

Lou grabbed the two large pictures off of the wall and threw them both onto the floor. Panting heavily, he glared at the two pictures before grabbing a pair of scissors from his desk. He broke the glass that covered the pictures and, furiously, cut up the pictures until it lie in pieces on the floor.

He looked up when the door opened and his secretary walked in, cautiously. “Mr. Pearlman, I have ‘N Sync’s attorney on the line. What would you like me to tell him?”

Lou looked down at the pieces on the floor. The only part of the ‘N Sync picture that was facing up at him were the smiling faces of Justin, JC, and Chris. A slow sadistic smile came onto his face. He looked up and peered at his secretary over the rim of his glasses. “Tell him…that I won’t give these boys up. Not without a fight.”

Chapter End Notes:

 

So I got re-inspired to write this story again. I hope you all like it. Those of you who have read this before, some parts of the story has been changed. Please leave a review.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story