{Justin}

I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall, the beginning feelings of euphoria washing over my body. My dick is in some kind of heaven as she slowly lowers herself onto me, inch-by-inch…

She lets out a soft whimper and my eyes immediately pop open again. “You okay?” I murmur, breathlessly.

She leans down and captures my lips in a soft kiss, pulling back and nodding erratically, “Y-yeah…I’m just kinda sore…”

I don’t know what to say. She’s surrounding me, but my dick is throbbing so bad. It’s taking all my restraint not to thrust my hips up and try to go as deep inside of her as possible. Her hands are resting on my shoulders, as she gently grips onto me for support. I stroke the length of her sides, as I glance in the direction of the running shower, watching the hot water continuously slam down into the tub. I can already feel a thin layer of perspiration forming over my skin from all the heat in the room…

“I’m sorry,” I finally say, at last.

I guess her being sore would ultimately be my fault.

I suddenly feel her start to move on me, and once again, my dick is in heaven. Her tight walls are swallowing me whole. She rhythmically rocks herself up and down, riding me so good. Not all girls know how to do this; it’s all about rhythm, and she has it. I grip the back of her thighs, idly pushing up at the short pink skirt she’s wearing while we fuck.

Yeah, I know…this isn’t supposed to be happening.

Just like the last three times we were together weren’t supposed to happen either. But I just couldn’t stop myself then, and I still can’t stop myself now. I mean, friends can fuck each other, right?

I squeeze her breasts through the thin material of her tank top, my mouth finally connecting with the skin of her neck. She moans, as I thrust in synch with her rapid movements. My current position on the toilet seat definitely prevents me from being able to look into the bathroom mirror, yet I can just imagine the steam that is gradually fogging it over.

I pant her name out, “Chloe…”

Our eyes meet in a lustful and heated gaze. I watch her face as she endlessly slides down onto me, breathing heavily, her face flushed. I swear, I could come at any second; her tight heat is driving me insane. She slides down onto me again…and hard.

Shit, my cock is so deep inside of her pussy now. “God damn,” I groan, suddenly grabbing her ass and holding her still for just a moment. It’s not much longer until I feel myself letting go, a violent orgasm taking over my body.

Don’t look at me like that; I couldn’t help it.

She’s like a drug…



****



{Chloe}

I feel my heart beat pick up as I notice him entering the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. I pretend to study the screen of my lap top, nervously bouncing my legs up and down beneath the kitchen table.

God, I hope they don’t get suspicious…

I mean, it’s been at least an hour since we had sex in my bathroom. And I came down at least thirty minutes ago to join them. We made sure to turn the shower water on, so we couldn’t have been too loud, right?

I hope not. They haven’t said anything.

“Well, well, look who decided to finally get up and join us,” Marissa chirps at his arrival.

I glance to my left, watching her as she looks up from her magazine to greet him. My gaze quickly falls upon Justin. He’s standing before us now, taking a seat across from me at the table. He’s got on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, his slightly growing hair in a slightly messy state…

When he’s finally seated, he smirks and rubs at his ‘sleepy’ eyes. “Mmm, yeah I was tired,” he replies at last.

“Aww, did you have a good nap honey?” Marissa coos at him jokingly, already back to reading whatever magazine article she’s reading.

Justin smirks in my direction, raising an eyebrow at me. He licks his lips, staring into my eyes with amusement. “Oh hell yes. I had this sweet dream about some sexy mamma riding my d…”

“Eww,” Marissa quickly interrupts. She immediately looks up from her magazine, scolding him playfully, “Too much info there buddy.”

God, he’s such a bastard! He knows he shouldn’t be talking about shit like that and especially not when Chris and Marissa are in the room…

I decide that I should say something about it, too. I mean, it would only be natural for me to act disgusted at his comment, right?

“Yeah, no one wants to hear about your little wet dreams, Justin,” I add, sarcastically. “Right Chris?”

Chris’ head pops out from under the fridge, a confused look gracing his face. He obviously hasn’t been paying attention to the conversation. “Uh—right,” he replies, slowly. “You check the movie times yet?”

“Yeah, I—” I stop short, as I feel Justin’s sock covered foot begin to rub my leg under the table. I roll my eyes at him. Why do I find him attractive anyways? He’s obnoxious.

And I’m such a slut.

I mean, honestly. I don’t know what’s wrong with me here. I don’t even know what I feel for him…I just know that when he tries to resist me, it makes me want him more.

And then we end up having sex. And having sex again.

Shit, I’m supposed to be making him fall in love with me, not becoming his whore. He licks his lips once more, distracting me for yet another moment. God. He’s sexy; he knows he’s hot, and he uses that to his advantage.

I hate him.

But I like him, too.

I shouldn’t.

And I know he’s just using me for ass. I mean, he ignored me for five days after we had sex for the first time. I knew this, and I still had sex with him again. I’ve become pitifully unable to resist him. Yup, I’m pathetic.

“What were you saying before?” Chris suddenly inquires, coming towards the table with a bowl of chips in hand.

I quickly tear my eyes away from Justin’s lips, totally lost as to what was even asked of me in the first place. “Um…I don’t know?”



****



{Justin}

From my slouched position on the couch, I eye both Trace and Darnell with inquisitiveness. Apparently, I wasn’t just invited over to Darnell’s place to chill; I was invited because I need to know something. I’m wondering why they made me sit down to hear whatever needs to be said. And why do they seem to be dragging this whole process of telling me out anyways? I don’t know why, but the way they keep fidgeting is, quite frankly, starting to scare me.

“What the hell is going on?” I demand, firmly.

Trace shifts in his seat, tapping his fingers on his knees; he’s looking anywhere but at my annoyed face.

Darnell just clears his throat, staring at his shoes.

Fucking idiots. This is really starting to get irritating. “Hello? I asked a question,” I snap, agitatedly.

“Err…” Trace suddenly supplies, trailing off.

“Well…” Darnell begins.

I roll my eyes. “Well what?”

“I fucked up, man,” Darnell finally says, sighing. He looks at me with an apologetic face. “The thing is….well um….Lisa and uh, Elise were over here last night….” he trails off, stuttering nervously.

Um okay? Is that supposed to piss me off? Did he have a threesome with them or something? Because I really don’t care if he hooked up with that bitch—I don’t give a fuck about Elise. Once again, I pry answers out of them, “Uh, so?”

Darnell begins to explain once more, “And we were sort of drinking… and…”

My eyes dart to Trace, who is peculiarly quiet at the moment. My stomach is in a tight knot now; the anticipation of whatever is going to be said is torturing me. “Okay, and?”

Taking a deep breath, Darnell finally continues, “Look, Elise kept pushing about you and Chloe. She was askin’ us all these questions, and—and somehow I kinda blurted out—I told her about the bet,” he cringes, as he finishes off.

My stomach sinks at his words. I can feel my heart rate picking up at about a thousand notches. My face feels hot, my palms sweaty. I stare at them disbelievingly for a second. This can’t be happening. I mean, it just can’t be. I must be dreaming—having a nightmare or something.

This can’t be happening.

I feel like my chest is going to explode as Darnell weakly says, “I’m so sorry, man. I was so fucked up, I wasn’t even thinking right…”

“Elise just left a little while ago this morning, J. I’m sure you could get to Chloe and tell her first before…” Trace suddenly blurts out his suggestion, trying to ease the situation some.

My eyes land on his boorishly. “Are you fucking kidding me?” I crack, angrily. “Fuck!”

I stand up and hold my hands behind my neck, pacing back and fourth in front of them. I’m trying to control myself here. I’m trying to control the intense anger—fear— that I’m harboring inside at the moment. “She’s probably already telling her as we fuckin’ speak!” I yell, loudly. “Do you know what this means? Chloe is going to hate me!”

“But—but you said you guys didn’t have sex with each other, right?” Darnell suddenly asks, helpfully. “So technically, you didn’t really even win the bet. So if you just explain to her that you like her and the bet was stupid, I’m sure she’ll forgive…”

I barely even process his hopeful words though. My brain is in utter agony right now. I never told them that I had sex with her; he doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s talking about. Of course she’s not gonna just forgive me! My God, what the hell am I going to do now?

Plopping down onto the couch, I briefly notice the guy’s sympathetic faces. I quickly look away and stare at the wall. I feel as though I could breakdown and cry right now, but that would just be pussy of me to do.

I’m going to lose her; it’s just as simple as that.

Fuck, why am I just now realizing that I actually at least maybe care a little bit about her?

Why is the thought of losing her so torturous?

I guess it doesn’t matter anyways; there’s nothing that I can do or say that will ever make her understand.



****



I round the corner of our apartment wall and head towards the living room. I can hear voices. My hands are shaking with apprehension. I know Chloe’s in there, and I know I’m about to get what I deserve.

God, I’m so scared of how she’s going to react. I just know that Elise told her everything already; I know I have no chance of redeeming myself with her at this point.

Chloe’s going to look at me. I’m going to look at her. And I’ll see the perfect girl that she is. And then she’ll see the asshole that I am. And then…

“Hello Justin,” comes a sweet female voice.

What the hell?

I immediately gulp, my eyes taking in Chloe’s face. She doesn’t look angry or even upset. I mean, I know by now how she looks when she’s pissed. And she doesn’t look like that right now.

Calm. Beautiful. Smiling at me…

My gaze switches to Elise. I look at her for a moment, taking in the sugary sweet smile on her face. There’s no doubt about it, she’s probably one of the most gorgeous women alive, yet the way she's looking at me is just—scary.

“I said hello Justin,” she repeats herself, once more.

I don’t understand what’s going on at the moment… I really don’t.

All I know is that I’m scared to find out.

“Uh hi,” I eventually bring myself to say. My voice cracks weakly, before finally, I finish, “Hi Elise.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story