{Chloe}

Shelly nudges my shoulder, hanging up the phone and pointing to the corner where he’s been sitting for the past two hours. He’s got a notebook lying in front of him on the table, and his baseball cap is tilted to the side, as he leans down and furiously writes whatever it is that he’s writing. He’s had about four cups of coffee now, and I notice the effect, as his left leg is bouncing up and down, probably to some unknown rhythm in his head. He looks like such a little college student, with his University of Chicago hoodie on, his paperwork sprawled in front of him.

“Your boyfriend is too cute,” she comments, giddily.

I smile at my co-worker, ready to tend to my next table. “He’s not my boyfriend,” I explain once again. I casually walk past the middle-aged woman and have to smile to myself when she just shrugs and winks at my response to her comment. I’ve told Shelly this bit of information for the past four days that we’ve worked together now, but she just can’t seem to accept it, because every day he’s in here, I always seem to find her saying to me, “Your boyfriend is so cute, Chloe”--- or something along the lines of that.

You see, Justin has been coming into the coffee shop a lot lately. He usually comes a few hours before my shift is over, and he’ll just sit there and do his home-work and read, waiting for me to get off work before we walk home together. Believe me, at first, I didn’t like it. I told him he was a distraction. But now…well, I must admit, it’s kinda nice actually. It gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day, as disgusting and cheesy as that may sound to you. And anyway, it’s not like I have much of a say in the matter, because let’s face it; Justin doesn’t ever listen to orders. If you tell him not to do something, that’ll just more than likely guarantee that he’s going to do it to spite you.

Anyway, thank God my shift is almost over.

I’m so glad that I don’t have to close tonight because I am seriously starving right now. I glance down at my watch and notice that I have about fifteen minutes left before I can finally clock-out and go meet Justin. I’m so excited to go home.

As I reach my next table, I plaster a bright smile onto my face. There’s a middle-aged couple, sitting across from each other, holding hands and giggling like they're in love. Usually I find couples disgusting; especially the kind of couples that go out in public and look—well, like a couple. But for some reason, I find these two to be adorable. They just look so happy and carefree with each other. Greeting them in a pleased tone, I say, “Hi. What can I get for you two tonight?”

I happily take their orders, stopping by Justin’s table on my way back. He’s perched in the corner, and immediately looks up when I’m standing by him. “Hey, we can head out in just a few minutes. Do you want anything else before I get off?”

Justin glances down at his half-full cup of coffee and shakes his head. “Naw…I think I’ve had enough for today,” he grins. “Hurry up though, woman, cause I’m hungry and I already ate like three muffins here.”

I playfully roll my eyes at him. “Okay. I’ll be done in a few.”



****



I smile and turn around to wave when I hear Shelly’s voice calling out to me, “Bye Chloe! Have a good night!”

“You too,” I say, turning back around and heading out the door Justin is patiently holding open for me. He exits closely behind me. As he catches up to my side, our hands routinely connect, his fingers intertwining and lacing with my own. It’s weird…I don’t know what Justin and I are exactly, but I can see why Shelly and other people are asking here a lot lately.

I mean, we have been spending a lot of time together, and we do occasionally hold hands and share the odd brief kiss here and there. But that’s about as far as it goes. Innocent enough, right?

And besides, I highly doubt that Justin even considers me anything even remotely close to a girlfriend. Because….well…because it’s Justin for God’s-sake. He’s a player. He doesn’t date just one person—he dates around. I mean, sure, I’ve noticed the lack of girls he’s been bringing home lately, but hell, who’s to say that he doesn’t go over to their place still? I wasn’t born yesterday, and I’m not that stupid and naïve as to believe that Justin has suddenly ditched all his flavors of the week for little ol' me. Sure, it’d be nice, and sure, sometimes I almost feel like he’s totally changing as a person right before my eyes, but that doesn’t mean that I’m one-hundred-percent convinced that he’s to be trusted.

And then there’s Alex.

I went out to lunch with him with Elise the other day and this time, gave him my number. He’s called me a few times, and we even went to the gym together the other day. It was really fun. And he’s seriously so, so smart. He wants to go to law-school eventually. I mean, fuck...he’s really smart. And he’s cute. And he’s nice. And sweet. And he has good manners. And he doesn’t seem like a player.

And he’s pretty much—well, he's pretty much perfect.

I don’t know though. It’s not as if I know him that well or anything. Elise keeps telling me to just go for it with him, but I mean, I don’t know. I know Justin and I aren’t officially together or anything, and I’m sure he hooks up with other girls besides me, but I’m just not like him. I’d feel wrong if I did anything more than hanging out with Alex.

Oh, the tangled web I weave. Heh…but seriously...it’s crazy what a soap opera my life has turned into these past few months. It wasn’t long ago that the only thing I worried about was school, paying my bills and rent on time, and then of course, hanging out with my good old buddy Chris. Now—well now—

I’m quickly brought out of my thoughts as Justin’s strong grip suddenly halts my movement. He’s hastily released my hand and is now gripping my shoulders from the side. I look up curiously, noticing a car hurriedly swishing by me. I take a step back and widen my eyes.

“Whoa, whoa baby. What are you trying to do? Kill yourself on me?” Justin reprimands. “You gotta watch where you’re going; Chicago traffic isn’t gonna stop for you my dear.”

I shake my head, waiting for the little walk sign to appear this time. “Sorry. I was thinking and not paying attention to where we were going,” I explain, sheepishly.

Justin lets go of his hold on me, grabbing my hand again, and tugging for me to follow him across the street now that it’s safe to do so. “Well, good thing you have someone sexy like myself to watch over you,” he teases, squeezing my hand.

“You’re so full of yourself, Justin,” I reply, only half-jokingly. He is so full of himself, but yet I’ve sort of grown used to it. It’s just—Justin.

“Confident,” he corrects me, lightly. “Anyways, what were you thinking about? Me?”

I laugh, trying to keep up with his large strides. Justin has such long legs, sometimes it’s hard to walk as fast as him. “See what I mean! You just assumed I was thinkin’ about you.”

“Well, what were you thinkin’ about then?” he pries, again.

“Just…stuff,” I reply at last. Changing the subject, I add, “I’m hungry Justin. What are we gonna eat?”

“I dunno. What do you want?”

“Um…I want something quick. A hamburger.”

“McDonald’s?” he suggests.

“Yeah, McDonald’s,” I agree. “And then I can get an ice cream cone, too!”

“Ooh, so yummay!” he says, excitedly, mocking my enthused tone.

I pout. “Don’t be mean to me.”

Justin lets go of my hand again. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him, placing a quick kiss on my cheek. “You know I’m just kiddin’ with you girl. I wouldn’t wanna ever be mean to my little cupcake, now would I?” he teases, his voice coming out baby like.

I fight the urge to vomit, yet find myself smiling anyway.

Gag me.

We do act like one of those disgusting little couples, don’t we?

“Oh god, Justin. Just shut up…”



****



{Justin}

I drop my book bag to the side of the table. I sit our tray of food down and wait for Chloe to join me with our drinks. She leisurely strolls up to our table, sipping on her Coke and glancing at the empty tables around us. As she takes a seat across from me, I pop another one of her french-fries into my mouth.

She sets both cups onto the table. “Justin! Stop eating my fries,” she scolds next, grabbing her burger off the tray. “You said you didn’t want any.”

I smirk at her before taking another one. “Yeah, but that’s just ‘cause they taste so much better when they are your fries.”

Chloe rolls her eyes. “Bitch.”

I chuckle and comment, “Damn girl, you’re so protective of your food.”

She just chews on her burger, ignoring my statement. “Mmm.”

I watch her lick her lips and wipe her mouth off. She’s so hot...

“Please tell me we’re not playing the staring game again.”

“No, no,” I relent, shaking my head. I proceed to open the box that my own burger is in, quite ready to eat myself. Oh yeah…double quarter-pounder with cheese baby. My favorite.

The table grows pretty silent as we both sit and chew on our food. When I’m finally done eating, I notice that she still has half of her burger left. And I know that she’ll get on me if I start to stare at her again, so I offer to go and buy her that ice cream cone she wanted instead.

See, I’m such a gentleman.

Anyhow, she has accepted my offer, and so I quickly slide out of the booth, heading for the front counter. I order her ice cream and make my way back to our table, sliding back into my spot just as easily as I had left it.

I hold out her cone of vanilla ice cream and she smiles appreciatively at me as she takes it out of my hand. “Thank ya Justin,” she says.

I nod and watch her mouth. I’m sorry, I know she hates it when I stare at her, but what am I supposed to do? I wasn’t in the mood for any dessert, and I’m done eating. God, I think Chloe is such a tease. She does this shit on purpose. Just to turn me on. I mean, she’s just licking that thing up—and her tongue—Oh God…

“You’re doing it again,” she reminds me, finally.

Ha…what’d I tell you?

Fine, if she wants to play like that, I suppose I’ll just let her know what I’m thinking.

Hmm…maybe….

“Can I ask you something?” I inquire at once.

Chloe gives me a ‘look.’ Yes, she has a lot of looks, and by now, I know this one pretty damn well. This one means she’s gonna speak her mind--Lord, help us all. “I hate when people say ‘can I ask you something.’ As if the person said no, you may not ask me something, it would stop them from asking their original question in the first place. God…”

Geez. She’s rambling. See what I mean? She always has something smart to say, I swear. “Ok ok. I’ll just ask you then,” I quickly interrupt her. She licks her ice cream again. “I was gonna ask—has anyone ever gone down on you before?”

“Excuse me?” she asks, practically choking on her words.

I smirk at her sudden discomfort. One way to make Chloe squirm is to talk about sex. It’s quite fun, actually. So I decide to elaborate, “You know what I mean. Have you ever let a guy eat your p…”

“Justin!” she immediately shrieks, interrupting me.

I knew she would…

Ha, ha.

I watch in amusement, as she looks around the deserted fast food restaurant before finally turning her annoyed gaze back on me. Narrowing her eyes, she says, “I didn’t realize my sexual history was such a subject as to be discussed over dinner.”

“Just answer the question,” I smirk. “You’re avoiding.”

“You’re such a bastard.”

“So…no?”

“Actually, Justin,” she puts on a confident face, “If you must know—yes. See, I like to get mine—and then I go to sleep.”

My mouth drops open in shock. “Chloe…” I whisper in amazement.

She’s back to licking her damn ice cream.

“Mmm—yes, Justin?”

I shake my head, not knowing exactly what it is that I want to say to her. I watch her for a few seconds before I finally conclude, “You’re such a tease.”

“Well, thank you,” she comments, dryly.

“So, were they any good?” I pry, referring to the so-called men that have gone down on her.

She bites into her cone and chews slowly before she sarcastically responds, “Yes, they were lovely. Absolutely lovely.”

“Oh really?” I comment. “Did they make you c…”

“Justin!”

I chuckle at her. Chloe seriously has this whole sweet-naughty girl thing going on for her. One minute she’ll be saying something seductive, and the next she’s blushing like a little schoolgirl at the mention of anything sexual. Well, oh well—I guess I’ll just have to further push her buttons. “I bet you I could make you...” I trail off, raising my eyebrows at her.

“Thanks,” Chloe immediately replies, mockingly rolling her eyes at me, “But I think I’ll pass on that one, Casanova.”

“Why?” I demand, leaning my elbows on the table. “I’ll have you know, I could have you screamin’ with multiple orgasms...”

“Oh my God,” she says, burying her head in her hands. “Please stop talking about sex, Justin.”

“Fine, but if you ever want me to eat your…” I wait for her to hiss my name again before I continue to happily put these naughty thoughts into her mind. Oh yeah, she cannot resist me much longer. I know she’s gotta be horny sometime or another.

“Well, you know where I live sexy…”



****



{Chloe}

God-damn-mother-fuckin’-bastard!

Seriously. He knew what he was doing at the restaurant tonight. And he did it on damn well purpose. I mean, he’s such a prick! And he actually thinks that he can make me horny with that stupid cocky smirk of his, and his stupid little comments about giving me multiple orgasms…

Please.

The only reason that he would even be able to do such a thing would be because he’s just a fucking man-whore ,and he’s probably gone down on like twenty thousand other sluts.

Eww, what an asshole!

God. Deep breaths, Chloe, deep breaths.

I turn over in my bed again. I hit my head on the mattress, banging the pillow on top of my head. I can’t sleep. What the fuck? Justin is such an asshole! Oops, did I already mention that?

Well, it’s true.

He’s gone and put these stupid thoughts into my head, and now I can’t sleep. I mean—Justin isn’t an asshole—he’s cute. He’s such a cocky bastard, but he’s a cute cocky bastard.

Goddamnit!

I’ll admit it. I’ll just admit it--I’m horny.

Shit. Stupid Justin!

I squeeze my legs together. Rolling over again, I huff and stare up at the ceiling in my dark room. Where the hell is my cell phone anyway? I mean, I could just call Justin and say…hi?

Or not. I shouldn’t do that. No, I shouldn’t call Justin…

Oh fuck it. I’m calling him. Grabbing my phone, I find his now saved phone number in my cell and press the talk button. Oh gosh, I can hear his loud ass phone ringing through the walls….

And you know what?

Fuck keepin’ the damn goodies in the jar!

“Hello?” he finally rasps, yawing into the phone. “What’d ya want cupcake?”

“I hate you.”

“Um…”

“And I’m coming to your room in fifteen minutes.”

I snap the phone shut, my stomach turning as I hop out of bed. What should I do now? Oh my God, I’m a slut! I’m gonna go to Justin’s room. I’m really gonna do it. I mean, no I’m not gonna fuck him, but shit…

I’m going to Justin’s room!

Late at night. To mess around. Oh God…

Shit, I think I’m gonna shower right quick. Yes, yes, I better shower. I’ll just quickly shave my legs--just in case they’ve suddenly become stubbly since this morning. Oh fuck, thank God Elise dragged me along with her to the salon last week for that Brazilian.

What am I thinking here? I’m such a slut!

I wonder what I should wear though?

I’ve turned the light in my room on by now, and I’m shuffling through my drawers, trying to find something—appropriate? A thong? No. I don’t want to go to his room wearing a thong! But I can’t just wear normal underwear either; I mean that’s not sexy, right?

I suddenly spy a simple pair of black boy shorts, and quickly make up my mind. Yes, I’ll wear these. But then again, black means you want to have sex, doesn’t it? Oh shit, I’m reading way too much into this.

Justin won’t care anyway.

Justin.

God, I hate him.



****



I sneak my head out into the hallway, checking just to make sure that Chris isn’t anywhere around when I’m going into his room. My heart is seriously trembling. When I see that it’s safe, I quickly walk out of my door and towards Justin’s. I boldly twist his doorknob, opening it up without even a knock.

I slip inside his room and hurriedly close the door behind me. Breathing heavily, I tilt back against the door, taking in the scene before me with wide eyes. Justin’s bare back is to me as he is leaning down and lighting another candle in his now dimly lit room. He’s wearing nothing but a pair of basketball shorts, and when he finally turns around to acknowledge my presence, I almost die.

He knows what he’s doing.

I don’t know whether I like that, or whether I dislike that. I mean the candles, the soft R&B tunes coming from his stereo—seriously, he’s so seductive. And he’s coming towards me. I think I might have already fallen had I not been supporting my weight against his door.

Just as he’s about to reach me, I suddenly have doubts. My hand reaches for his doorknob again as I’m completely ready to run away. I’m not able to do that though, because Justin’s too quick, and his hand is suddenly on top of my own, halting it from any movement. His tall frame is hovering above me, his body oh-so-close to mine. I can smell his cologne as he gently pulls my hand away from the doorknob. He twists the lock instead of allowing my sudden exit. Damn it.

I look up, my eyes wide, as he raises an eyebrow at me. “You’re not gonna back out now, are you?” he counters, lowly.

I take in a shaky breath, exhaling slowly. “N-no.”

“Good.” His eyes travel down my body, his hands reach out to hold my hips. “But you have to promise me something,” he whispers at last, placing a teasing set of kisses along my neck.

“Promise you what?” I ask, shakily.

“Promise me you’ll be good—you’ve got to be quiet so Chris doesn’t wake up…”

A chill runs down my spine as he begins to suck on the skin of my neck. “I’ll—I’ll be quiet,” I manage at last, tilting my head to the side and allowing him better access.

After a while of his sweet torture, Justin finally pulls away and smirks at me. His lips suddenly descend towards my own, as we begin to make-out against his doorway. His hand reaches its way up my side until he is cupping my breasts through the thin material of my white tank-top. I don’t have a bra on, and he seems more than excited about this.

His tongue is massaging my own as he gently begins to nibble on my bottom lip. Oh my God…he’s making me feel really good, and I think I might pass out from the pleasure. I hate that Justin can do this to me. I really do…

I feel his fingers pull at my hair tie, my ponytail coming undone as my hair loosely falls around my shoulders. His fingers tangle inside my locks as he continues to kiss me till my knees start to feel weak. We’re both out of breath when we finally pull away from each other. My head is just a little hazy when he grabs for my arm and starts leading me towards his bed…

There’s really no way I can stop this now. There’s this tiny doubt in the back of my mind that I’m being a huge whore right now--that I shouldn’t be doing this with him--but then again, I really, really don’t give a fuck.

I want this. I want to do this.

Before I know it, I’m sitting on the edge of his bed, and Justin is sitting between my knees, looking up at me with those shiny blue eyes of his. I caress his face, my thumb rubbing over his soft cheek. He has such a baby face.

“Do you want me to take your top off, or do you want to do it?” he licks his lips, waiting for my answer.

I take my hand away from his face, lifting my arms above my head in answer. I don’t say anything as I take a deep breath and wait for him to undress me.

Justin’s hands slide against my waist as he all at once latches onto my tank top and pulls it over my head. The cool air hits my chest, and I take in another deep, shaky breath as he stares at my half-naked body. I know I usually get on his case for staring, but he has this look in his eyes that makes me feel oh-so-sexy. My gaze falls upon his arm, and I focus on the cross tattooed upon his upper arm as I nervously wait for him to say—or to do something.

Suddenly, Justin’s body is lifting up and he’s pushing me back against the cool sheets of his bed. He perches me against his pillows, kissing my shoulder, as he is now hovering above me. “You’re gorgeous baby,” he whispers.

His hands go back to my breasts again, and I can’t help the gasp that escapes my throat as he starts to knead them between his fingers. “You feel really nice.”

I don’t know what to say but, “Oh God…”



****



{Justin}

Breathing in her skin, I lift my head from her neck. My hand reaches out and smoothes her hair away from her face as I stare at her appreciatively. We’ve been doing this for a while now, and I think she’s ready for more.

"I'm gonna touch you, okay?" I whisper, at last.

Chloe's face is flushed. Her breath catches in her throat at my words as she numbly nods her head. "Kay," she whispers back, softly, her eyes closing shut.

I grin as my hand ventures down her body. I trail my fingertips down her stomach until they finally graze over the top of her shorts. Before I go inside, I bring my hand down and apply a little pressure to her center, her shorts creating a barrier. "You wet for me baby girl?"

Chloe's breathing picks up. "Mmmmhhhmmmm."

"Yeaaaaah," I say. God, she's s hot. I want to fuck her. Not yet though. Tonight, I'm going to make her feel good. Damn good. My hand slips inside her shorts, feeling her smoothness. I immediately start to massage her clit, my finger working in a circular motion. Gotta get her worked up, you know. "You feel good," I say in her ear. "Soo wet."

"Justin..."

"Yes baby?" I say, my fingers still rhythmically working her.

"Touch me...inside,” she breathes her request.

For the first time, I slip a long finger inside her. Her body tightens, my finger slipping brilliantly inside her tight, hot wetness. It's amazing. I want to do the same thing but with my dick. "Like that?" I ask, grunting into her ear.

Her body is all sweaty; her chest is heaving…she moans. "Y-yeah."

Her body arches up, as I slip another finger inside her. I use my other hand to gently push at her hip bone, pinning her down against the bed. "Relax." My fingers are probing her violently now. I started off slow, but she's really, really wet now. Just when I think she could maybe come, I pull my fingers out. Chloe whimpers at the loss as I slide my hand up her belly and towards her chest.

"Justin," she cries. "Why'd you stoppppppp?"

My face kisses the valley of her breasts, all around her sweaty, soft, tan skin. "Cause, I'm gonna make you come more than once."

"What?" she asks, unsteadily.

I look up into her eyes with a cocky ass grin in place. "I told you I was gonna give you multiple orgasms, didn’t I? We’re just getting started…”

She still doesn’t seem to get it. I think my hands are distracting her.

"Huh?” Chloe moans.

"I told you….”

I don't give her a chance to question me again as I swiftly start to remove her under shorts. I slide them down her hips, and Chloe lifts her body so I can get them all the way off. Spreading her legs, I stare at her for a second, more than ready to delve in and make her come. Instead, I kiss her thighs, teasing her. My dick is throbbing. Here I am, I've got Chloe horny as fuck, and I'm about to taste her pussy. God, this is so fucking awesome. I've dreamt about this shit, mind you.

"Justin," she whimpers again. I love the sound of her whimpering my name. "Please..."

That's enough begging for me. My tongue slips inside of her, and she moans really loudly. I pull up for just for a second to reprimand her, "Shhh--you promised to be a good girl.”

My mouth returns to its ministrations as she promises to be quiet again, my tongue probing her insides. Chloe tastes sweet. One of her hands is running over my hair, tugging slightly. With her other hand, she’s gripping onto the sheets for dear life; she’s been doing it all night.

It’s not long before I’ve got her so worked up that I just know she’s about to come. My tongue keeps doing what it does, my fingers rub her….

Her body is shaking beneath me, her thighs quivering with her orgasm. “Mmmmm….” She whimpers when my tongue touches her again, her pussy still very sensitive from her orgasm. “Not yet baby girl…”

I ignore her cries, gently pinning her body down with my arms. “Relax…”

“Shit,” she curses, at last. “Oh my God, JUSTIN…”

Incoherent things are falling from her lips, but I don’t much notice. I’m too busy trying to take her there again. She’s digging her nails into my shoulders now. I’ll probably have the battle scars to prove it tomorrow.

But it’s worth it. Oh my God, it’s so worth it.

Especially later on, as I’m finally emerging from in between her thighs. I kiss my way up her stomach. I smile down at her, her body trembling and sweaty. Her eyes are dark, heavy with exhaustion. “Are you okay?” I ask, at last, taking in her disheveled appearance, petting her hair.

She doesn’t say anything to me though. She just breathes in deeply, her eyes fluttering shut. I lean down and kiss her forehead.

I think this is the first time in history that I’ve made Chloe Marin speechless.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story