Lou tapped his stubby fingers against his desk, his dark eyes darting around the room at the different plaques hung on the wall: Gold, Platinum, 2xPlatinum, Silver, Diamond… His hands clenched into fists. How could they do this to him? He started them; he gave them everything they needed to get where they were but they decided to pull it out from beneath them.

It wasn’t as if he had been asking for something big. Just parts of their income that he felt was due. After all, he was the brain behind the operation so a few extra dollars wasn’t a difference. But the whiney brats had to make it seem like he was sucking the money out of their own pockets and run to their mothers.

Well, he bet Justin did. He’s the biggest Momma’s boy of the group, because of him Lou had to deal with Lynn riding on his ass demanding that they get some time off, that they get paid more, that they get better hotel rooms and blah blah blah. Lou growled as a picture of her face popped into his head. He hated that woman, no, that bitch. She always got in the way of his plans. He was surprised that she didn’t have a fucking collar around Justin’s neck.

Lou leaned back in his chair and tapped his fingers against each other in the motion of a wave crashing on a beach. The boys all seemed to see Lynn as their second mother, minus Justin of course, and they always listened to her…

Lou clicked his tongue. Maybe it was time to pay the little bitch a visit.

Chapter End Notes:

 

This chapter was short or purpose and you'll understand why in the next few chapters.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story