Hours later, Justin and Lucy had finally decided to call it quits. They entered the hotel building, slowly ambling down the hall towards their rooms. "Where's Chris? I haven't seen him around?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I dunno. He's probably out getting wasted like the usual." they stopped in front of her room. "So..." he began.

"Um..." she glanced at her watch, realizing what time it was. "It's eight o'clock." he stuffed his hands in his pockets, finally meeting eyes with hers. "You sure you wanna call it a night? Maybe there's room for something else." he knew what she was thinking from the look on her face.

"I...I dunno. Maybe we can...go to my room and um...maybe watch a few movies. Order a pizza or something." this was definitely what he wanted, but not with her. All he could think about was Beyonce and what she was up to.

"No problem." she grasped his arm, pulling him further down the hall.

"Uhhh, I have an idea. Here..." he handed her his key. "Why don't you go to my room and order the pizza. I'm gonna get something from the vending machine."

"Okay." he watched as she disappeared right before his eyes. He then turned, rushing back to her hotel where Beyonce was.

Beyonce stepped out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around her drenched figure. She was immediately startled by a knock on the door. "Who the hell...damn Linda. You forgot your key again?" I asked, yanking the door open. My eyes focused in on someone other than Linda. "Justin?" he quickly invited himself in, shutting the door behind him.

"Your friend Lucy is at my hotel waiting for me." I flashed him a questioning look. "We're planning on sleeping with each other, but..." he paused. "I don't want to if it's not okay with you."

"Excuse me?" I spoke, resting my hand on my hip in attitude. "What do you mean you're planning on sleeping..."

"Are you even listening to me? You should know why I'm telling you this. I like you, and..." he bit his lip in thought. "I just don't wanna do anything you disagree on. If you think I shouldn't do it, then I won't." I looked away, taking in all of his words. This was starting to be too much for me. Him and Lucy? In this position, I would normally give him the O-K but something was holding me back. Something deep within.

I think I'm actually falling for this guy.

"I dunno." I met eyes with his. "I can't...tell you what to do. We don't even see eye to eye so why should you care how I feel?"

"I like you, that's why. And I know you like me too. You're just afraid to fess up." he took a step towards me. "Yes or no. Do you care if I sleep with your friend? If so, I'll end all of this right now. If not...I'm gonna go on with my plan." I gazed in his eyes, hesitant to respond. My emotions were going haywire. First, I could care less what he did but now, everything was different. I knew for a fact that I didn't want him sleeping with my best friend because I wanted him for myself. Well at least that's how I felt right now.

"I...I don't care." I turned, taking a seat on the bed.

"You...don't care? I mean..." he ran his hand over his uneven hair. "Great umm..." he licked his lips. "What am I doing? I don't even know why I'm telling you this." he turned, pulling the door open.

"Wait." I grasped his arm, holding him back. He turned, watching as I slowly pulled him towards me. "If you already know that I like you, why would you ask me a question like that?" he shrugged his shoulders, leisurely peering in on her luscious lips, curious to how good she tasted.

"I dunno. Maybe I just wanted to see what was your response was gonna be." she chuckled, hesitantly inching her face closer to his. What was I doing? Was this something I really wanted? Or was this just my mind talking?

I slowly begin to come to reality. I couldn't give in that easy. Especially not to some guy I've only known for two days. "I can't." I took a few steps back.

"What's wrong?" he reached out, resting his hand on my cheek. "What's on your mind?" I peered in his eyes. "You can tell me."

"Who...are you?" he returned a questioning look. "I don't understand. Is this the real Justin or just the Justin who tries to sweet talk women into bed with him?"

"What?"

"Just go. Go fuck Lucy and I hope you have fun." he stood there, shaking his head pathetically. "I can't believe you thought about doing that in the first place. If you really liked me, you would've told her no. I can't...I can't believe I almost fell for it."

"Oh my god. Unbelievable." he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Fuck it. This is getting me nowhere." he reached out, pulling the door open. "Stuck up bitch." he mumbled, shutting the door behind him.

"Whatever."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story