{Justin}

She finally steps out of the coffee shop, and I couldn't be more happy. I smile at her as she heads over to where I'm leaning against the wall and waiting for her. She looks good. Really good. I missed looking at her. I missed her. "Hey sexy girl," I greet, brightly.

She smiles and reaches out to hug me. "Hey you," she says, sweetly. "Welcome home."

"Thanks." I pull away and hold out my hand for her. "How was work? You ready?"

Chloe nods her head and grabs onto my outstretched hand as we begin to walk down the streets of Chicago. "Work was typical. What about you? How was... it?" she asks me.

"It was fine," I answer. "Glad to be home, though."

"Yeah."

We walk on in silence for a little while after that. And if you must know, I'm a little nervous right now. She still hasn't mentioned "the talk" we had before I left, but I guess it will come up eventually, right? I didn't really know what to expect when I first saw her again, and I'm sure she'll being it up sometime or another. She has to. Right? Hopefully. If not, I'm gonna have to be the one to initiate the whole conversation again. Which will be just a tad bit stressful on my part, don't ya think? It was already hard enough for me to be honest with her before I left for Tennessee. I mean, I don't even know if I'm ready to be in a relationship again, but....I guess something about Chloe makes me wanna try at least.

I don't know what it is. She started out as just a stupid bet and some stupid challenge I wanted to win, and somewhere along the way she turned into more to me. Wow, it feels good to say that out loud. Anyways, that's enough about all of that for now. I don't wanna sound like too much of a loser, after all. So yeah. Chloe and I are currently stopped at a street corner, waiting for traffic to pass us by. And I think it's time for the start of another conversation. I wonder what she's thinking though. And hmm--what should I say to her?

"I missed you," I confess at last.

"Really?" Her head turns to the side to look at me as she smiles. Raising an eyebrow, she asks, "What'd ya miss about me?"

I smirk to myself as we finally begin to cross the street. "Listening to you bitch at me for eating the last slice of bread....you yelling at me to do my own dishes. You know, the good stuff like that," I reply, jokingly.

Chloe huffs. "Haha, very funny, Justin," she comments, sarcastically.

I squeeze her hand and stare ahead. "I know, right?" I enthusiastically agree. "So what'd ya miss about me?"

"Why, I missed yelling at you for eating my food and for being a lazy ass and not doing your chores, of course."

We both laugh as I feel a drop of water splash against my arm. "Did you feel that?" I ask her.

"Feel what?" Chloe answers me. A second later, and she adds, "Oh--that."

"Damn it. It's gonna rain," I immediately complain out loud.

"Good. I love the sound of rain."

"Well, I hate rain."

"Why?" she asks me.

"Because...." I trail off.

Chloe giggles, "Oh great answer, Justin!"

"I know."

"In order to see sunshine in the end, there would have to be rain in the beginning," she happily comments, all philosophical sounding and shit.

My eyes roll as I quicken our walking pace. I don't want to get soaked on the way home, and the damn rain drops are already becoming a constant. It's sprinkling. "Ha. Where'd ya get that one?" I tease.

"I made it up myself, stupid."

"Did not."

"Fine. I heard it somewhere."

"Only you would remember a saying like that,” I say. “'Cause you're just crazy like that."

"Crazy like Mariah," she sings, jokingly.

"Yup, sounds about right.”

"Justin..."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and walk."



****



{Chloe}

I giggle at him as I take a seat on his bed. He's shaking the water out of his head and mumbling something about how much he hates the damn rain. We got soaked on the way home; and apparently, I thought it was a lot more fun than Justin did. I watch as he quickly pulls off his dripping wet t-shirt and then throws it to the carpet. "I need to change," he mutters, annoyed. "My fuckin' clothes are now soaked."

My gaze drifts upwards from his glistening chest as I casually roll my eyes at him. "Oh gosh, you know you had fun. And it wasn't the end of the world. It was just rain."

Justin works on unbuckling his belt as he briefly glances in my direction to argue, "Yeah right. I bet I'm developing a nasty cold as we speak...all thanks to the rain."

Had he not been stripping right now, perhaps I'd be able to come up with a decent reply to that comment. However, I haven't seen Justin in a week. I haven't had sex in a week either. And let me to tell you, sex and Justin are sounding really good right about know if ya know what I mean. Damn. I wish that he'd come jump me or something, but I'm sure he won't. Especially after what he said to me before he left...

God, I've been trying to forget about all that, and of course I have to bring it up to you. I'm still avoiding the whole talking it out with him thing that I'm sure I'm gonna have to do sometime or another. I just... I really don't know what to do. So basically, I've been trying to block it from my mind altogether. That way I don't have to deal with it. Yeah ,that's such a great plan, I know.

"Hello? Are you listening to me?" Justin whines, kicking his jeans off and suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts.

Hell no I wasn't listening; I was too busy molesting you with my eyes. "Um, yeah," I quickly respond instead. "That's really great, Justin," I add, neutrally. Perhaps that will be a good response to whatever the hell he was talking to about.

"You think it's great that I could possibly die of pneumonia?!" he exclaims, exaggeratedly. "Thanks a lot, Chloe..."

Oh Lord. I can't take it anymore. Perhaps I will just molest him; at least he'll shut that annoying mouth of his. "Justin, shut up and get your ass over here now!" I immediately demand.

His eyes widen and his mouth drops open in shock. "Why should I? You're a woman. I'm a man!" he starts, lamely. "You can't make me! You can't just tell me what to do..."

Oh my God, aside from wanting his ass, I'd really like to smack him in the face right about now. He's such a blatant moron at times. "Justin, you're being really annoying. Just come here," I say, interrupting his ridiculous ranting.

I silently rejoice as he finally shuts up and begins to walk his practically naked body towards me. He sits down beside me on the bed and turns his expectant stare onto my face. "There. Are you happy now?" he mutters.

"Yes."

"Why did yo--"

I grab his face in my hands and quickly lean forward, attaching our lips with an urgent kiss. My hands slide down his damp skin, from his cheeks to his neck, until finally they are resting on his broad shoulders. Justin quickly gets over his shock, and soon enough, he's kissing me back. His soft lips repeatedly move against my own, over and over again, in our own little sweet rhythm. His mouth catches my bottom lip as he gently pries his tongue against my own. I feel his hands tug at my wet t-shirt. We pull away from each other and he hastily lifts the white material over my head.

Our lips meet once more as Justin cradles my neck between his hands. His fingers tangle in my wet hair. He pulls away from me once more as his mouth begins to attack my neck instead. He places kisses up and down; and it's all just making me feel a bit faint...

And before I know it, he's inside of me, passionately thrusting into my depths. Making love to me. His face is buried in my ear, whispering sweet things that I'm not even really comprehending.

I mean, seriously...did I just say that? I think I did.

I think--no I know, somehow, this time with Justin--well it's just different.



****



{Justin}

My neck is resting above my head inside my crossed arms as I lie next to her and stare at the ceiling in peace. The echo of rain crashing against our roof creates a soothing hum inside the room. Chloe's finger traces a line on the side of my chest as she inquires, "How'd that happen?"

She's referring to the small scar I've got. Most don't notice it, and you have to be real close to tell that it's even there. "You don't wanna know," I say, recalling just how I'd gotten the mark.

"Yeah, I do," she insists. "Tell me."

"I was like eight or something. I was riding my bike, and I see this chick who was a grade higher than me. I had this big crush on her or whatever. Well, I guess I was paying too much attention to her because I ran into the side fence, and one of the loose wires sliced my side open and then I fell..."

It starts off gradual, low and gentle, before suddenly her loud laughter is overtaking my sob story. She buries her head in my chest, as her body shakes with amusement.

"It was not funny," I whine pitifully, pulling her off of me. "I was humiliated in front of Shayla Parks, Chloe! The hottest girl on campus! And plus she laughed at me...shut up Chloe!" I pout. Yes, she still hasn't stopped giggling...

Finally, Chloe sobers up and lifts her head to look at me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she excuses, amusedly. "That was really sad...." she trails off.

Just as I'm about to lay on my guilt trip, she immediately starts cracking up again. Ugh. "And still you laugh," I mumble. "Thanks. Really."

"I'm sorry," she gasps. "It's just...the image of you crashing into a gate... Yeah, so not funny..."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want."

Chloe suddenly interrupts my complaints as she leans down and kisses my scar. She props her elbow on the pillow and rests her head in her hands as she looks at me again. "I'm done. Listen, I'll tell you an embarrassing thing that happened to me in front of one of my crushes back in the day so we're even."

"What happened?"

"Okay, well, I had like no boobs back in the seventh grade. Anyways, I had a crush on this guy Jeremy, and he was going to be at my friend’s birthday party. I wanted to look really hot so I stuffed my bra and when I was finally talking to him at the punch bowl, he pointed out that some of tissue was riding up from my shirt."

"That's not so embarrassing."

"Justin! It is too!"

"Well, at least you don't have to stuff your bra anymore," I say, encouragingly.

Chloe rolls her eyes. "Yeah right. Now I just need to get a boob job since they still suck even now."

"Not uhh," I argue. "I really like them."

"Whatever," she says.

"I do," I insist. "They're nice and soft and....round."

Chloe laughs at me. "Yeah, but I bet you like big ones better."

"I still like yours."

"So that's what you like best about me? My small boobs?"

"No, I like your hot pussy," I smirk.

She immediately smacks my chest. "Justin! Don't be obnoxious! That's not romantic."

Oops. "You know I'm just kidding with ya girl. I like your...eyes," I pause. "And your hair. And your nose. I like everything."

"Uhuh."

"What do you like about me best?"

"Your hands. And your fingers."

Ha. I bet so. "Yeah, you like it when my fingers are inside of your hot pussy, don't you?"

Chloe hits me again. "Justin! Stop being dirty."

I laugh. "Why? C'mon Chloe, say something naughty to me."

"No."

"Pleaaaase."

"Why?"

"It turns me on."

She rolls her eyes. I wait for her to say something, and it looks like she's deep in thought, before finally...

"Um.....you can stick it anywhere, Justin."

She snorts and I laugh, closing my eyes in exasperation. "Oh my God, you're not allowed to speak anymore," I say, at last.

"Why? That was hot!" Chloe says.

"Oh yeah," I play along. "It was hot. It made me really horny for you...." My phone rings, and I quickly take my hands from behind my head, leaning over to grab it off the nightstand. I know that ring tone. "It's my mom," I explain. We talk for a few minutes, and then I'm handing the phone over to her. "She wants to talk to you."

Chloe's eyes widen at me as she looks away from whatever she'd been staring at before. "Me?" she whispers. "Why..."

I watch as she grabs the phone I'm prying into her hand. She gingerly brings it up to her ear. "Hello?" she asks, doubtfully. There's a pause as she listens to whatever my mom is saying. God, I hope she's not embarrassing me. "Oh really? Well he's doing good I think. He's not lying..."

When their conversation is done, and Chloe finally snaps my phone shut and hands it over to me, I look at her inquisitively. "What was that about?"

"Your mom asked me how you were doing. She said that she wanted to hear from someone else because you always sugarcoat your feelings in order to prevent her from sadness," she quotes. Jesus, my mother is so dramatic.

"Oh, and she said that you talked about me, and she wants to meet me. And she told me to get her number from you so that I could call if you're ever being obnoxious. She says that she can regulate, that she'll put you in your place."

"Yeah right," I snort. "Like I'll ever give you her number."

Chloe smirks and pats my chest. "Don't worry, she said you would react like that. And also, she said that Chris has her number too so I can just ask him for it instead."

I immediately groan. "Oh shit..."



****



{Chloe}

"You had me at hello."

"Aww, Justin," I say. "Did you hear that? This movie is too adorable."

No answer.

I look away from the television where we're watching Jerry Maguire, only to find that he's fast asleep. His mouth is slightly parted, his eyelashes tickling his face.

I smile at the sight. He's so pretty. And he's cute when he's sleeping.

Something quickly steals my attention away from Justin. My heart leaps into my throat at once. Pounding with intense worry at the sudden jingle of his doorknob.

Shit. Oh my god, oh my god.

Someone is trying to get inside here, and there's only one person who it could possibly be...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story