Justin sat on his bed playing his guitar as he finished up on his song. "Let's take a rideeee. Hmm hmm hmmm." he song, being interrupted by a knock on the door. "Uh..." he looked up to gaze at the door. "Come in." the door slowly flew open and a familiar woman stood there still in her robe. "Hey." he sat his guitar down, watching as she entered the room, closing the door afterwards. "Is everything okay?" she stood against the door with her arms over her chest.

"I don't know." her voice cracked from the tears taking over her. "I feel...like I've lost the most important thing in my life. But he wasn't, which is the bad thing about it." she sniffled inaudibly.

"Come here. Have a seat." he patted the area next to him. She leisurely took a seat beside him and gawked to the side to meet eyes with his. He reached out, wrapping his arm around her. "It's okay to feel that way." she rested her head on his shoulder as she begin to break down in tears. "Did you love him?" she nodded meekly.

"Yes." she spoke faintly. "I did. But..." she lifted her head, slowly locking eyes with his. "It feels like something is missing. I'm so used to being with him and around him. It's like...even though he treats me like shit...I still need his presence because I'm used to it."

"I understand where you're coming from. I used to feel that away about one of my exes. I thought I couldn't live without her." he chuckled just thinking about it. "It was pathetic, but I ended up getting over her. It took some time. A few dates and partying completely made me forget all about her. So, that's what you probably need to do. You need to get out. Date a few people and just...have fun. And believe me, in a few weeks or even months...you'll be over him. Seth won't even come to mind. And..." he licked his lips. "...that maybe a good thing for me." he teased. Her smile slowly faded when she noticed the serious look on his face. He may have tried to make it seem like a joke, but she knew better and she knew when a man was interested.

She gazed in on his lips, hesitant to kiss him. She knew she wanted to but something was holding her back. What if she was reading him all wrong? What if he wasn't interested in her? And what if Lucy was the girl for him?

He bit his lip, slowly inching his face closer to hers. She met him half way, moments later meeting lips with his. She instantly felt this chill run down her spine. Because for one, she hadn't kissed a man or had sex in god knows how long. And two, he was just the person she wanted to experience this with. "Mmm, wait..." she broke away, panting heavily. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." she stood up, quickly ambling towards the door. "I should go check on Kyle. Make sure..."

"Hey." he grasped her arm, stopping her in her tracks. "You and I know that Kyle is okay. He's probably sleeping." she slowly turned to face him. "What's wrong? You seem like this is all...new to you."

"I...I just..." she fiddled with her fingers nervously. My heart was thumping dramatically and not because I was scared. But because I desperately needed this and I just didn't want to look it. "I don't know if this is right. I mean..." she gulped down. "...we hardly know each other. You're..." he leisurely pulled her towards him. "It's not like I don't want to. It's just..." he stood there, scrutinizing her closely as she tried explaining herself. "God..." she exhaled heavily. "This is what I want, but...I can't." she cried. "I can't." he nodded timidly.

"Okay. I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't wanna do." he leaned in, pecking her on the cheek. "That offer still stands. If you wanna...still talk." she nodded, not budging one bit. He knew she didn't want to leave. She was just behaving like a woman with respect would.

"Um, so I guess I'll see you in the morning." he nodded, slowly releasing her hand. She turned, yanking on the door.

"I just...I can't hold back anymore." he pulled her towards him, instantly locking lips with hers. She moaned softly, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mmm." he groaned, quickly backing her into the wall.

"Oh..." she moaned, enjoying the touch of his teeth nibbling on her neck sweetly. "Jus...Justin mmm. Maybe we should...maybe we should take things a little slow." he pulled away from her, slowly gazing into her eyes. "Why don't we just...start off by being friends. And then we can..." he smirked, knowing that it was all a bunch of crap. Her body wanted it. She just had too much pride. "What the hell..." she gripped his collar, pulling him towards her to meet lips with his once more. "Mmm." he threw her on the bed and hovered over her.

Her heart paced as she felt his tongue trail down her chest. And the closer he had gotten to her classified area, the faster her heart would pound. He leisurely trailed his hands up under her robe, tugging down her underwear. He pulled her further towards the edge, parting her legs with his hand. Her eyes lit up the moment he had went down on her. "Oh...godddd. No." she moaned, biting her lip in pleasure. "What are you...what are you doing?" he darted his tongue up and down her clit. "Fuck." she threw her head back as she felt this rush of pleasure spread throughout her body. "God, this is...no." she pulled away from him. "This isn't right." she quickly sat up, looking around for her underwear. "Where's my underwear?"

"What's not right?" she finally met eyes with his. "I don't understand."

"You...I mean..." she hesitated, immediately getting distracted by the bulge in his pants. She could tell then that he was definitely in the mood. "No one's ever...did that to me. And it just doesn't feel right that..."

"It's okay. I don't mind doing it. As long as you're clean down there. Haha." she chuckled softly.

"You know what I mean. We hardly know each other and you...should only do that with someone you're with. Someone you're in love with. That's the most honest thing you could ever do to a woman. You should only do it with someone you love. 'Cause I could never see myself give a guy head if I don't love him." he nodded. "I'm sorry if I...disappointed you. And from this view...I can really tell you were looking forward to it." she referred to the bulge in his pants.

"Haha well..." he looked away. "It's okay. I'll be fine. I still have the option of taking a cold shower." she broke out laughing.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do." his smile slowly faded. "Well um, I guess this is good night...friend?" she extended her hand out to shake his.

"Yeah." he answered, shaking her hand in response. "Friend."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story