That following morning, we got dressed and took a visit to one of the best diners up the street. After ordering our food, we sat at the table waiting patiently for our food to arrive. "So any way, that's what happened." Justin spoke to Chris who both sat across from us. "She was cool about it. No arguments, just..."

"That was sweet of her." he nodded, slowly looking away to gaze at Lucy.

"You okay?" he asked, reaching out to touch her. I watched closely as he rested his hand on top of hers. I immediately knew that they had gotten too close for their own good. And this was beginning to make me sick.

"Excuse me." I stood up, quickly rushing towards the nearest restroom.

"What's her problem?" Chris asked, looking away to gaze at Justin who had his fingers intertwined with Lucy's.

"I dunno." he answered while shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe it's that time of the month. I wouldn't be surprised with the attitude she's been in." he reached out, grazing Lucy's cheek delicately. She met eyes with his, smiling in return.

"You guys seeing each other? I mean..."

"No." he answered quickly. "We're just...friends." Beyonce took her seat at the table, covering her face with both palms. She had to get away from this before it made her even more sicker.

She then knew that he was who she wanted to be with. She just couldn't get herself to give in for some reason.

They finally got their food after waiting a whole half an hour. Justin stuffed a portion of eggs in his mouth as he kept his gaze on Beyonce. The main reason why he was doing all of this was to get her jealous. He knew it was a childish way of behaving, but he didn't care. He had to get her attention somehow. "You okay, Bee?" she quickly looked up to gaze at Chris. "Lately, you've been quiet." she shook her head in response.

"Like I said, maybe it's that time of the month." Justin spoke up. I slowly lifted my head, gazing directly at him with the meanest look.

"You're gonna get enough of doggin' me. Say another god damn word to me and see what happens." she warned, pointing her fork his direction. "I'm not even hungry anymore." I stood up, ambling towards the exit.

"Shit. See what you did." Lucy stood up, hastily following behind her. He slowly gawked to the side to gaze at Chris who sat there staring at him.

"What? I didn't even say anything. Damn! She's the one with the...bitchy attitude." he dropped his fork to his plate and arose from his seat. "I gotta use the restroom." he made his way towards the men's room.

"Bee?" Lucy wrapped her arm around her. "What's wrong?" she stood there crying inaudibly. "I know you're not crying over him. You never let a man put you down like this now why?" she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I just don't understand. I mean...why is he always on my case? He doesn't even care how I feel. I can be on my death bed and he'll still have something smart to say. God!! I just wish...ugh!" she sniffled. "I wanna kick his ass."

"Calm down. He just likes you, that's all. Believe what I say."

"Really? Well why would he try and sleep with you if he likes me? He's nothing but a fucking dog." I spoke angrily, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about?" oh no. What have I done?

I hesitantly gazed at her with this cautious look on my face. "You...you didn't sleep with him?" she shook her head.

"Of coarse not. We just...hung out. We watched a few movies...ordered a pizza. I have to admit though. We kissed. We were even close to taking it to the next level, but he changed his mind right in the middle of it. I dunno. Maybe he realized he was making a mistake."

Oh my god. He really did like me. But why would he treat me so cold if he had these deep feelings for me? He was so backwards and he just didn't make any sense whatsoever. All I could think about was getting back home to my baby before he drove me even more insane.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story