adj 1: lacking a visible order or organization 2: completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing 3: of or relating to a sensitive dependence on initial conditions

There's only one word to describe our relationship; and that's chaotic. We're all over the place. One minute we're together, the next minute we're not. We've always been like this though. And for the entire year and a half that I've known Justin, there's only one thing that I can say for sure; I will gladly testify to the fact that there's never been a dull moment between us.



****



I've always said her ass is like the ocean; when she moves, it's so fluid, so smooth and meticulous, just like the waves crashing onto the shore. I continue to watch her move around my bedroom, with great appreciation on my part, mind you. It's been almost a month since I last saw her, and I definitely plan to make the most of this trip that she's made to come and see me last minute. She's only been here for an hour and seventeen minutes though, not that I'm counting or anything. And already I'm envisioning her body naked and sweaty, preferably on top or beneath me, if-you-know-what-I'm-saying. "Hey, baby?"

She glances up from her suitcase, which she's currently unpacking, and notices me sitting on the bed, staring at her. Giving me an inquisitive look, she asks, "Can I help you?"

I pat my thigh suggestively. "Come sit on Daddy's lap."

Her eyes immediately roll into the back of her head. "Oh God, I think I need a cigarette."

I watch in half shock as she hurriedly begins a track towards the adjacent balcony. She opens the sliding glass doors, and her curvy frame slowly slips out of my view. An involuntary pout takes over my face as I quickly follow her outside. I find her just about ready to light one of those disgusting cancer sticks people call cigarettes. I hastily walk over and tug it out of her slim fingers.

She looks at me in annoyance. "Justin, give it--"

I grab the lighter out of her other hand, narrowing my eyes at her. "You know I don't like it when you do that."

"Right. And since when do your preferences dictate my actions?" she bites at me, sarcastically.

God, I've missed her. "You've been here less than two hours," I state, ignoring her bitter words. "We're not gonna start fighting already, are we, baby girl?"

"Maybe," she answers me. She crosses her arms stubbornly, trying to act all hard. But I know better. She's cracking already. She can't resist this. That's why she's here. Because I asked her to come. Because she can't resist me...

"Why don't we go back inside?" I suggest sweetly, staring at her cleavage. God bless whoever made that little top she’s wearing.

"No, why don't we stay out here instead?" she disagrees.

Licking my lips, I argue, "Cause, I wanna go inside. Please... pretty please, my Bells…"



****



His mouth is slightly parted, his moist, pink lips letting out shaky breathes of air, as I continuously stroke the length of him. I watch his eyes open, the blue orbs meeting my own. "Bells...I," he pants, using the nickname only he gets to call me.

I lean down and capture his mouth in a heated kiss. Licking his bottom lip, I gently suck on it for a few seconds before pulling away. All the while, my hand never quits in its fluid ministrations, working him good. Justin is as horny as ever, and I know pretty soon he'll be getting what he really wants from me.

What can I say? You remember how I told you our relationship was chaotic? Well, that's partially my fault--partially his. Everytime I try to resist him, everytime I promise myself to never be with him again, he goes and fucks it all up. He goes and looks all sexy; he goes and starts attacking me with that perfect mouth...

Justin suddenly pulls my hand off of him, maneuvering himself on the bed, so that his entire body is hovering above my own. I look up, not forgetting to notice the way his biceps are bulging from supporting his weight on either side of me. "I missed you so much, Bells," he whispers, as my hand runs over the back of his head.

He grinds his erection into my thigh. His lips attack my neck with soft kisses. And then he licks at my skin, gently nibbles on my earlobe…

"I want you so bad, baby."

"Justin," I say, half-heartedly pushing him away from me. "I thought we agreed that last time would be just that, the last time."

"But..."

This time, I push him all the way off of me. Justin comes crashing down to the side of the bed, a disappointed pout adjourning that adorable baby face of his. "We shouldn't be doing this," I finally explain.

Right. Of course we shouldn’t, but does that ever stop anything from happening? No. But I can still try, right?

"Belle," he starts, formally. He only calls me Belle when we're arguing. "Why are you always fighting this?"

I quickly push his still wandering hands away from my body. "Fighting what?" I ask, stupidly. Like I don’t know what he's talking about.

"Us," Justin replies, exasperatedly. "You and I both know you wanna be with me," he starts, firmly. "And I wanna be with you. Don't you think you've been playing hard to get long enough now?"

My eyes immediately narrow on him. How dare he! "I’m not playing hard to get," I argue. Sensibly, I add, "You know we could never work."

"Says who? You," he states, a touch of bitterness to his voice.

"Justin..."

"Fuck."

"You mad?"

He doesn't reply, just stares at the ceiling. I'm worried. "Justin?" I ask, crawling over a little closer to him. I was trying to create distance before, but now that he's ignoring me, I don't know if that was such a great idea. "Justin, I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Justin, look at me..."

"Why should I?"

"Because, I--"

Lack of a way to finish that sentence, Justin does it for me. A second later, and he's saying, "I love you, Bells."

My eyes instantaneously widen, my breath catches in my throat. He's never said anything like that before--granted, he's admitted he has feelings for me, but never has he--

"You heard me?" he asks, turning his azure gaze my way. I look into his eyes for a moment, taking in his pretty features. Justin's so beautiful. His handsome face, his chiseled jaw, his perfectly sculpted body...

Shit. Stop daydreaming, Belle. He's talking. He's waiting for an answer. His eyes are boring into my face in expectancy. Finally, I softly reply, "Yes, I heard you."

Justin immediately sighs. He looks so disappointed. How could I be such a cold hearted bitch? "Okay."

God, I knew this would fucking happen; I knew I shouldn't have come here again. I'm such a sucker. And I can't help it, especially when it comes to him. Hesitantly reaching my hand out, I caress his bare chest, my fingers trailing up his soft, tanned skin. "Justin," I say again. I don't know how many times I've uttered his name since I got here, but it seems I tend to lack intelligent vocabulary when he's around anymore.

His hand reaches up and captures my own, stopping my current movements. "Make up your mind, Bells," he orders me, at last. "Are you going to let me make love to you or not?"

It doesn't take me long to answer. Not long at all, in fact. The response crosses through my mind in a flash. Leaving my mouth seconds later, "Yes...yes, please..."



****



My fingers easily slide inside of her wetness, probing her depths with force. My baby is so nice and wet for me, and man do I want to be inside her again. But first I'm gonna taste her though. It's been too long since I've licked her pussy. I miss it, too. "Mmm, girl," I murmur, pulling my fingers out of her insides. I quickly take a glance at her now naked body from my position above her, appreciating every inch of her skin with my eyes. "You're so fuckin' sexy..."

"So are you," she responds, breathlessly.

I smirk, as I lean down and start lapping at her skin again. My mouth pays it dues to her neck, down to her collarbone, down the valley of her breasts, until finally, I greedily start sucking on her left breast. Belle moans, her fingers tangling themselves in my short curls. Her shallow breathing and squirming only eggs me on. I continue my journey, my mouth eventually latching onto her other supple mound. And then, at last, when I feel like I've paid them both enough attention, I let my kisses wander lower…

Down her heaving chest, down to her tummy…

I swiftly stick my tongue out and tease at her belly button ring. She giggles at the feeling as I gently place my hand on her lower stomach to keep her from moving. My mouth continues traveling lower and lower...and lower....until finally, I'm right at where she really wants me to be. Her completely shaven pussy is quite the sight, and if at all possible, makes me even hornier than I already was before. I'm hard as hell right now--and ready to pounce.

I love it how she's always nice and clean for me, it makes her even more wet than you could imagine. "Mmm....open up your legs for me, baby girl. Let Daddy kiss you..." I order, huskily, my fingers already parting her dripping folds. She obediently spreads her legs for me, allowing my mouth access to her sweet pussy. She whimpers my name, as my tongue finally darts out to tease her swollen clit. She tastes so good, and I love how she moans for me while I eat her out.

I start to stroke my cock with one sweaty hand, as I continue to taste her. My mouth smacks every once and again when I pull away for air. Her hands push at my head, forcing me closer to her center. It's not long before I have my princess in a complete frenzy, thrashing and crashing and moaning out for me. I wanna make her cum, trust me, I do, but not until I get to be inside her first.

Pulling away, I slither my body back up hers, as she whimpers in disappointment. "Justin..."

"I need to be inside you now, sweetheart."

Her breath catches in her throat, her head tilts to the side. Her breasts rise and fall against my chest, her heavy breathing creating a steady crash of the two. Her skin is slightly hot and damp, and I can feel that the heat of the room has created a thin sheen of perspiration on my own body as well.

"Mmkay," she moans, at last. "Okay, please...now..."

I caress the side of her face, pushing a few dark locks of hair away from her eyes. I grind my dick into her, huskily asking her, "Which way do you want it?"

"Please just do it, Justin. Any way you want," she answers me, desperately.

I kiss her forehead and then her eyelids, and finally her slightly swollen lips. "Will you turn over for Daddy, princess?"



****



"Oh, fuck," Justin pants, as he slowly enters me from behind.

I feel my walls stretching, his dick filling me whole. It's the best feeling in the world, having him inside me, making me feel complete. He fits perfectly; we fit perfectly, and yet we don't. He's the pop star, and I'm just a nobody. But when I'm with him, he makes me feel so special, like I'm somebody. Sexy. Scared. Complete.

Chaotic....my breathing is so chaotic.

He's thrusting in rhythm now, god, does this man have rhythm. He knows just how work it...just how to hit the right spots...

His mouth places a set of sweet kisses along the back of my neck, my spine...

"Bells..."

I whimper out, his thrusting just a little deeper now, a little harder than before. "Justin," I say his name, much the same he just did with mine. "Faster..."

Justin obeys my requests, as he begins to pound into me furiously. I grip the headboard and cry out, the feeling incredible. God, so, so, incredible....I need this so bad... I need him. Justin's body is slamming against my own, his fervent ministrations pushing me forward with each thrust. When his hand reaches out to fondle my breasts, and finally to rub at my clit, I just know I'm going to explode with pleasure. The feeling starts off fuzzy, my breath hitches, and all my muscles tighten…

Once again, I cry out his name, sweat poring down my face, as I come with him inside me. "Yeahhhh let it go..." he pants. It's not often that Justin and I come together, usually it's one or the other, off a few minutes, whatever, but right then I feel him exploding inside of me too. And god, is it amazing…



****



I pet her face, staring into her eyes with adoration. That was amazing; she's amazing. She doesn't know how happy I am that she came to see me, doesn't realize how much I love her. And even though I wish she would make up her mind about me, even though I wish we could be together, I'd still take this over nothing at all. I know she's just scared—of what I'm not exactly sure, but she's scared. I know she loves me. She has to…

"Bells, you're so beautiful..." I start. "Thank you. That was incredible."

Her eyes flutter shut, before reopening. Her pretty, brown, chocolate eyes that I love looking into so much, filling up with hot tears. "What's wrong, baby?" I immediately ask her. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no," she sniffles. "It's just..."

I wait for a long moment for her to continue, but she doesn't. I think maybe she's not going to…

And then, finally, she takes a deep breath, and proving me wrong, whispers, "I love you too, Justin."



****



There's only one word to describe our relationship; and that's chaotic. We're all over the place. One minute we're friends, and the next minute we're making love. We've always been like this though. And for the entire year and a half that I've known Belle, there's only one thing that I can say for sure; that I've loved each and every moment of being with her.

Completed
glitter15 is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Chaotic also liked 71 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story