The following day, Beyonce sat at the kitchen table writing a few words down in her notebook. She was startled by loud laughter. Immediately, she met up with Chris who was talking on the phone. "Oh...you're in here." she looked up to gaze at him.

"Somethin' wrong?" he shook his head, taking a seat at the table. She hadn't seen Justin that whole morning and she was actually starting to get worried. "Where's your friend?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Probably upstairs jacking off to one of your pictures." he joked.

"Chris..." I sat there a little taken back by his words. "Um...listen what are you doing? I need to run out right quick. Maybe..." she trailed off when she realized he wasn't paying attention to her. "Nevermind." she stood up, departing the kitchen.

After getting her and Kyle dressed, she put him in his stroller and strolled him outside. They proceeded down the sidewalk towards the park two blocks away. On her way further down the sidewalk, she could hear yelling coming from behind her. She froze, slowly looking over her shoulder to gaze at a man who jogged her way. "Justin?" he slowed down his pace the closer he had gotten to her.

"Hey." he exhaled heavily. "What are you...where are you going?"

"Um..." she didn't wanna admit that she was actually going to look for him so she decided to make up something. "I was taking Kyle for a stroll...in the park."

"Oh." he smiled warmly. "Well can I come? I was actually on my way there any way." he lied as they proceeded towards the park. "I was gonna go work out. Do some...push ups and sit ups. Whatever."

"Really?" she looked away, scanning his figure. "I didn't know you worked out. I just thought...it came natural." she referred to his thin figure. "Listen, um...about last night..."

"First..." he interrupted. "...I would just like to say that I had every intention on doing that. I wasn't drunk or simply caught up in the moment. And it wasn't planned. I just saw an opening so I went for it. I thought maybe...that's what you wanted." he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I did. But...like I said..."

"I know. We hardly know each other and you wanna be friends. And I can't agree more. I would love to get to know you...better." she nodded in agreement, slowly peeling her eyes off him.

"What about...when you leave? Which is in another week. Will we ever see each other again?" he took a seat on one of the benches at the park.

"I dunno. Would you like to see me again? It's really all up to you. I don't wanna do things you disagree on. If you wanna hang out and maybe...go dating every once in a while then we could. Just call to let me know. But of coarse...it won't be every day since you know..."

"Yeah. You live in Texas." he chuckled softly.

"Yeah." he held his head down, intertwining his fingers together

"Truthfully, there isn't a girl waiting for you back home, is it?" he met eyes with hers, realizing how serious she became. "'Cause if there is, I will kill you. Especially after what happened last night."

"Of coarse not. One thing I'm not and that's a cheater. I never cheated and I have no intentions on doing it." he paused, gazing around at his surroundings. "There is uhhh, a man waiting for me back at home though. He's...six five. Nicely built..." she noticed the smirk on his face. "Very cute and..."

"Oh god. Shut up. Ahaha." he broke out laughing. "That is so disgusting."

"I couldn't agree more. 'Cause that's another thing I'm not. A fruity boy. Haha."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story