stories/1486/images/beautifulu.gif

I never thought I would feel so much pain in my entire life. Giving birth to a eight pound, six ounce baby boy. It was all worth it in the end, but during those horrible nineteen hours of labor, I thought I was gonna die.

Two months had passed, and Kyle my son had just turned eight weeks. He learned how to stand on his feet with support of coarse and he's smiling like crazy.

Seth, my ass-of-a boyfriend wasn't around during labor and birth. He wasn't even around during the pregnancy, but he called himself showing up one night to see the baby. The nerve of him to abandon us and then all of a sudden wanna show up after everything.

I swore to myself to never get with someone like him, but I ended up getting with him any way. Shows how smart I was. I had to be the stupidest person in the world to sit around and let him cheat on me with this skank he calls a girlfriend. Ugh, just thinking about all of it pisses me off.

I gave my body, mind and soul to him and that is how he repay me. He cheats on me with someone less attractive then me. What an asshole.

Sitting here hours before my cousin's arrival, I begin to think about our plans and what we were supposed to do while he was here. I was told that he was supposed to be bringing a friend with him. I have no idea why. But...we'll see how that goes.

Three hours had passed, and my cousin Christopher, better known as Chris finally arrived with his friend. All I could do was hope and pray that everything went swell since he was what you called an asshole.

"It's good to see you." we took a moment to exchange hugs. "It's been a while." I peered into his eyes, realizing how low they hung. He seemed like he was really tired or he could've been high. Which was something I was hoping he wasn't. God knows, I don't need to be taking care of another child. "So..."

"Could you go help Justin grab the rest of those bags? I really have to use the restroom."

"Oh..." I looked pass him to gaze at a Caucasian guy pulling luggage from out of the trunk one by one. Just great. One of his annoying friends. Just by looking at him, I can already tell he was a jerk.

"Sure." I ambled towards the individual who continued emptying out the trunk. "Ahem. Need any help?" he looked away, peering directly into my eyes. That moment we met eyes, I could feel this eccentric shock shoot up my spine. God, this man was just too good looking for some apparent reason. And most of the time, nasty attitudes come with fine things.

"Yeah." he answered, quickly tossing a bag at me. "You can get that suitcase while you're at it." Just as I suspected, he was an asshole.

"What a jerk." I mumbled, only loud enough for me to hear as I grabbed the suitcase in my available hand. I followed him inside the house, kicking the door shut behind me. "Um, Chris...you can take the bedroom by mine." The last thing I would want is a total stranger sleeping next to me and my baby. "Justin..." I watched as he checked things out. This was not professional of me to not introduce myself, but this guy was being a real jerk. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him. "You can have the one next to his."

"Does it have a bathroom? I need my own privacy." what an ass. Who the hell did he think he was? Some prince or something.

I inhaled sharply, forcefully keeping in my emotions. Words couldn't explain how much I wanted to curse this guy out.

"I'm sorry. There are only three an a half bathrooms in this house. And if you didn't know what the half means, I definitely don't have a problem explaining that to you. It's a bathroom that doesn't include a tub. Only the toilet and sink. But...there is a bathroom in my bedroom for me and my son." he stood there, lowering his eyes at me. "Although..." I placed my hand on my hip as I took a step towards him. "...there are bathrooms in the hotel rooms up the street."

"Haha." a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "You're one funny chick, you know that? What do you have in here to eat?" I watched as he ambled towards the kitchen. "I hope you know how to cook. God knows, I hate a woman who can't perform in the kitchen." All right, I've had it. He really flipped the switch now and I was gonna let him have a piece of my mind.

"You..." I flashed Chris a warning look. "You better check your friend. If he keeps it up, he's gonna be looking for a hotel to sleep." I immediately heard the voice of Kyle from upstairs. "My baby is up. Um...why don't you...go make sure your friend isn't tearing up the kitchen. I'll be back." I quickly jogged up the long stairs that led to the second floor and proceeded towards my bedroom.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story