{Justin}

As I stroll inside the room, I nod my head at a familiar face walking past me and then continue to scan the library for her. I know she’s here because I read the note she left for Chris on the fridge, stating that she was going to be at the library studying all day. (I’m clever, I know.)

But man, doesn’t she have any friends to hang out with or something? I mean, who goes to a library on a Friday afternoon to study? Apparently, Chloe does. But seriously…all the girl ever does is study, work, and/or chill with Chris…and now me.

Heh…yes, you heard it right folks! Chloe has actually been spending some time with me lately. But other than me and Chris, I don’t know who the hell the girl talks to…if she even does talk to anyone else.

Ugh, well, I take that back.

Chris and I aren’t her only friends. I haven’t figured out who else she buddies up with yet, but I do know that she’s left the house a few times to go visit a “friend.”

The name of this friend has yet to be revealed. (Whatever the name of this friend is, it best not belong to anyone of the male species, if you get what I’m saying.) The last thing I need right now is some bastard trying to come in on my girl.

Yeah, yeah…so she’s not my girl, and I’m being a possessive asshole by saying so. But honestly? I really don’t give a fuck. Chloe is mine to be won, and other guys going after her are only making it longer until I eventually reach the finish line of this game.

Well, anyways, enough of that—there’s my prize as we speak…

With a confident smile on my face, I casually head over to the table that she’s occupying all by her lonesome. She’s got her head buried in a text book, and she looks a bit stressed. Hmm, wonder why?

Just as I’m about to approach the table, I feel a sudden pang of nervousness. What if she’s pissed that I came here? Fuck, why am I being such a pussy? Anyways, she’s not gonna be pissed…we’ve been getting along great lately. In fact, I can just tell that she’s falling for me already. And can you blame her?

Heh…damn…I’m good. I seriously can’t wait to fuck her and rub it in Trace’s face like no other…I’m now standing right in front of her, and she’s looking up at me with a—well bored maybe?—expression on her face.

“Hey Chloe,” I greet, smiling brightly at her.

“What do you want, Justin?” she immediately demands of me.

Without her permission to do so, I swiftly pull out one of the vacant chairs at the table so that I am now sitting right across from her. Damn, she can be such a snappy bitch sometimes. Not even a courteous, ‘Hello Justin’ comes from her mouth before she’s already bitching at me?

Oh well, I don’t call her Cruella for nothing yo.

“What do you mean?” I ask, feigning innocence.

Reaching down and pulling an item out of the book bag I cleverly carried along with me, I expose one of my text books with a grin. “I came to get some studying done, and I just happened to see ya sitting here. You don’t mind me sitting with you…do you?” I finish off, challenging her with my steady gaze.

“Um…I guess not…whatever,” she replies. Bringing her focus back to her books for a second, she quickly looks up at me with an afterthought, “Just be quiet, as in shut your big mouth, as in keep your damn thoughts to yourself, as in don’t talk to me at all….”

I hold up my hand to show her that I get the point. “Alright, alright… I got you,” I reply exasperatedly. “Geez.”

Rolling her eyes, she ignores my interruption and finishes off, “Anyways, Justin, the point is, is that I have a lot of shit to learn today, and I don’t need you fucking up my schedule.”

“Yes ma’am.” I grin and pull my hand over my mouth as I proceed to pretend that I am zipping my lips shut and then throwing away the key. (Sure, I’ll keep quiet…for about five minutes at least.)

Just as she is rolling her eyes and fixing to get back to her studying, I tap her arm until she looks up at me again. Then I add my one last comment (for now) that just has to be said, “I just wanted to let you know that….” I trail off, deciding not to finish my sentence. Just to annoy her a little bit more, of course.

She waits a few seconds before sardonically questioning me, “Is that it or are you gonna prove that you’re actually capable of forming full sentences?”

With a chuckle, I continue on with my tormenting, “Easy, easy Rella. I just wanted to let you know that—” I pause for good measure, “that I love it when you get feisty and start to boss me around—so sexy mami,” I finish off huskily.

Chloe almost looks revolted by my explanation, but I decide to throw in a wink for good measure anyways.

Anyhow, she knows she really likes it.

I’m telling you…deep down inside…that girl wants me.



****



Okay, so I have a problem here.

Already I’m bored out of my fucking mind in this library…and I’ve only been sitting here with her for like twenty minutes now. Of course, Chloe is completely focused on her work—not at all bored out of her fucking mind, mind you—as she sits across from me taking notes…writing…whatever she’s doing.

Me, on the other hand? Well, my bio book is at least open…I’m just not exactly reading it.

I guess I’m just kind of letting my mind wander, you know?

And damn, I’m horny.

I wonder what kind of panties Chloe is wearing?

God, I bet she has a tight ass pussy…and what if she’s a virgin?

“Justin?”

And I bet her tits feel real…

“Justin!”

Oh shit. She’s talking.

Dragging my eyes away from her chest, I put on an innocent smile. “Hmm? What?”

“Are you studying?”

“Yeah,” I hastily reply. “I’m studying breasts…”

Oops.

“I mean for my test.”

Shit. I can just hear it now. I bet you anything she’s gonna go off on some feminist bullshit at any second. Damn my big ass mouth. Why did I have to go and get horny at the library?

Shocking me out of my worries, she starts to giggle at me. What the hell? She’s laughing—wait a second, that’s good—I made her laugh!

“What’s so funny?” I ask, raising a curious eyebrow.

Chloe shakes her head and looks back down at her book. “Nothing…it’s just…you’re so pathetic that it’s amusing.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I quickly ask, trying my best not to get offended too early.

“It just seems like you’d take your classes a little more seriously. I mean, don’t you ever think about anything other than sex?”

No.

“Uh, yeah!” I defensively reply. “I think about a lot of other things, mind you.”

“Like what?” she challenges me.

“Like…school. And why don’t you shut up? I’m trying to study here,” I add, mockingly.

Chloe smirks and pushes a package of unopened index cards my way. “Just shut up and make some flashcards, Justin. They’ll help prepare you for your midterm. Assuming you’re going to study for your midterms?”

Rolling my eyes, I grab the package and begin to open it. “I didn’t realize you cared so much about my studying habits,” I mutter, pulling the cap off of my pen for the first time since I’ve joined her.

“I don’t,” she responds, her eyes already glued back to her work. “I just know that you’ve got lots of potential and so little discipline. That’s all.”

Wow…I think that may be the first time she’s ever come even close to complimenting me. Guess it’s time for me to live up to that ‘potential’ then. And don’t even try to call me a loser.

It’s not like I have anything better to do here at the library anyways.



****



{Chloe}

Well, he made it.

He actually stayed with me the entire time that I spent at the library. I didn’t think it was possible. And now he’s tagging along with me to my next destination. God, in a way I can’t help but want to smack him for being so annoying all day—and then again—I can’t help but be glad that things are ending up the way they are today.

I mean I’m actually, truly, and honestly having a pretty okay, fun day with him so far. Oh goodness, I’ve spoken too soon—he’s beginning to whine again. “Rella…”

“First of all,” I start, briskly climbing out of the taxi as he follows closely behind me. “Stop calling me that. Second of all, stop whining because it’s really annoying.”

“But…”

“I didn’t force you to come with me, Justin,” I point out once again, as I so kindly did practically the entire ride here.

“I know, but…”

“But if you don’t want to come along, then hurry up and run after the cab because you’re not changing my mind,” I say definitively, crossing my arms over my chest for good measure.

Here he goes being annoying again. We’re just standing here in the middle of the parking lot, as he makes some pathetic pout on his face that I could seriously laugh at rather than swoon over. “So—are you coming or not?” I finally ask, ignoring his face all together.

Justin pouts his lip out even further before he finally relents with a big huff. He begins to walk towards the building as he bitches, “Fine! I’ll go play Bingo on a Friday night with some old, wrinkly, fat lady that you feel sorry for.”

I immediately shoot him a dirty look. “Justin, don’t make me change my mind about you again,” I warn. “And she’s not fat, you moron!” I add, looking over my shoulder as I walk past him. “She’s a very sweet lady.”

He begins to follow me towards the building where I’m meeting Mrs. Clarke for our monthly night of Bingo. I try and visit or get to see her as often as I can, but with work and school that’s not always an easy thing to do. I always make sure that I make it for Bingo at least once a month though.

“How did you meet the old bag again?” Justin interrupts my thoughts, just as we’re about to enter the building.

I roll my eyes and allow him to open the front door for me. “You’re so close minded. You don’t even know her. She’s a regular at the coffee house. And she’s really sweet. She’s just lonely, and I like her. So shut up!”

I almost pull my hand away when he grabs for it. Elise. Elise. Bringing it up to his lips and kissing it in an apologetic fashion, he begins sweetly, “You’re right. I’m sorry baby…I guess I’m just not as good of a person as you are.”

Shaking my head, I look around the lobby for Mrs. Clarke.

She must be running late.

“You could be,” is all I say in response to his proclamation.



****



{Justin}

You’d be surprised at how relaxing a simple game such as Bingo can be.

The whole night I sat there, keeping track of my various cards, making sure not to miss any of my numbers being called out. And while I did that, I totally forgot about my worries—about everything. I forgot about the bet that led me to even playing Bingo in the first place, I forgot about how lame it was that I was sitting in a room with a bunch of middle aged folks, and I even forgot about having sex.

And I had fun…a lot of fun.

Chloe turned out to be right, too. I am a close minded, judgmental prick. Ouch.

Mrs. Clarke was fucking awesome, though. She was funny, and she even said that Chloe was lucky to have such a charming young man such as myself interested in her. I, of course, modestly disagreed, but we all know she was right anyways.

Right now, I’m sliding the key into our apartment door, anticipating at least a fucking kiss from her. I mean, c’mon, you didn’t think I’d forget about sex forever, now did you? And besides, I suffered through studying and Bingo for her tonight. It’s the least she can do, right?

Chris’ car was gone when we got here, and I’m pretty sure that he said he was staying at his girlfriend's place tonight, so I know I can get away with making a move on her with out worrying about him seeing. So yeah, here goes nothing…

Pausing in my steps, I reach out to grab her arms and steady her in place as well. “I need to ask you something,” I explain, licking my lips and eyeing her carefully.

“Um, okay,” she replies suspiciously. “What is it?”

I’m just gonna come out with it. “Can I kiss you?”

Her eyes widen at my question, and she immediately shrinks away from me. “What are you…”

“Please, Chlo,” I beg, grasping her hands in my own, firmly enough so that she can’t run away. “Just for a second… please. I just want to feel your lips for a second.”

She looks totally uncomfortable, and I think I kind of like it this way. At least I know I’m affecting her. Her hands are shaking inside my own now. I can do this. I’ve almost got her. Just a few more words and I’ll get what I want…for now.

“Please baby…I promise… just one kiss. You don’t know how bad I want you. I’ve wanted you for so long…” I whisper, the words just sort of flowing from my mouth as I await her answer.

Please, God, let her say yes.

If she doesn’t, not only will I be facing rejection and humiliation, but I’ll also have to attempt to kiss her again after facing this rejection and humiliation. If I ever want to win that bet, I will anyway. I watch as she takes a deep, calming breath and then closes her eyes. My heart is palpitating painfully in my chest, as she finally and almost inaudibly utters out her permission to me, “fine.”

I have to smile to myself before I lean in to finally experience the feel of Chloe Marin’s lips for the very first time.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story