{Chloe}

The sound of the bedroom door cracking open disturbs my concentration as I hastily remove my vision from the television screen to look up at the sudden disturbance. I find my disturbance. It's Justin. Yeah, he's finally walking inside the room; finally meaning that it's a quarter past 1:00 a.m., and I've been waiting practically since 8 p.m. for him to get here. He has on a pair of jeans and a gray t-shirt, a grin plastered to his face. I roll my eyes at the sight of him and proceed to watch him stumble over towards the bed. Sloppily dropping his body next to mine, he gives me some sort of silly grin as if he's just completely and utterly happy in this very moment of time. Asshole. A second later, and his pleasant voice is calling out to me, "Hey babe."

I look into his slightly glazed over eyes. "Hey," I reply, coolly. "Have you been drinking?" I add, not really curious to find out because the answer to my question is already quite apparent to me at this point anyways.

"Just--well, yeah--a little," Justin answers, slowly. His hand reaches out to touch my face, his thumb caressing my cheek. Changing the subject, he mumbles, "I missed you."

Brushing off his touch, I quickly reach up and pull his hand down and away from me. "Oh, okay," I answer him, nonchalantly. With my own change of subject, I continue on to ask him, "So, um, did you forget about our thingy tonight?"

He bites his lip, and it looks as if he has no idea of what I'm talking about. God. Of course he doesn't. Of course. A few seconds pass until, suddenly, recognition dawns upon his face. He winces at me, his blue eyes now apologetic rather than confused. "Oh....shit... yeah....right....that..." he mumbles out in no orderly fashion as he trails off with nothing more to say.

That, he says. Yeah, you forgot that Justin. That meaning he was supposed to come pick me up after work, and we were supposed to go out to dinner together and go on a date and spend the night being with each other. Well, anyways, that is ruined by now obviously. I sigh, still disappointed, but knowing that an apology is coming on and I'm going to have to get over it, whether I really want to or not. "Yeah, that..." I echo, dejectedly.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he immediately says, as expected. "I mean, why didn't you call my cell?" he begins. "I..."

"I did," I calmly interject him. "You probably have missed calls."

"Oh," he frowns. "I must have not heard it then. Me and T played basketball, and then we went back to his place and had a few drinks, and I guess I just lost track of time. I'm sorry."

I give a slight smile at his explanation. I'm trying not to be depressed about this. I suppose it's not really that big of deal. It's just that--well, I guess I kind of expected things to be a little different between us when we first got together. I don't know though, I've never really been in all that serious of a relationship anyhow. In fact, all the relationships that I've ever had in the past have been completely dysfunctional and disastrous, so what do I really know about being in love anyways? Nothing. And I thought that everything was going to just magically get better now that Justin and I are together and 'in love,' but I'm slowly starting to realize that us getting together, was in many aspects, just the beginning of so much--well, let's just say, so much more.

I mean, I guess what I'm really getting at here is that relationships are just hard. It's only been a week, and already I find myself feeling like the whiny, overemotional girlfriend. It's not that Justin hasn't been great this past week or anything, but it sort of just feels like he's not being completely real with me. And it feels like in every free second that either of us gets at the same time, we're spending it making out or having sex. Not that I'm complaining about having lots of sex because I love having sex with him. But once again, it's just that I expected things to be a little different than this. And I understand that I could very well be tripping, acting like a silly love-sick girl right now, which is why I'm not going to make a bigger deal out of all of this than I already have so far. In fact, I'm just--

"Chlo?" Justin asks, cautiously reaching out to hold my hand. "What are you thinkin' about right now?" he pries, interrupting my rapid thoughts.

I squeeze his hand, offering him another small smile. "Nothin'. Sorry, I just--" I pause, resisting the temptation to blabber on about my worries. Instead, I say, "It's okay. I understand about tonight, so don't worry about it."

He sighs in relief and leans over to kiss my forehead. "Thank you. I really am sorry though, and I promise I'm gonna make it up to you, baby."

Just like you promised you'd make it up to me when we stayed in that day I took off work, and we didn't do any of the things I had wanted to do with you? Just because we stayed in bed all day? Yeah, you were supposed to make that up to me with tonight, Justin. No. I'm not thinking like that. No, no, no...

"Mmkay," I say, at last. "Sounds good."

Justin smiles at me. Seconds later, his face descends towards my own as he twists his body to the side and starts kissing me. The minute his soft lips meet my own, I immediately forget about all of my previous issues, almost as if they never even existed in the first place. It's funny how he can do that. His hand comes out to cup my jaw as he slowly continues to work his mouth with mine. Our tongues are meshing together in a wonderful and pleasurable way, and somehow, Justin pulls me over until I'm on top of his body, straddling his slim waist.

Our lips finally part for a moment as we attempt to catch our breath. Both of our breathing is ragged, the slight exertion of our making out taking its beginning toll on us. Justin's hands are idly roaming up and down the expanse of my back while he stares into my eyes. Eventually, he reaches up to place another soft kiss to my currently swollen lips. "I love you," he whispers, slowly pulling away from the kiss.

I smile softly down at him, gently grinding my lower body into his crotch. It's nice to hear the words roll off his tongue so easily. It really is. My hand smoothes over his buzzed head, as I lower my mouth to his neck. I kiss his warm skin, lightly licking it with my tongue. My cool breath hits his slightly dampened neck and he shivers, as I bring my mouth to his ear and whisper back, "I love you, too."



****



{Justin}

Lowering the strap of my black wife beater she's got on, I place a few soft, chaste kisses to her now bared shoulder blade. She smells so sweet and good to me, just like she always does. Her skin is nice and soft and perfect to the touch. My right hand runs up and down her curves, sliding against one of her breasts and down to the side of her stomach, finally resting on her slightly jutted out hip bone. I'm leaning against my other hand as we lay side-by-side on the bed, exploring each other's mouths with fervor.

I'm no longer much buzzed from my few drinks tonight. I had to sober up a little bit when I got home and she was pissed, so pretty much now the only thing that I'm feeling is horniness. Yeah, I know, you think I'm a horny asshole, but what can I say? Chloe is like my drug. I love that girl, and it's not my fault if I can't resist her. "Mmm," I murmur, slipping my fingers under the bottom of the black beater she's got on. I feel the muscles in her stomach, as my hand slowly inches its way up her silky skin, aiming towards her supple breasts.

Just as I'm about to palm one delicious mound, Chloe wriggles her body, sending my hand flying down and outta her shirt at once. "Wha...?" I mumble, confusedly.

"J, do you think we have sex too much?" she asks me, suddenly.

I blink my eyes at her. One phrase comes to mind at the moment: 'Hell no.'

"I mean, I just--well, I've never had this much sex before, ya know?" she continues, quickly. "And I know you're used to--um--well, having sex a lot though, and um, maybe I'm just unexper--"

Leaning down, I place a few quick kisses onto her lips, interrupting her jumbled words. "Why are you so worried about this right now?" I ask her, carefully. "Let's just..." I bring my hand back down to the bottom of her shirt, sliding it right back up the journey it had been taking only a few moments ago. "Let's just let things happen," I smoothly coax her, at last.

She inhales deeply, as my hand covers one of her breasts. I lick my lips, gently massaging her nipple, as I once again lower my mouth onto her own. Chloe's tongue obediently darts out, slithering inside my mouth with ease. Her smooth leg comes over and wraps around my hip from the side, as she cradles my head in her hand and traps me against her. I finally let my fingers fall away from her breast, as I trail them down her body again. They slide all the way down, from her chest, down and over her ass, until eventually, I start rubbing at her thigh that is now securely holding me in place right where I love to be. I grind my crotch into her, hoping that she'll feel my erection and at least undo my belt buckle or something.

At last, I pull away from our kiss and take a moment to catch my breath. Shortly after, I'm softly saying her name, "Chlo," as I lower my mouth onto her neck and begin to teasingly lick at it. She giggles, squirming a little from the contact. I trail down in my assault of kisses, smirking against her collarbone before I go back up and start to gently suck on her skin once more.

I'm just a tad bit disappointed when she stops me again, pushing my head away and lowering her leg from around my waist. I sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

She bites her lip and stares up at the ceiling. "I dunno. It's just that..."

"What baby?" I demand, a little frustrated. I'm horny, and it hurts, and she's being weird and shit all of a sudden. She hasn't had problems with having sex with me up until now. I mean, we've done it plenty of times this week; trust me, I've kept count. So I really don't understand what's bothering her right now. "Chloe?"

She looks away, so I quickly reach out and grab her face, gently turning it back towards me. I stare down at her with inquisitiveness, searching her eyes for some sort of answer. "Are you okay?" I continue. "You act as if we've haven't done this before, sweetheart."

Chloe shakes her head. "I'm fine," she says to me, at last. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the mood..."

I give her a sly grin, raising an eyebrow at her. "You didn't."

With that, we go back right to where we left off, my lips and hands exploring all of her with ardor. I hover over her, pressing my hardness into her thigh. She moans into my mouth and pulls back long enough to examine my face. My eyes are full of lust as I lean my weight against both of my palms which are resting on either side of her. She reaches down and her fingers begin to play with my belt buckle, while she continues to stare at me the entire time. I smirk at her and reach out to brush a piece of hair from her eyes, just as she gets the buckle undone. I wish she'd hurry up and touch me...

She unzips my pants and her hands slide my jeans down my sides, as I helpfully wiggle my legs around to get them all the way down. She caresses my cheek, and gently lifts her knee against me, directing me to remove myself from above her. "Lay down, baby," she whispers out, lowly.

I obediently roll over and remove my t-shirt on the way, lying down onto my back with a content sigh. Chloe straddles me and begins kissing my shoulders, my collarbone and my chest. She licks my right nipple with her tongue before pulling away and softly blowing where her mouth just was. She pays the same attention to the other one, and my skin literally tingles from all the sensations she's causing in me, as she continues her way down my torso, my belly, kissing me anywhere and everywhere...

Just as she's about to reach the waistband of my boxers, she quickly pulls up, smiling down at me teasingly. I immediately groan, lifting my hips up at her in vein. She leans over and grabs inside my nightstand drawer, pulling out a package of condoms and wiggling her eyebrows at me. She tears one off and throws the rest to the side. "Hang on, buster," she orders me, lightly.

I roll my hips up again, holding onto her sides as she works on opening up the package. I just barely notice that she's still got her little shorts on, as well as my beater. This has got to change, and so I lift her up from her thighs, hurriedly lowering her bottoms down her tanned legs. I lick my lips, watching her smooth, bare, and now naked bottom half with desire. Finally, she gets the condom out and pulls down my boxers, exposing my hard and throbbing erection. I close my eyes as she easily slides the condom down onto my penis, breathing in deeply at her touching me. "J..."

"Yeah?" I breathe out, opening my eyes when she says my name. I watch as she crawls up and positions herself to ride me.

"Are you ready?" she asks.

I grab her hips, nodding my head. "Uhuhhh...uhmm," I groan as I start to feel myself slowly sliding inside of her. All of a sudden she stops, a shaky breath heaving out of her chest and then a little whimper. My hands lift higher, as I grip the sides of the beater. Surely stretching out the material, I ask her, "You okay?"

Chloe shakes her head, immediately pulling me out of her and recoiling a little. "We can't...it...it hurts..." she trails off, at once.

I bite my lip hard, willing myself not to go crazy. My poor baby. I'm dying to be inside of her, but I guess I didn't get her ready enough if she's hurting. Gently pushing her down and off of me, I decide to take control of the situation. When I'm on top of her again, I kiss her forehead and just hug her for a second. "Relax baby," I tell her. She nods her head against me as I leisurely lower my mouth down her stomach. "I'll make you feel all better," I promise her against her skin. "Mmkay?"

I look up to see her tilt her head to the side, resting against the pillow as I do my thing. When I finally get down to her hot center, I gently plunge my fingers inside her, noticing right away that's she's not as wet as she should be. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean, before I reach up to start rubbing at her clit. Chloe moans, as I quickly lower my mouth onto her, sucking on her swollen nub as good as I possibly can. I just want to make her feel good, as I continue to lick and suck her until I think she's about ready to let go.

Crawling up, I reposition my stuff and the condom, wrapping Chloe's legs around my hips. She hugs my shoulders and I carefully, slowly start to enter her. Her fingers slightly dig into my skin, her extremely tight walls sucking me in. I lean down and kiss her on the mouth, as our bodies gradually start to mesh into one, moving with each other in sync. My thrusts start off gentle and by the end, I'm wildly moving in and out of her.

Chloe's face is flushed as she grabs onto my neck, moving her hips in time with my thrusts. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I push into her as deeply as possible and explode inside of her. A few moments pass, and I just lay against her, breathing deeply. When I finally pull out of her and roll onto my side, Chloe immediately turns over, wrapping her arm around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss the top of her head, letting out a long sigh afterwards.



****



{Chloe}

A loud burst of noise startles me in the midst of pouring my drink as I curiously look up and wait for everyone to make it into the kitchen. It's weird hearing voices other than Justin and my own inside the house because for about an entire week, it's only been he and I. Everytime Chris comes home and I catch him, it's brief and to the point. He'll storm inside his room and grab some new fresh clothes, maybe a Coke out of the fridge, and all the while he'll walk around like we don't even exist. And then he leaves, slamming the front door on his way out, and this horrible feeling that I'm running my best friend out of his own house always washes over me at once.

Anyways, I guess you could say that tonight we're having guests over. Justin insisted that we double date with Trace and his new girl, and even though I really didn't want to, I said okay for his sake. As far as I know, we're making dinner over at our place, and then we're supposed to head out to some pool hall/bar and get some drinks. I don't know how much fun all of this will be, but I guess I could use getting out and doing something exciting for a change.

"Shut up, Trace!" I hear a girl squeal, just as three bodies round the corner and enter into the kitchen.

Immediately, my eyes land on the unfamiliar blonde in the room. Right away, I notice that she's a few inches taller than Trace, and her black heels probably account for that fact. She's an extremely attractive girl, almost as if she's a walking and talking Britney Spears, only a little more pretty. Her blonde hair is long and tucked behind her ears, and she's got to be at most, 110 pounds with boobs that are way too big to be real.

And--eww--I hate her.

Oh my God, I'm being so judgmental. I need to stop. Just cause the girl is pretty doesn't mean I should dislike her or anything. I mean, Elise was pretty and I thought she was just a stupid, shallow airhead until I got to know her. And look how wrong I was about her. So yeah, I need to stop...

Suddenly, I feel Justin's arm wrap around me from the side, as Trace and the blonde still remain standing a few feet away from us. "Christianne, this is my girlfriend Chloe. Chloe, that's Christianne," he points his finger at her, making the introductions right off the bat.

I give her a small, sweet smile, (as sweet as I can manage), and nod my head at her since she's too far away to shake hands with. "Nice to meet you," I say.

She grins. "Likewise."

Trace pulls her to his side, wrapping his arm around her waist and smirking at me. "Isn't she amazing, Chloe?" he comments, happily.

Christianne immediately swats at his arm, giggling shyly at his words of praise.

Oh God, I'm not gonna vomit--I'm really not.

Glancing at Justin out of the corner of my eye, I offer him another small smile and nod my head in agreement, "Oh yeah..."



****



Do you remember the-date-from-hell that I had with Justin? (Well, the few dates-from-hell we had together?) Yeah. I know you do. So try imagining this if you will: imagine going on a date like that, just as horrible, but only ten times worse. And that should about sum up to you exactly what I'm experiencing right now; a.k.a the double-date-from-hell.

Honestly, I told you I wasn't going to be judgmental, right? Right.

But trust me when I tell you, I'm not being judgmental when I say that Christianne is an annoying, blonde twit. First of all, she's spent the entire evening flirting with both Justin and Trace, talking about all the fortune her new breasts implants have created in her career, and just how much she loves modeling. Second of all, she keeps flirting with Justin. Oh and third of all, did I mention that the freaking tramp has been flirting with Justin?

And the worst part is that he's sort of flirting back with her. Of course if I said that to him, he'd get all defensive and claim the high road, as if I was just imagining things or something. Whatever, though. I mean, I understand that her little, skimpy black top leaves little to the imagination, and I understand that her tits are huge and practically sticking right out at him, but does he really need to be looking at them as much as I think he is?

Yeah, probably not.

"Did I do that right?" Trace asks, snapping my attention away from listening to Christianne's obnoxious giggling at some joke Justin just made over by the stove.

I look down at his paper and wearily start to study his work. Trace insisted that I help him on his math homework before we go out and start the real fun tonight, so lucky me; I get to tutor him while Justin and Christianne flirt it up and prepare our dinner. Disgusting, I swear.

"Yeah, you got the right answer," I mutter, looking over my shoulder and rolling my eyes when "the bitch" (my new name for her) teasingly smacks Justin's arm, laughing loudly. I wonder what the fuck they're talking about that's so damn funny to her? And why the fuck is Trace off in his own little rainbows, sunshine, and trotting trolls’ world, not even seemingly realizing that the two of them are acting rather friendly towards each other?

I mean, I'm not a jealous person and I've never been bugged by Justin and other girls before, but right now, this is really starting to get under my freakin' skin.

"Damn, babe!" Justin suddenly yells.

I look up and find him staring at me, snapping his finger in annoyance. "We forgot the bread."

"We did?" I ask.

"Yeah," he answers, glancing over at Christianne. "But that's okay, just stir the noodles for me in between your studying, and I'll go run up to the corner store and grab some."

"Okay," I say, reluctantly. Now I have to cook, too? Great. Just great.

"Oh, I could go up to the store with you if you want," Christianne pipes in, at once. Smirking in the direction of the table, she adds, "I don't wanna interrupt my baby while he's learning."

Stupid bitch.

"Cool," Justin says, throwing a paper towel into the trash. "We'll just be on our way then..."

"Kay," she giggles. She waves as they walk pass us, smiling broadly. "See you two in a bit."

Stupid tramp.

I wanna rip her fucking hair out.



****



Dinner sucks.

The conversation sucks.

Everything about this entire double date so far simply sucks.

And so that's why I decide in this very moment that I'm no longer going to subject myself to such suffering. I've had enough of Christianne and her blatantly flirty self. The girl could practically write a sign that said, 'Please Sex-Me-Up' and it'd be less obvious than the way she acts around men. I think the high point of the night so far though was when I walked by the living room and heard her asking Justin if he wanted to feel her breasts. Apparently, her implants feel just like the real thing, and she wanted him to know this little tid-bit. If it hadn't been for the fact that Justin immediately stuck his hands in his pockets and sort of awkwardly muttered 'no thanks' to her proposal, I probably would have kicked the bitch out along time ago.

Anyways, like I said, I'm no longer going to subject myself to such suffering. Clearing my throat, I drop my fork and look up from my half eaten plate of food. "Um, I think I'm gonna skip out on the bar thingy and just go head up to bed..." I quickly say to everybody.

Trace drops his fork too and gives me a disappointed face. "Chlo, you don't wanna hit up the Lounge with us?" he asks, dramatically. "Come on, it'll be fun."

I shake my head and feel Justin nudge my leg under the table. He's got a confused and slightly annoyed pout going on as he probably wonders why I'm canceling out on the second part of our date all of the sudden. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna just go to bed," I repeat myself. "I just don't feel really good all of a sudden," I lie. "But y'all have fun. And it was nice meeting you, Christianne," I add, throwing an indifferent smile in her direction.

With that said, I hastily stand up from the table and head for my bedroom, ignoring Justin's voice calling out for me to 'hold up.'



****



{Justin}

Storming into Chloe's room, I shut the door behind me as I have just followed her into her bedroom where she's apparently having a fit. "What are you doing?" I quickly demand, crossing my arms over my chest and staring her down as she sifts through her closet.

Chloe turns around for a second, shrugging her shoulders at me. "I'm changing my clothes and going to bed," she mutters at me.

"Why aren't you going out with us tonight?" I say, slightly annoyed. I mean, she just dissed my friends and ditched us at the table for no apparent reason. She was fine before, and I don't buy this shit about her not feeling good all of a sudden. "You look fine to me," I add, defiantly.

"Whatever, Justin. I do feel fine," she finally snaps. "I just don't want to go with your stupid friends to some stupid bar and get drunk, okay?" she adds, crossly.

I roll my eyes as she pulls her top off, quickly replacing it with a white t-shirt. "Why are you being such a bitch?" I growl at her, losing my temper. "They're waiting for us, and you're acting like a little spoiled brat right now." She doesn't say anything or even acknowledge my words so I continue on. "You know what your problem is? You always pull this shit. You're so damn uptight. You can never just have fun. And I mean real fun, not the stupid shit you think is having fun because sitting around and reading books and playing on your dumb laptop aren't fun, Chloe," I say, bitterly.

Chloe gives me a dirty look, pulling back her comforter and crawling into bed as she snidely replies, "Well, I'm sorry I'm not Mr. Popular like you Justin. I guess some of us just aren't cool like that. So have fun with Christianne. Bye."

I chuckle bitterly, shaking my head at her words. "Jesus Christ, is that what this is about?" I say, at once. "You're fucking jealous of her?! She's dating my best friend for God's sake!"

Chloe scoffs at me, adjusting her pillow. "Why would I be jealous of that bitch?"

"I don't know, maybe cause she's a model and she has bigger tits than you," I mutter, sarcastically. The moment the words fall from my mouth, I immediately regret saying them. I was just pissed and I didn't really mean that anyways, and now Chloe looks like she's ready to kill me or something.

"Fuck you, Justin!" she yells at me. "Yeah, I'm just so jealous of her since her fake boobs are bigger than my real ones," she continues, sardonically. "Just get the fuck outta my room and have fun with your little friends, okay?"

I groan, rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. I'm not in the mood for her PMS, and I'm not in the mood to fight with her either. My friends are downstairs waiting for me, and if she wants to overreact and act like a little bitch than I'll just let her. "Whatever," I say, at last. "I'm not gonna deal with your shit right now, and I will have fun....so see ya."

With that said, I quickly turn around and make sure to slam the door on my way out.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story