{Chloe}

He turned me down.

It’s been three days, and I still can’t believe he turned me down for sex. I mean, is there something wrong with me? Am I not sexy to him? I know it’s not because he’s hesitant about doing the nasty; he’s not some virgin, or even close to being a virgin for that matter…

Justin loves sex. He loves to have it. He does have it a lot.

So why not have it with me?

I know I should be happy that he turned me down, that he didn’t take advantage of the fact that I was slightly intoxicated that night; but—still. I mean, yes, it was sweet of him. And yes, it was even noble of him to stop anything before it got started. So why am I so upset about it?

The past few days have been weird. I’ve been giving Justin the cold shoulder, and I’ve been pretty snippy with him. It’s not like I’m mad at him or anything—or maybe I am, and I just don’t know why I am.

And maybe this was his plan all along. Maybe he knew that if he stopped us from having sex that night, that I would want to fuck his brains out like I do right now. In fact, he probably planned this all out, and he probably knew this was going to happen to me; so there, that’s why I’m pissed at him!

But then again, that’s kinda crazy right?

I’m being irrational.

It’s not fair though.

Justin is supposed to be a jerk. He’s supposed to get on my nerves. He’s not supposed to go and do sweet, nice things for me; like cooking me dinner, and/or not taking advantage of me when he very well had the chance to take advantage.

God, I hate how—

Suddenly, their loud laughter brings me out of my thoughts, as I look to my side and find all three of them cracking up. We’re watching Napoleon Dynamite—for the fuckin’ millionth time, mind you—and it’s just horrible. Justin, Trace, and Darnell are all obviously amused by the flick, but me? I’m just stuck here, sitting around and being miserable, thinking about things that I shouldn’t be thinking about…

My eyes once again land on Justin’s oblivious form. He’s sitting beside me on the couch, his arm lazily draped over my shoulder. He’s wearing dark denim jeans, and this light blue button up shirt, which makes the blue in own his eyes stand out even more than usual. His lips are perfect and soft and wet from licking them like he always damn well does.

Unexpectedly, his clear blue eyes meet my own, as he probably wonders why I’m staring at him. He licks his lips at me. I’m so sick of him always licking his lips for fun; I’ve always hated this nasty habit of his--and now I’m convinced that he does it just to make girls horny. He gives me that crooked smile of his before finally turning his gaze back to the television once more.

One of his hands reaches out to nonchalantly rub at my thigh, and I quickly push it away. Can you believe he ever had the nerve to go and call me a tease? I think we can all clearly tell who the tease is in this twisted scenario. And I think that he needs to keep his damn hands off of me until he learns to back up what he starts…

Too bad I still want his cocky ass.

Weak, I know.

Leaning down into his ear, I softly whisper, “Can we talk for a second?”



****



{Justin}

I gasp for air as she pulls away from me. I lean against the counter for support, my wide eyes taking her in. “Dayum, girl. What was that for?” I breathe out, referring to the hard kiss she just attacked me with. (Not that I’m complaining or anything, but it was just kind of unexpected.)

“What do you think?” she retorts, smartly.

“I—I don’t know,” I stutter out my answer. For the first time, I notice her flushed appearance; her somewhat ragged breathing, her slightly hardened nipples poking through her tank top—the lust in her voice. “I…”

Our eyes meet with intensity, as she harshly interrupts me, “I suggest you have your friends leave Justin--and I suggest you do it quickly.” She straightens out her shirt as her eyes suggestively fall down to stare at my crotch. “I’ll be in my bedroom waiting for you.”

All the blood rushes to my dick at once. I incredulously watch her ass as she disappears before my eyes. I can’t believe what’s happening here. I feel like I’m having a wet dream or something. I mean, Chloe basically just told me that she’s waiting upstairs; waiting upstairs, horny for me and ready for me to fuck her. I feel my knees go weak as I place a steady hand onto the countertop.

Is this really happening? I can’t be dreaming, can I?

Trace and Darnell’s faint laughter sifts through my ears, and I know this isn’t a fantasy. This is real. I’m awake. She wants to have sex. Chloe Marin wants to have sex, with me, Justin Timberlake.

But can I really do this with her?

Should I resist her again?

I mean, she’s not drunk anymore. She’s got to know what she’s doing, what she’s getting herself into…

Fuck. Chloe.

Me. Sex.

Chloe.

Sweaty. Sweaty and naked.

I shake my head, adjusting myself in my pants.

Hell yes I can do this.



****



{Chloe}

It doesn’t take him long to get to me, and I’m already attacking him as he walks through the door. I begin to kiss him like there is no tomorrow. My hands slide up his chest, our lips merging together. His tongue is battling with my own as I work on unbuttoning his shirt. I get a few of the buttons to snap open. I pull away from him. “Do you have a condom?” I ask.

He nods his head dumbly, still trying to catch his breath. His eyes are darkening with lust as he watches me.

“Go get one,” I order him, shakily.

He nods at me again, disappearing once more, leaving me breathless. When he finally comes back from his bedroom and shuts the door behind him, I immediately go back to where we left off: me unbuttoning his shirt, us making-out like wild teenagers…

I slide his shirt off his shoulders and it carelessly falls to the floor, only to reveal his white wife-beater underneath. My hands rub over his biceps, as I pin him against my door, much like he did to me that first night we ever messed around. Justin leans his head back against the wooden barrier as I feverishly start to assault his neck with my mouth. I lick and suck and kiss everywhere; under his ear, along his strong jaw line, down to his collar bone.

His chest is heaving up and down. I place a soft kiss to his voice-box and he moans. I can feel he needs me too; his erection is pressing into me hard. Suddenly, his shaky voice interrupts my work.“What if…”

I don’t stop for long though. Only a second, and I’m kissing his neck again. “What if…”

“What if what?” I demand, pulling away and looking into his murky eyes.

“What if Chris comes home and we’re…”

I place my finger over his lips to stop him from finishing that sentence. Roughly grinding my lower body against his, I state, “Does this look like a face that cares?”



****



{Justin}

I’m seriously gonna put it on this girl.

We’re lying on her bed now, and she’s straddling me in nothing but her panties and her tank top. I’m still stuck in these fuckin’ jeans though, my dick straining and as hard as ever. Her lips are kissing my bare chest, her warm tongue softly trailing over my skin. My breath hitches in my throat for the millionth time today, the feeling of her mouth on my body oh-so-good.

I’m trying to get a grip of myself though. I realize in the corner of my mind that she’s pretty much been the only one taking charge and control here so far. Not for much longer though. I don’t know why the hell I was so hesitant to go through with this at first; what the fuck I was even thinking? This is obviously well over-due for the both of us, and I know that she needs it as much as I do.

You just don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment.

Oh yes…

So we’re gonna do it my way from now on. I’m gonna make her scream for me. And loudly. And I’m gonna fuck her so good that she won’t even be able to walk tomorrow. And then she’ll come so hard…

Quickly, I push my thoughts away as I gently shove her off of me. She looks up and gives me a disappointed, questioning look. I flip us over so that she’s lying down on her back. I prop my head against my elbow and reach my hand out to touch her.

My hand starts caressing her through her panties. She moans, my fingers rubbing her up and down, applying slight pressure. “Justin…”

She’s gonna be saying my name alright. “Yeah?” I breathe. I lean over and lick her lips. I begin to gently nibble on her bottom lip. My hand is moving roughly over her now. She’s wet; I can feel it through her underwear.

Chloe moans, closing her legs together and squeezing my hand in between them. I let out a soft chuckle. “Are you sure you want to do this?” I ask her, gently. This will be the last time I try to fight this and if she says yes, I don’t think I’ll be able to control myself much longer…

“Yes,” she breathes out in confirmation.

Thank God.

“This needs to go,” I suddenly mumble, tugging at the hem of her shirt. Chloe arches her back up and allows me to pull her top off her body and finally over her head. I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. I gently slide the black material off her chest. And at last, her breasts are exposed for my viewing pleasure.

I cup the soft flesh of her right breast, as my mouth latches onto her left. She wriggles beneath me, moaning and letting me know I’m making her feel good. I’ve got to get my cock out of these pants--and quickly.

I pull away from her and reach down to unbuckle my jeans. I take the condom out of my pocket that I got earlier and start to fumble with the package. Chloe lies there, her eyes closed, just waiting, knowing what’s to come. Yes, I’m going to make her come…

I finally slide the condom on, my jeans and boxers already cleverly discarded from my body. I take Chloe’s panties and start to glide them down her hips. This is it. I’m about to be inside of her. I hover above her, kiss her eyelids. She’s practically holding her breath, waiting for it.

She doesn’t have to wait any longer.

I take hold of her thighs and spread her legs. “I’m gonna…” I trail off in warning.

I push my way barely inside of her, pulling out. Chloe whimpers. I moan. I grab her arms and lift them up, gently pinning them above her head. I slowly begin to slide into her again. She cries out at the feeling, her pussy slowly accommodating my size.

She’s so fucking tight. Her walls are sucking me whole. All—the—way—inside.

Our hands intertwine above us. I lean down and kiss her lips. I can’t take it anymore. I pull out and then I slowly thrust back into her again. Chloe’s head thrashes to the side. Her breasts heave beneath my chest. Our sweaty bodies are pushed against each other, as my thrusts start to grow more violent.

Before I know it, I’m pounding into her, hard and fast. The beginning feelings of physical exertion are starting to overcome my body, but I’m not ready to be done yet. I want to take her there before I collapse inside of her, before I’m not able to move from the pleasure of it all…

I lean down and suck on her neck again, roughly creating those marks on her that will prove that this wasn’t all a dream tomorrow. Her hands squeeze my own, as I continuously pound into her over and over and over again. “You feel so g-good, girl,” I grunt into her ear, thrusting my dick deeper than before.

Chloe moans my name in response. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, squeezing me tightly. “Justin…”

“You don’t care if—if he he-ears…”

She pants, arching her body up to get closer. “Who?”

She knows who. The only person who could walk in here, find us butt-nekkid and try to kill me. I know it’s about that time for her… she’s getting so, so close. I let go of one of her hands, bringing my own hand down her body. Her legs immediately unwrap themselves around my waist as I roughly start to rub at her clit. “Say my name again…”

“W-why?” Chloe gasps.

“’Cause…”

“J-Justin…”

I continue to thrust into her. “Louder,” I groan.

“JUSTIN.”

And then, all at once, her pussy is clamping so tightly around me, I think I might stop breathing. She screams my name, as she brings her arms down, wrapping them around my back. Her body shakes below me, as she finally comes on my dick. I wait until she’s calmed down a little before I start to move again.

“I—I’m almost…”

Chloe slides her hands down and grabs my ass, pushing me inside of her as deeply as possible.

She squeezes her muscles tight on me, and I’m there…

I collapse onto her when it’s all done, my body literally spent. Both of us are still breathing heavily, as she gently runs her fingers up and down my back. She pets my hair and kisses my shoulder.

Shit. I can’t believe that just happened. I don’t think I’ll ever, ever forget this moment. What I’m feeling...

She fucking…

She’s a fucking sex-goddess.

My god.

I think I’m in love.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story